Thanks for modding!
- Rain - wrote:Returning m4m from your queue, sorry for the delay
- I feel the start could use some more 2/1 gaps since 1/1 gaps are standard for an easy, it's not really making it calm in the calm part i guess It doesn't fit this song though as there's a constant beat at the background anyways what's pretty good to map with these sliders. 1/1 is standard indeed and I like it.
- 00:55:770 (1) - Could use more *wave Done and changed the wave logic a bit
- 00:59:462 (1) - I feel this could be placed a little lower Moved a bit, but idk if it really changed
- 01:17:924 - useless inheritted point There's volume change, so it isn't
- 01:17:924 (1) - You could extend the spinner and ignore this slider as 01:17:924 (1,2) - are the exact same slider shape but represent 2 completely different things Can't extend as the gap is too low then and I think that it really doesn't change anything as it's the same shape
- 01:32:693 (1) - as with 01:17:924 (1) -, this could be ignored to give the player a little break I really like how it plays with the vocal so I don't really want to change it
- 02:09:616 (1,3) - Two same slider shapes representing completely different sounds, its stuff like this a new player could possibly notice, im not saying do this for every different sound but just in some parts Well the "concept" may be different, but overall the vocal and such is still the same and I overall use it everywhere so there's not really any problem
- 02:46:539 (1) - Maybe make a 1/1 gap between this and the slider 1/2 should already be enough for Easy imo, it doesn't really sound that good with that gap also
- 00:27:616 (3) - Blanket off Fixed that pixel
- 00:28:771 (4) - Could be lower imo It's kinda straight with previous notes but I can change it a bit, made smth
- 00:31:770 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Seems really dense for a calm part of the song at this point to me It's a build-up part to the next section and I emphasis it like this
- 01:32:462 (5,6,1) - The angling on this seems a little off to me, maybe lower 5 and 6 and angle it into the 1/1 slider Can't really change the angle as it turns worse then, it should be fine in terms of patterning already
- 01:47:462 (1) - Using the 3/4 repeating slider makes this rhythm less dense than the diff below it, i would recommend perhaps copying the same rhythm as in my opinion it fits better in a diff of this level Well I'm not going to copy anything, but I did it a bit my way as I see that it emphasizes the vocals pretty good
- 02:00:385 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I feel this may be too long for a hard level diff Yes I'm aware of it since I made it and since everyone post about it. I need confirmations from BN's if they think this can be considered or not, it's also mainly there to pump a bit of star rating, but also fits due to a 2nd great build-up
- 02:22:539 (1) - I cant hear this repeating on any sound, perhaps just a low sv 3/2 slider might be better That's basically the same as the previous ones, the repeat. And I don't really get the suggestion here
- 02:45:616 (1,2) - For a hard, this might be better if there was more indication that this was a 1/4 gap between these Well the previous kicksliders already should tell that it's 1/4 gap by the approach circle and overall music intensity
- 00:31:770 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't feel that the music here supports spacing of this distance, much less ontop of the sharp patterns at the end Same as in Hard, it's build-up and it gradually grows it's spacing up, not very harshly, the next part has overall higher jumps and spacing than the previous one so this should be pretty good
- 00:38:001 (3) - Also feel that this hook thing isnt really needed as all it does it act as a hold when there isnt really a need to I'm really emphasizing the vocal there with this slider
- 01:14:231 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This shape could be improved heaps, example http://puu.sh/vQvEN/7dd5ef1e4a.png, all you need to do is create one curved slider and then create a semi circle one on the tail of the other using 3 points and it should bring out a nice curve I don't really get again how to do it since I never use it. I don't see that much of a problem with the curve, idk
- 01:40:078 (1) - Cant say im a fan of this slider, it seems a little out of place to me, unfortunately i dont have any suggestions Well yeah this slider was changed as I changed the overall patterning here, imo it looks and plays fine
- 01:58:539 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - as the other stream, this could be improved upon too in my opinion, just do something similar to what i said before Same, don't know how to use that trick, but I made it more smooth now with some changes to the 2nd half
- 02:17:001 (1,2) - That is a huge 1/4 gap, i would recommend reducing it There shouldn't be nothing wrong with it as the music is intensier there and you should have a hard time missing that note as it should be easily readable from my previous kickslider patterns
- 02:32:116 (2,3) - ^ though this is consistent but its still huge imo Just as mentioned above, gets intensier and intensier so is the spacing gradually increasing
Other than those 1/4 gaps, seems nice imo The 1/4 gaps should be fine imo
also have a star Thanks!
And @Wikozo, You could've just posted the Normal thing instead of making the post longer with the diff names. :/ Thanks for checking anyways!