community forum

DECO*27 - Reversible Campaign [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
20
Topic Starter
snowball112
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017 at 17:01:23

Artist: DECO*27
Title: Reversible Campaign
Tags: GHOST Hatsune Miku 初音ミク Vocaloid
BPM: 190
Filesize: 4255kb
Play Time: 02:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Futsuu (2,49 stars, 464 notes)
  2. Inner Oni (4,6 stars, 1064 notes)
  3. Kantan (1,94 stars, 256 notes)
  4. Muzukashii (2,98 stars, 664 notes)
  5. Oni (3,79 stars, 871 notes)


Download: DECO*27 - Reversible Campaign
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BG and Volume changes taken from l4ff's Map.
Gemu-
Hi!

Request from Jessi, Thousand & Gemu's Taiko Queue


d
k
D (Big d)
K (Big k)



  • [ Kantan]

  1. 00:22:359 (3) - Move to 00:22:517 - is much better during playing and if you want you can change to k.
  2. 00:27:412 (9) - Move to 00:27:569 - for the previous reason and if you want change to k to keep consistency with the previous suggestion.
  3. 00:42:096 (2,3,4,5) - Those case is a exepcion because you are following the drum with that pattern.
  4. 00:45:254 - Move to 00:45:254 - for the first suggestion and can hear a drum there and to keep a similar consistency with 00:49:675 (15,16,17,1) -
  5. 01:33:096 (13) - Move to 01:33:254 - and if you want change to k (You know the reason)
  6. 01:35:622 (16) - Move to 01:35:780 - (You know the reason)
  7. 01:38:227 (19) - Wrong note because the vocal is here 01:38:148 - but if you apply the previous suggestion please move to 01:38:306 -

    The rest is very good!
  • [ Futsuu]

  1. 02:21:569 (1) - You can remove to put a little break and to emphasize the finish 02:21:885 (1) -
  • [ Muzukashii]

  1. 00:58:990 (3,5) - Ctrl G, sounds much better because the voice increase in the note 2 and 3 and low in the note 4 and 5.
  • [ Oni]

    Remove to the Widescreen Support because you have remove in the previous difficultys.

  1. 00:14:069 (3) - Change to k to flow and sound much better with the instrumental.
  2. 00:30:412 (4) - Change to k to varitate a bit and because in that part can hear a sound similar to a "Clap"
  3. 01:16:043 - Add a k or de to keep density and similar consistency with 01:11:464 (70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86) - , 01:16:517 (103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119) -
  4. 01:24:806 (3) - Change to k to keep consistency with the previous suggestion (Only if you applied it in thhe first suggestion)
  • [ Inner Oni]

  1. 00:14:069 (3) - Change to k, sounds much better.
  2. 00:30:412 (4) - Change to k to varitate a bit and because in that part can hear a sound similar to a "Clap"
  3. 00:37:438 (40) - Change to k, sounds much better.
  4. 01:03:254 (20,21) - Ctrl G for the same reason.
  5. 01:08:306 (64,65) - Ctrl G for consistency with the previous suggestion.
  6. 01:24:806 (3) - Change to k to keep consistency with the first suggestion (If you applied it)
  7. 02:24:096 (22,23) - Ctrl G sounds much better and to keep consistency with 01:03:096 (18,19,20,21,22) - , 01:08:148 (62,63,64,65,66) - (If you applied it)
  8. 02:28:990 (66,67,68,69,70) - Same, Ctrl G sounds much better and to keep consistency with 02:23:938 (20,21,22,23,24) - , 01:03:096 (18,19,20,21,22) - , 01:08:148 (62,63,64,65,66) - (If you applied it)



Nice Mapset! I hope my mod has been helpful you, Good luck!
Topic Starter
snowball112

game rock wrote:

Hi!

