forum

Uppy song upload (or else server) [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
K i R a
Well, many mappers wants to upload maps to osu but they have (me included) max in pending so we need to wait minimum 1 month. My idea is upload songs to another server like mediafire or uppy and redirect link to the site where is the song.

This will be helpfull for get slower saturation at osu server and the people can upload new songs to osu without saturation at osu.
Kitsunemimi
The purpose of the upload limit isn't because the servers can't take it, it's because it's an intentional cap. You can still upload all your maps to other file hosting sites, although they won't be "official".

Alternatively, you can ask a BAT to grave your map if you really don't like it taking up your pending space.
Gens

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Alternatively, you can ask a BAT to grave your map if you really don't like it taking up your pending space.
Psh, you need to update yourself Harris! We can no longer do this for you. This is so you consider more carefully what you want to work on.

What we can do is lock your thread in case it's not falling into the graveyard due to someone bumping it. You still have to wait one month though.