forum

[duplicate] Tapping Speed Per Minute shown alongside key overlay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Sonicpichu
Searched for it but the only thread regarding this topic was 4 years ago (Which was this).

I single tap my notes most of the time (excluding streams/triple stacks) & I was wondering what bpm I was tapping at.

Particular maps like FLOW - GO!!! ~NARUTO OPENING MIX~ & Aiobahn & Yunomi - Ginga Tetsudou no Penguin ft. nicamoq (Stripe.P Remix)
are the ones that i'm capable of single tapping which got me wondering how fast I was tapping per minute.

As of now to check my tapping speed I watch my replay of the map & use a software to record my tapping along with the replay (Shown in the gif below).
https://gfycat.com/SoupyCompassionateGa ... ockingbird

The request is more of a convenience to me to be able to see the tapping speed per minute while playing.
Sandy Hoey
You arent going to be able to look at that stat while playing anyways, so not a lot to this request. I would just say use one of the many programs, as you are, that tell you how fast you can tap

This guy has a nice program and I think is currently working on a way to allow it to show over osu! so that it is on your screen while you are playing
t/552405
Adorn
I agree with the above post.
Also, if I'm not mistaken you should reply to the feature request you've requested's original thread instead of making another. :>
It's a good idea though!