Request from Jessi, Thousand & Gemu's Taiko Queue


d
k
D (Big d)
K (Big k)



  • [ Kantan]

  1. 00:22:359 (3) - Move to 00:22:517 - is much better during playing and if you want you can change to k.I was intending to follow the guitar and keep a difference to the later 2/1 dkd in the calm part, I prefer to keep this for now.
  2. 00:27:412 (9) - Move to 00:27:569 - for the previous reason and if you want change to k to keep consistency with the previous suggestion. ^
  3. 00:42:096 (2,3,4,5) - Those case is a exepcion because you are following the drum with that pattern.
  4. 00:45:254 - Move to 00:45:254 - for the first suggestion and can hear a drum there and to keep a similar consistency with 00:49:675 (15,16,17,1) -
  5. 01:33:096 (13) - Move to 01:33:254 - and if you want change to k (You know the reason) See above, I kind of want to keep this kind of spacing instead of 2/1 here.
  6. 01:35:622 (16) - Move to 01:35:780 - (You know the reason)
  7. 01:38:227 (19) - Wrong note because the vocal is here 01:38:148 - but if you apply the previous suggestion please move to 01:38:306 - Whoops, how did this happen... fixed.

    The rest is very good! Thank you!
  • [ Futsuu]

  1. 02:21:569 (1) - You can remove to put a little break and to emphasize the finish 02:21:885 (1) - I think the note works fine for the clap here, also keeping density to signal that the second kiai will be more intense.[/color]
  • [ Muzukashii]

  1. 00:58:990 (3,5) - Ctrl G, sounds much better because the voice increase in the note 2 and 3 and low in the note 4 and 5. I'm going more for the instruments here, so I'm thinking about changing this to kddkd instead, the intensity goes up towards the end imo.
  • [ Oni]

    Remove to the Widescreen Support because you have remove in the previous difficultys. Fixed.

  1. 00:14:069 (3) - Change to k to flow and sound much better with the instrumental. I prefer to keep this as kdd because the instrumental here is not as intense as in the following section, so I like to use this to create variety.
  2. 00:30:412 (4) - Change to k to varitate a bit and because in that part can hear a sound similar to a "Clap" That's true, but the clap sound is very quiet, just a bit quieter than the ones before and much quieter than the ones in the section right after, so I think that using d is the better choice here for the drum.
  3. 01:16:043 - Add a k or de to keep density and similar consistency with 01:11:464 (70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86) - , 01:16:517 (103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119) - I don't really think that this needs to be consistent, mainly because the finish on 01:16:201 - is stronger than others and the music has a little break too, so I think that the extra spacing can help to emphasize this. And I feel like a small break here is fine for overall density in this part.
  4. 01:24:806 (3) - Change to to keep consistency with the previous suggestion (Only if you applied it in thhe first suggestion) Same as previous answer, this is meant to differentiate from the following stronger drum part.
  • [ Inner Oni]

  1. 00:14:069 (3) - Change to k, sounds much better. Similar reason to oni, the kdd is supposed to differentiate to the kkd in the following stronger drum section.
  2. 00:30:412 (4) - Change to k to varitate a bit and because in that part can hear a sound similar to a "Clap" Same as oni, I prefer to keep d here.
  3. 00:37:438 (40) - Change to k, sounds much better. I think that would be too much k for this part, I changed this pattern to ddkdkkd instead, should fit and play better now.
  4. 01:03:254 (20,21) - Ctrl G for the same reason. Even though this would be correct for the vocal, I don't think ddkdd fits very well to the rest, I think having k on a white or red tick before 01:03:569 - in the stream of 01:03:096 (18,19,20,21,22) - takes away from the emphasis. I tried dkddd as well but I don't like them as much.
  5. 01:08:306 (64,65) - Ctrl G for consistency with the previous suggestion. ^
  6. 01:24:806 (3) - Change to k to keep consistency with the first suggestion (If you applied it) See above.
  7. 02:24:096 (22,23) - Ctrl G sounds much better and to keep consistency with 01:03:096 (18,19,20,21,22) - , 01:08:148 (62,63,64,65,66) - (If you applied it) Same as above, this would be correct but I don't like the way this builds up into the following part.
  8. 02:28:990 (66,67,68,69,70) - Same, Ctrl G sounds much better and to keep consistency with 02:23:938 (20,21,22,23,24) - , 01:03:096 (18,19,20,21,22) - , 01:08:148 (62,63,64,65,66) - (If you applied it)^



