forum

is third account allowed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Second is getting boring. I miss my first.
7ambda
Yes
johnmedina999
I read this and this is literally a "My video game cartridge is haunted" fanfic.
levesterz
third account s allowed since is it will neutralized the first and second account. here the theory, when you creating the third account the system of creating account will detect of you creating an account . since you already creating the second and third account: the system will gone haywire cause it only can only detect up to two only . by that you already fooled the system into thinking that you only create only one account. and ........ what the heck did i just type ?
Rwyta

F1r3tar wrote:

Yes
Bweh
You can have as many savings accounts as you like provided you keep balance of at least 5.00USD in it
Razzy

johnmedina999 wrote:

I read this and this is literally a "My video game cartridge is haunted" fanfic.
reminds me of my pokemon creepypasta phase

jesus
KatouMegumi
If being honest. Second account is allowed (but why would you create third one?), as lomg as you DON'T play on it. That means you can use it as a IRC bot account.
I would like something like FizznBot to run on bancho and query stff to that bot I need
Jerry
Why not
Blitzfrog
you're abraker of rules
Ephemeral

Fizzn wrote:

If being honest. Second account is allowed (but why would you create third one?), as lomg as you DON'T play on it. That means you can use it as a IRC bot account.
I would like something like FizznBot to run on bancho and query stff to that bot I need
uh no

you apply for bot status through the dev discord, if you ever make a second account any other way, you get dicked
Stefan
I casually dick Krah in #lounge and we're fine. No idea about Eph so I wouldn't risk anything at this point.
clover
have as many as you desire

and be sure to get 1k pp on all of them
Offdensen
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ISNT ALLOWED PERIOD WHY ARE YOU MCBREAKING THE MCRULES THAT OUR LORD ANS SAVIOUR PEPPY PUT IN FOR CHRISTS SAKE
clover

FelicianoGasai wrote:

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ISNT ALLOWED PERIOD WHY ARE YOU MCBREAKING THE MCRULES THAT OUR LORD ANS SAVIOUR PEPPY PUT IN FOR CHRISTS SAKE
what do you mean
Topic Starter
abraker

levesterz wrote:

third account s allowed since is it will neutralized the first and second account. here the theory, when you creating the third account the system of creating account will detect of you creating an account . since you already creating the second and third account: the system will gone haywire cause it only can only detect up to two only . by that you already fooled the system into thinking that you only create only one account. and ........ what the heck did i just type ?
I read that like a /r/shittyaskscience post

Ephemeral wrote:

you apply for bot status through the dev discord, if you ever make a second account any other way, you get dicked
Can I test my to be neural net enabled bot on the ranking system?
Mahogany
I'm liking you more and more with every post my friend
Blitzfrog

Mahogany wrote:

I'm liking you more and more with every post my friend
I know you love me
Drowned Crow
well i had a visitor acc for like 2 years than i made a third for myself.peppy dint liked that i got both of them insta banned ^^