forum

Beginner's Training

posted
Total Posts
show more
MiaxPls
6 years ago you made this topic and it helped me and my friends a lot with starting few days ago. I thank you very much in my name and theirs! :)
Miku Maekawa

Klockwerk wrote:

[timefrozen] wrote:

i did everything etc but im still bad any halp????
Moar kpop for pp pls
yes
ClawViper
I started osu! using this. Nostalgic. Can't believe its already more than a year...
akitoApocalypse
This guide really helped for me. Thanks a lot!
Even though it's only been a month I am already getting better!
Though I have a long way to go before I get good... :o
RivenDaddy
What you want to do if your a beginner is just to practice everyday on song that you can play. if you can master them play harder songs <3
Fatal3ty
This Map have a Problem: https://osu.ppy.sh/?p=beatmap&s=2434

No matter how many times I try, I always fail at the same place! I can try 1000 times, there is nothing better. I catch the wrong Circle permanently and no matter how many times I watch replays does nothing. I despair! :cry:

It involves quite of the map, where Circle appeared confused. Since I'm never coming back! :cry:
Pilesos
This beginners training appears to be really outdated. I used it myself to get into osu in 2013 but now i feel it needs to be updated as the mapping style of some of these maps feels almost a bit too oldschool.
sayonara_sekai
yep. If I could start over I wouldnt touch this thread. The maps are really really bad and almost made me not want to play this game when I was starting out.
Bayley
I agree
FGKY
If you're using this guide, stop.
d3athl3lad3
Thank you sooo much , i was looking for something like this to start out :)
StampySenpai
TEST :):p
Kouya-
I finished all your maps sensai, what now ?
SomeLoli

Kouya- wrote:

you're ready for big black
Yuudachi-kun

SomeLoli wrote:

Kouya- wrote:

you're ready for big black

There is no loli ready for the big black.
SomeLoli

Kheldragar wrote:

There is no loli ready for the big black.
never underestimate a loli :oops:
drflash55

SomeLoli wrote:

Kouya- wrote:

I finished all your maps Sensai, what now?
You're now ready for "The Big Black".

*Clears throat*
Not in a million years.
Masaki Ren
This really help today's my first day playing and after play these songs I feel that I can now play more difficult songs now. :)
Meetra_old
theres maps are harder then harder ones. Which makes no sense but the circle closes so slow its easier to click faster ones
Kher
Nice songs, I'll have to try them out :D
MomoPrecil
I think the beatmaps which suitable for newbie nowadays is beatmap which has Lanturn's Beginner :D
Haila1801
Thanks for the beginners pack....It help me a lot to improve my osu skills.. :lol: :P :) :D
Amb_r
Google led me here for nub beatmaps, thanks for this :)
Barusamikosu

Khelly wrote:

These maps are old and bad

Pokebis wrote:

BOSS) Hyadain - CRASH!! (Let's do it) [Easy]Boss alert! -- Now it's time to put what you learned to the test. Apply what you learned earlier as this map has a lot of just that!
Burai's Insane is pretty fun tho. ;)
jaraxus_old
Thank you for maps с:
Arief Santosa
thanks for beginner map, download 'em now ;)
SS-Senpai
I like this guide ! Good Job
Pituophis
This should be unstickied/unpinned/whatever-it's-called or at least updated. I don't think this is good training for beginners today. idk, im a scrub.
Y0uR_N1GHTC0RE
Thanks a lot !
Big help for me :D
SoFast
Nice guide!
Want_old_2
buny

Frostmourne wrote:

nice multi
ZenithPhantasm
Bump for necro
Zipko123
guys is there any map to help me move on ar9 ? :D @3-3,8* map player :S
Endaris
There's no point in specifically learning higher AR(and especially not AR9).
Reading higher AR is linked to your eyes and the way your brain perceives and uses the information given by your eyes. The quality and speed of that process will get better if you play anything and mostly the highest common AR you're comfortable on - which is most likely AR8 for you.
Some day it will just make click in your brain and AR9 feels natural, no need to force it through specific AR9 practice.

That being said, you can search for maps with AR between 8 and 9 by utilizing the external site http://osusearch.com and setting an AR-limit there(for example 8.1-8.7) to find maps that bring you closer to AR9 without playing AR9 itself.
Zettaiken
Good Training for newbies :) And nice tips but for me the best tip to get better and better is just playing harder maps than you can pass with NoFail mode its really helpfull and after practicing you get more experience in osu! :)
horohorogame
I train on 4-5* maps + dt :D It very improve my reaction !
DeletedUser_1503728
Are there any good triangle training maps? Preferably 4-5 stars, any AR
Axenchia Mica
great thread, thankyou! :)
Poku
this was 7 years ago D::

Wow, even in today's standard's that is a pretty good tutorial tbh
show more