Nice Mapset! I hope my mod has been helpful you, Good luck!
Thank you very much for your mod!
Ellyu
Randomly passing by. Nice map for me. Need any mod? :)
Here I come!
I will mod the rest diffs later. Going to school now.
Most of my mods are just suggestion cuz this set is quite solid for me.

[Oni]
00:19:990 (9,1,2) - KDD? big D can emphasize better.at least00:19:990 (9) - should be a k
00:44:464 (20) - how about move this to 00:44:780
00:52:438 (5,6) - 01:53:069 (6,7) - remove the duplet here.This portion is pretty calm imo. And a duplet at such a calm part is a bit weird. Or put a triplet here better.
00:55:517 (18) - 01:56:148 (19) - remove this to emphasize 00:55:675 (19) - better
01:27:096 (6,7,8) - should be ddk
02:01:675 (2) - enhance the volume a bit. And same as inner oni
02:42:096 (138) - don't need finish here. it's not a strong beat


[Inner Oni]
HP+1 HP5 is too easy to pass. And I saw Oni is HP5 too.
00:07:043 (9,10,11) - add a d at 00:07:596 here? cuz you did it at 00:06:254 (4,5,6) -
00:12:254 (16,17) - 01:22:990 (16,17) - 01:28:043 (16,17) - 00:17:306 (16,17) - swap dk. For the reason of pitch. And a k after kdk triplet is a little weird here.
00:19:990 (11,1,2) - kkd or kdd is better for me
00:34:675 - add sth here? the interval between 2 notes is kinda long. and there is a obvious beat here
00:37:990 (1,2,3,4,5) - how about kkddk
00:45:569 (29,30,31,32,33) - kkddd? the beat on 00:45:569 (29,30) - sounds similar
01:01:833 (7,8,9) - swap dk. For the reason of pitch
01:35:938 (30,31) - add a d here. A triplet in a calm part is funny for playing. And there is obvious beat here.
02:34:043 (111,112,113) - tbh kdk at here is a little weird. The beat at here is not so strong. But kdk pattern are usually used to emphasize sth.
02:42:096 (138) - don't need finish here. it's not a strong beat.
dkddkdd 7 circles stream is not that usual to see in other maps......Just a complain cuz my only miss in the first try happened on them lol.
Topic Starter
snowball112

handsome muscle wrote:

Randomly passing by. Nice map for me. Need any mod? :)
If you want to mod 1 or 2 diffs, sure. Mods are always appreciated :3

handsome muscle wrote:

Here I come!

Most of my mods are just suggestion cuz this set is quite solid for me.

[Oni]
00:19:990 (9,1,2) - KDD? big D can emphasize better.at least00:19:990 (9) - should be a k I'll change that note to k, but I want to keep the KKD finishes, I think K fits better for the higher-pitch finishes on 00:20:148 (1,2) - .
00:44:464 (20) - how about move this to 00:44:780 I think it works better to keep this for the instrument sound and structure in this part.
00:52:438 (5,6) - 01:53:069 (6,7) - remove the duplet here.This portion is pretty calm imo. And a duplet at such a calm part is a bit weird. Or put a triplet here better.I want to keep this for better spread to inner oni, and also capture the drum sound here for a small difference to 00:51:254 (2,1,2) - , the problem with a triplet is that I think that would be too intense compared to the rest of the map, so I think a doublet works fine.
00:55:517 (18) - 01:56:148 (19) - remove this to emphasize 00:55:675 (19) - better I think keeping this is better for the drum, as this instrument gets stronger from this point.
01:27:096 (6,7,8) - should be ddk The pitch in this part is different to before as well as base structure for the drum, so I prefer to keep as kkd.
02:01:675 (2) - enhance the volume a bit. And same as inner oni I tried this, but I think the volume is fine as the song gets calmer here.
02:42:096 (138) - don't need finish here. it's not a strong beat Similar as inner oni.


