Can you increase AR in [Half Moon]?
Can you increase AR in [Half Moon]?
Best make some good use of those kudosu!
HakuNoKaemi wrote:[Crescent Moon]
Star.. oh wha?
Your probably right.
Faust wrote:That particular section of the song is more or less a complete ready-up for that speed-up, I even dimmed the background for the anticipation, just listen to the song once or twice and you'll see how it would go.
The speed-up is really to match the song, and I dimmed the background on purpose for that very matter. Perhaps on your first try you wouldn't be able to completely catch it and I understand that. I'd like to have a way around it without having to leave the speed-up slider out.
- You have two .osb files.
- Crescent moon has no audio lead-in time.
- Personally, I think it'd be really good if you had a diff. easier than Crescent Moon (as an Easy diff, seeing how that's a Normal).
- Actually you've got a pretty iffy diff. spread. Get that Easy diff
00:27:141 (1,2) - All of these stuff are really confusing. imo you should just stack these.
00:32:435 (1) - This is unrankable because 1) you used the slider points to "slow down" the slider, making it difficult to determine when it actually moves up, and 2) the speedup is unpredictable.
00:32:435 (1) - Unrankable. A unpredictable and unsuited speedup, if i ever saw one o.o
Lots of suggestions, discard which you don't like, important stuff is in red.
Should probably go over certain clap patterns over irc to save space.
- Timing: Offset is way too early. +10ms please (681).
- Timing: You need a metronome reset at 00:09:847 (+X, depending on how much you added to your offset).
- Preview points: They are not the same.
- Audio lead in: It's not the same throughout the diffs.
- Skin: comboburst-3.png is too wide, maximum allowed width is 500px, yours is 512.
- 00:07:376 (2,3) - Suggestion: Stack them? Easier to read. Also, finish on 3?
- 00:32:435 (1) - Is the clap intentional at the start? Why not use finish? :p
- 00:39:847 (7) - Misplaced the clap? Should be at the start instead of the arrow.
- 00:45:494 (5) - Missing a clap at the start?
- 00:46:906 (1) - ^
- 00:55:553 (5) - Clap at the end is intentional?
- 01:06:362 (1) - Usually it's not a good idea to have a spinner 1/8 after a note if you can help it. Should probably just make it 1/4 or 1/2. Also I don't like the spinner end, it sound better if you end it at 01:09:141, atleast to me.
- AR+1. Having AR6 with that kind of pacing and circle size feels slow and weird.
- 00:16:553 - Felt kinda weird not mapping the drum here. I think it's a pretty important part of the song. Add a repeat or a circle here with a clap?
- 00:26:435 (9) - Missing a clap.
- 00:27:847 - Same here, missing a drum note. If you're gonna map it, maybe make a small jump between it and the previous and next notes?
- 00:27:141 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This looks kinda bad imo. I like your style with such anti jumps, but this doesn't look that nice. Automatic stacking here looks damn awesome though, so I think you should just stack each pair.
- 00:32:435 (1) - If you added finish here in highest diff, add it here too.
- 00:33:494 (3) - Missing a clap?
- 00:34:200 (5) - Slider end also missing a clap?
- 00:36:670 (3) - Is the clap at the start intentional?
- 00:39:847 (6) - Missing a clap?
- 00:45:494 (3) - ^ slider start.
- 00:49:376 (1) - I think this clap is misplaced, should be at 00:49:023 (5).
- 01:01:729 - Just like before, i think mapping the drum here would sound nice. With a clap ofcourse.
- 01:05:612 (2) - Would be best if you made it repeat once more and placed a finish on it, and then start the spinner. That would sound really nice in my opinion.
- 01:06:318 (1) - Just like in the highest diff, end the spinner at 01:09:141 maybe?
- AR+2. I find the map unreadable with anything lower than 5. ._. It has too many objects to be a real normal anyway. I'd say it's somewhere on a Normal+ level (which is fine).
- 00:03:670 (1) - The spinner bugged. Remove and re-add new combo to it.
- 00:31:023 (5) - I found the clap quite unfitting at the slider start, maybe push it to the first arrow instead?
- 00:32:435 (1) - If you added a finish here like I suggested for the other diffs, do it here too.
- 00:34:906 (3) - Clap?
- 00:46:906 (1,3) - I think it would sound better if you reversed the claps on the sliders, meaning having them on slider ends instead of slider starts.
- 01:06:494 (1) - Maybe end it at 01:09:141?
- 00:29:612 (1) - Hurray for spinner bugs. Remove and re-add a new combo to it.
- 00:32:435 (1) - Finish at the start? Same suggestion kinda.
- 00:34:906 (3) - Ultranazi: 1 grid up to satisfy AIMod.
- 01:06:406 (1) - In easiest diff it could be troublesome to have a spinner like this. It shows before you click the note and it could throw some people off. I think think you should just start it at 01:06:670 instead, feels good, you can spin like a madman, etc. Oh and how about ending it at 01:09:141?
Since this was in a rush, I will do a recheck once I'm back. I probably missed a couple of hitsounds, but we can fix that later.