forum

Warcraft III + DotA?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pinxx0r
Just wondering if anyone on here still plays. It'd be nice to get to know some people through a game I still frequent :D
Nekoroll
I used to play a little bit but just for fun custom games. I haven't played it in a while though. :/
Quaraezha
me and a few #filipino buddies play around in Garena while conversing in Skype.
DotA and a few Custom Maps for teh lulz.
Randy96
DotA, and some customs here and there

but really not that much anymore
Vext_old
Been so long since I played it. Tried to a few weeks back but it wanted to update and everytime it did it froze at 69% which the first time of course I laughed, but then I realized it was fked and it sounded like too much work to find a way to fix it.
Jozie_old
I used to play DotA a lot few years ago, and it really was one of my favorites... but when that HoN beta started, most of my friends and teammates started to play it instead. And I didn't enjoy HoN as much as DotA so... I'm just looking forward to DotA 2 at the moment! :) I prefer the original DotA heroes a lot more over their "HoN versions"... So I wish that DotA 2 will be a success.

Also I switched over from Warcraft III to Starcraft II. Which is an amazing game and lot better than I ever expected. :)
Rantai
Oh DotA... I used to play it extensively with some school mates over hamachi 3 years back. Those were damn fun times, no one took it seriously and we were always friendly-rage-taunting each other.

Then they took it online, after several games I decided that trolling the ragers and reverse trolling the trolls was becoming extremely bland, they were all the same (the gameplay was awful as people would simply drop out after a single mistake). Now days I play it for nostalgia sake if asked to, but I've basically become detached from DotA.
TKiller
I still wonder why DotA Allstars became so popular, there's quite a lot of AoS-type maps much better than it.
Pizzicato
Yes I still play DotA sometimes.
LadyLambdadelta_old
Jux.Mage . . .
Play on WC3, but not DotA...
Athyrionjh
Mostly I just open Warcraft III to answer questions on a Quizbot and sometimes I play a good old normal Warcraft III TFT round, mostly with humans.

DotA is too complicated for me, I just play League of Legends instead^^
DontTalkwithMir
Played it some months ago but now...well kinda boring and depressing. Maybe for fun with some friends 2v2, 3v3, 5v5.
Randy96

YES.

should this get its own thread?
Quaraezha

Randy96 wrote:

YES.

should this get its own thread?
Why is this not FPS?
Haseo_old
I play plain WIII sometimes. Got tired of DotA after 4 POOTING YEARS
Randy96