[Inner Oni]
HP+1 HP5 is too easy to pass. And I saw Oni is HP5 too. Nice idea, changed.
00:07:043 (9,10,11) - add a d at 00:07:596 here? cuz you did it at 00:06:254 (4,5,6) - This is different because the similar pattern to the first one would be at 00:08:780 - , not at 00:07:517 - , but the triple at 00:09:096 - is better for transition here. The structure is meant to be 1-2-1-2 ( not sure how to describe this) so that 1/2 and 1/4 alternate.
00:12:254 (16,17) - 01:22:990 (16,17) - 01:28:043 (16,17) - 00:17:306 (16,17) - swap dk. For the reason of pitch. And a k after kdk triplet is a little weird here. This would be correct, however I also want to have overall contrast to the sound on 00:14:938 - , which is even high pitch, so to emphasize this I used d for the first one and k for the second.
00:19:990 (11,1,2) - kkd or kdd is better Changed first note to k for the high instrument sound.
00:34:675 - add sth here? the interval between 2 notes is kinda long. and there is a obvious beat here Very nice suggestions, applied and also changed this section a bit, should fit the tempo of the song better now.
00:37:990 (1,2,3,4,5) - how about kkddk I prefer dkkkd because the strength of drum sounds goes up towards 00:38:148 - , so I dkkkd represents this better than kkddk.
00:45:569 (29,30,31,32,33) - kkddd? the beat on 00:45:569 (29,30) - sounds similarI tried this, but I think that k on 00:45:569 (29,31) - fits better for instrument + vocal and is better for transition into the next section.
01:01:833 (7,8,9) - swap dk. For the reason of pitch I prefer to use ddk here for two reasons: firstly, vocal and strong clap combine on 01:01:990 - , so I think this works well for emphasis. Also, 01:01:990 (9,10) - should be the same colour for vocal emphasis imo.
01:35:938 (30,31) - add a d here. A triplet in a calm part is funny for playing. And there is obvious beat here.There is a beat, but it's so quiet imo. And I think it looks neater for this section to leave out 1/4 here.
02:34:043 (111,112,113) - tbh kdk at here is a little weird. The beat at here is not so strong. But kdk pattern are usually used to emphasize sth. I tried kkd, but I think that 02:34:043 (111,113,114) - these three notes fit better as all k instead of kdk for the background instrument, so the triple is kdk.
02:42:096 (138) - don't need finish here. it's not a strong beat. I'm a bit undecided about this, I think a finish would be nice to end the map, and there is a fairly strong low sound here. Unchanged for now.
dkddkdd 7 circles stream is not that usual to see in other maps......Just a complain cuz my only miss in the first try happened on them lol. Yes, it's a bit uncommon, but I think it fits pretty nicely here :)
Thanks a lot for your mod!
Smallwu
Hi!
[General]
  1. 01:20:622 and 02:41:464 - I don't know, but maybe Kiai Time end at here will better?

[Inner Oni]
  1. 00:09:727 (24) - d - To follow a low... electronic organ sound? and it also can keep consistency, like 00:05:464 (1,3) and 00:07:990 (14,16)
  2. 00:10:517 (1) - K - It sounds the highest piano sound this part, and change it can keep consistency with 00:15:569 (1)
  3. 00:19:990 (11) - K - The three piano sound same, should use same pattern
  4. 00:30:727 (1) - K - Music louder than before, and it shows high piano, loud voice. Really suggest you Finisher it :3
  5. 01:05:780 (43) - k - Why K here ?A? 01:10:833 (87) has big drum sound, but here hasn't
  6. 01:19:833 (166) - k?
  7. 01:21:254 (1) - K Reason same as 00:10:517
  8. 02:26:622 (45) - k Reason same as 01:05:780
  9. 02:40:675 (170) - k?

[Oni]
  1. 00:09:727 (21) - d Reason same as Inner Oni
  2. 00:30:727 (1) - K ^
  3. 01:05:780 (33) - k ^
  4. 02:20:464 (8) - I think k is more fit :3
  5. 02:26:622 (35) - k Reason same as before

=====
Can't find more mistake, sorry ;3
Good Luck!
Topic Starter
snowball112

Smallwu wrote:

Hi! Heya :3
[General]
  1. 01:20:622 and 02:41:464 - I don't know, but maybe Kiai Time end at here will better? I tried this at the beginning, but I feel like it looks prettier to keep it, mainly because this part still belongs to the refrain, and the new section begins on 01:21:254 - .

[Inner Oni]
  1. 00:09:727 (24) - d - To follow a low... electronic organ sound? and it also can keep consistency, like 00:05:464 (1,3) and 00:07:990 (14,16)This is correct, however I think it is better for transition to map out the drum with k here.
  2. 00:10:517 (1) - K - It sounds the highest piano sound this part, and change it can keep consistency with 00:15:569 (1) It is intended to have these two different for overall structure and to differentiate the sounds, the second one is stronger.
  3. 00:19:990 (11) - K - The three piano sound same, should use same pattern This would be correct if the finishes were mapped to the piano, but they are mapped to the finish sounds in the background for emphasis towards the end of this section.
  4. 00:30:727 (1) - K - Music louder than before, and it shows high piano, loud voice. Really suggest you Finisher it :3 This is a tricky one...to me D feels a bit more natural because of the low instrument sound that goes with it and the transition into a relatively slow-paced section, will consider this though.
  5. 01:05:780 (43) - k - Why K here ?A? 01:10:833 (87) has big drum sound, but here hasn'tThat is correct, however if you look within the section of 01:04:833 (36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45) - , there is a difference between 01:05:148 (38,43) - that I would like to emphasize, and I think K fits nicely to the more intense kiai section here.
  6. 01:19:833 (166) - k?
  7. 01:21:254 (1) - K Reason same as 00:10:517 see above
  8. 02:26:622 (45) - k Reason same as 01:05:780 ^
  9. 02:40:675 (170) - k? I think d is better, similar sound to 02:40:201 -.

[Oni]
  1. 00:09:727 (21) - d Reason same as Inner Oni See inner oni
  2. 00:30:727 (1) - K ^ ^
  3. 01:05:780 (33) - k ^ ^
  4. 02:20:464 (8) - I think k is more fit :3 I think it's fine to keep d here, mainly for having 02:19:990 (5,8) - as same colour and emphasis of the clap on 02:20:306 - with k only.
  5. 02:26:622 (35) - k Reason same as before see inner oni

=====
Can't find more mistake, sorry ;3
Good Luck!
Thanks a lot for your mod!
Kazaze
Hey!
I really hope this can help.
• 00:15:569 (1,2,3) - Change 00:15:569 (1) - to a D since it's really similar to 00:10:517 (1,2,3) -
○ Same suggestion with 01:26:306 (1) - later in the map
• 00:35:780 (8,9,10) - Change 00:37:043 (10) - to a d since it's similar to 00:30:727 (1,2,3) -
○ Same suggestion as above with 00:39:569 (14) -
• There's a huge gap between 01:03:569 (3,1) - I feel like it's missing something, I suggest you move 01:05:464 (3) - to 01:04:517 - it would also make the next 5 notes pattern (01:09:885 (7,1,2,3,4) - ) much more unique
○ Apply the same changes with 02:26:306 (3) - later in the map if you previously did
• 01:19:990 (9) - You could change this note to a k to highlight the end of that part and the cymbals
• 02:04:201 (4) - Highlight the vocals with a k here
• 02:16:833 (20) - and 02:19:359 (1) - I really think that even if that part is kind of a build up, these parts should follow the same structure as 02:14:306 (16,17) -
• 02:40:833 (28) - Change to a k if you previously did, I think that it works great - It emphasizes the two calmer ending notes as being "separeted" from the Kiai time
• 00:40:833 (1,2,3,4) - In my opinion, this part should follow the same structure as 00:20:622 (1,2,3,4) - It could be neat to have at least the beginning matching the previous part of the verse
• 00:49:675 (29,30,31,32) - Here the vocals are really prominent - I think that mapping on the vocals could work great here. I suggest you simply move 00:50:148 (31) - to 00:49:833 -
• 01:10:043 - You can add a k here to match the density of this part in the Kantan (You may also consider changing the hitsounds to be matching too)
○ Same suggestion as above with 02:30:885 -
• 01:50:306 (3,4,5,6) - You can modify this to follow the vocals by moving 01:50:938 (6) - to 01:50:464 - I think it's works better following the vocals
• 02:04:201 (6) - As suggested in the Kantan : change to a k to highlight the vocals
○ 02:09:254 (16) - Same suggestion as above
• 00:09:727 (15) - Change to a d - I hear the same drum sound as here 00:09:254 (12) -
• 00:30:096 (1,2,3,4,1) - This part could use a highlight - why not changing 00:30:254 (2) - to a k for the vocals, this creates a nice structure in my opinion
• 00:51:569 (2) - add a d on 00:51:412 - since it's the exact same drum structure that is repeated with 00:52:675 (5,6) -
○ 00:54:096 (9) - Same suggestion as above : add a d on 00:53:938 -
• 01:03:096 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This part seems dull to me : I suggest you move 01:03:727 (6) - to 01:03:490 - in order to fit the vocals way better in my opinion
○ Same suggestion as above with 01:08:780 (14) - and the other similar parts in the second kiai time
• 01:30:648 - You can add a d here to follow a similar structure as 01:29:622 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
• 01:52:675 - Here add a d for the vocals : same structure as 01:51:254 (1,2,1) - / If you decide to a d then change 01:52:833 (5) - to a k to emphasize the vocals and "reversing" the previously mentioned similar structure it's based on (01:51:254 (1,2,1) -)
• 02:08:938 (22) - Change to a k for the vocals as you did with 02:03:885 (7,8,9,10) -
• 00:30:254 (2) - As suggested in the Muzukashii, you can highlight the vocals on this part by changing this note to a k
• 00:55:280 - Add a d here to follow the vocals - The vocals are important here and I think that it would be a missed opportunity to not adding a note
○ 01:55:912 - Same suggestion as above one minute later
• 01:30:648 - You definitely have to add a note here in my opinion. You can even hear the drums going 1/4 on that part of the song.
• 00:30:254 (2) - Yet again the same suggestion here - k
• 00:47:938 (47,48,49,50,51,52,53) - This part could be modified in my opinion : The vocals on 00:48:569 - should be mapped and 00:48:885 - should be a pause to highlight the strong vocals on 00:48:727 (51,53) -
So here's what I suggest : Move 00:48:885 (52) - to 00:48:569 -
• 01:30:648 - Add a d here, the drums are clearly 1/4 here
Best of luck!
Topic Starter
snowball112

Kazaze wrote:

Hey! Heya :3
I really hope this can help.
• 00:15:569 (1,2,3) - Change 00:15:569 (1) - to a D since it's really similar to 00:10:517 (1,2,3) - These are intended to be different for difference in pitch.
○ Same suggestion with 01:26:306 (1) - later in the map ^
• 00:35:780 (8,9,10) - Change 00:37:043 (10) - to a d since it's similar to 00:30:727 (1,2,3) - I don't see how this would work since the second part is more intense in pitch, and I think k fits better to represent that.
○ Same suggestion as above with 00:39:569 (14) - ^
• There's a huge gap between 01:03:569 (3,1) - I feel like it's missing something, I suggest you move 01:05:464 (3) - to 01:04:517 - it would also make the next 5 notes pattern (01:09:885 (7,1,2,3,4) - ) much more unique I need a break somewhere and this felt the most natural imo, also the 5-note patterns are intended to be in similar places for more consistent structure.
○ Apply the same changes with 02:26:306 (3) - later in the map if you previously did ^
• 01:19:990 (9) - You could change this note to a k to highlight the end of that part and the cymbals I think I might just replace this note and the previous one with a spinner instead, but I feel like d fits better for the low instruments.
• 02:04:201 (4) - Highlight the vocals with a k here I think d fits the calmer part and instrument better.
• 02:16:833 (20) - and 02:19:359 (1) - I really think that even if that part is kind of a build up, these parts should follow the same structure as 02:14:306 (16,17) - I disagree, mainly because the instrument changes, therefore different structure.
• 02:40:833 (28) - Change to a k if you previously did, I think that it works great - It emphasizes the two calmer ending notes as being "separeted" from the Kiai time I actually like k here much more than after the first kiai, nice suggestion.
• 00:40:833 (1,2,3,4) - In my opinion, this part should follow the same structure as 00:20:622 (1,2,3,4) - It could be neat to have at least the beginning matching the previous part of the verse The guitar is clearly different in these two parts, so I think it is good to emphasize this.
• 00:49:675 (29,30,31,32) - Here the vocals are really prominent - I think that mapping on the vocals could work great here. I suggest you simply move 00:50:148 (31) - to 00:49:833 - This would break the structure in this part with respect to 00:44:622 (12,13,14,15) - .
• 01:10:043 - You can add a k here to match the density of this part in the Kantan (You may also consider changing the hitsounds to be matching too)I think kkd works better for combining vocal+instrument, I might just change the first three 1/1 notes of this to dkd in Kantan though to match.
○ Same suggestion as above with 02:30:885 -
• 01:50:306 (3,4,5,6) - You can modify this to follow the vocals by moving 01:50:938 (6) - to 01:50:464 - I think it's works better following the vocals I prefer to keep this the way it is for better structure.
• 02:04:201 (6) - As suggested in the Kantan : change to a k to highlight the vocalsNo change for low instrument sound.
○ 02:09:254 (16) - Same suggestion as above ^
• 00:09:727 (15) - Change to a d - I hear the same drum sound as here 00:09:254 (12) - True, but this is mapped after the claps for transition, I will keep this in mind though.
• 00:30:096 (1,2,3,4,1) - This part could use a highlight - why not changing 00:30:254 (2) - to a k for the vocals, this creates a nice structure in my opinion I intended to keep this calmer for the drum, if at all i'd add a k on the middle note to have this as ddkdD, still considering because I like to have mainly d for the low drum and the k stands out too much imo.
• 00:51:569 (2) - add a d on 00:51:412 - since it's the exact same drum structure that is repeated with 00:52:675 (5,6) -The drums are a bit different in the second one, and this is reflected in other diffs too, so I think this is fine to keep.
○ 00:54:096 (9) - Same suggestion as above : add a d on 00:53:938 - ^
• 01:03:096 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This part seems dull to me : I suggest you move 01:03:727 (6) - to 01:03:490 - in order to fit the vocals way better in my opinion I don't think it's good to prioritize the vocals here with a 1/1 space if the instruments play continuously compared to the part before.
○ Same suggestion as above with 01:08:780 (14) - and the other similar parts in the second kiai time ^
• 01:30:648 - You can add a d here to follow a similar structure as 01:29:622 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think it's fine to keep these different.
• 01:52:675 - Here add a d for the vocals : same structure as 01:51:254 (1,2,1) -No change here, the previous part follows the instrument / If you decide to a d then change 01:52:833 (5) - to a k to emphasize the vocals and "reversing" the previously mentioned similar structure it's based on (01:51:254 (1,2,1) -)
• 02:08:938 (22) - Change to a k for the vocals as you did with 02:03:885 (7,8,9,10) -Whoops, fixed.
• 00:30:254 (2) - As suggested in the Muzukashii, you can highlight the vocals on this part by changing this note to a k I don't think this would be good, this part is mapped to instruments.
• 00:55:280 - Add a d here to follow the vocals - The vocals are important here and I think that it would be a missed opportunity to not adding a note
○ 01:55:912 - Same suggestion as above one minute laterThey aren't that important imo as the main buildup part here is instrument, also to keep better spread to other diffs.
• 01:30:648 - You definitely have to add a note here in my opinion. You can even hear the drums going 1/4 on that part of the song. Yes the sound is there, but it does not fit well to the rest of the map imo.
• 00:30:254 (2) - Yet again the same suggestion here - k I think d is better for the low instrument sound.
• 00:47:938 (47,48,49,50,51,52,53) - This part could be modified in my opinion : The vocals on 00:48:569 - should be mapped and 00:48:885 - should be a pause to highlight the strong vocals on 00:48:727 (51,53) - I think the current pattern fits instrument+vocal much better.
So here's what I suggest : Move 00:48:885 (52) - to 00:48:569 -
• 01:30:648 - Add a d here, the drums are clearly 1/4 here That is true, but they are fairly weak and I don't think this would look good in relation to the rest of the map.
Best of luck!
Thank you for your mod! Fine suggestions, but I like to put more emphasis on instruments.
Nardoxyribonucleic
Hi, here is the M4M as requested.

  1. Artist: DECO*27
  2. Romanised Artist: DECO*27
  3. Title: リバーシブル・キャンペーン
  4. Romanised Title: Reversible Campaign
  5. Tags: add the album name "GHOST" ?
  • [Kantan]

  1. 00:10:201 (7) - consider adding finish here for the strong snare ?
  2. 00:15:569 (1) - maybe D to keep it consistent with 00:10:517 (1) - ?
  3. 00:43:043 (4) - move to 00:43:990 - for simplicity ? The 3/2 + 3/2 + 1/1 constellation is just quite hard for beginners.
  4. 00:46:201 (9,10) - these notes could be deleted to make a 4/1 break like 00:41:464 -
  5. 00:48:096 (11) - same as 00:43:043 (4) -
  6. 00:57:885 (10) - consider changing this to k for the relatively high-pitched vocal there ?
  7. 01:14:306 (10) and 01:19:359 (8) - same as ^
  8. 01:21:727 (2) - maybe k for pattern consistency as 00:10:990 (2) - ?
  9. 01:26:306 (1) - same as 00:15:569 (1) -
  10. 01:57:885 (9) - similar to 00:57:885 (10) - , you may change this note to k and then change 01:59:780 (2) - to d.
  11. 02:35:148 (17) and 02:40:201 (27) - same as 00:57:885 (10) -
  • [Futsuu]

  1. 00:10:201 (13) - same as Kantan
  2. 00:15:569 (1) - ^
  3. 00:26:306 (17) - you may move this note to 00:26:622 - and change to k for consistency as 00:21:569 (3) -
  4. 00:36:096 (12,21) - these notes could be removed for a better spread from Kantan to Muzukashii.
  5. 00:45:569 (16,18) and 00:58:201 (2) - same as ^
  6. 01:04:043 (5) - move to 01:04:201 - and delete 01:04:359 (6) - for the same reason as above ?
  7. 01:09:096 (10,11) - same as ^
  8. From 01:19:359 to 01:20:622 - you may try this to make the pattern more intuitive to play: (cursor at 01:19:990 - )
  9. 01:21:727 (2) - same as Kantan
  10. 01:26:306 (1) - ^
  11. 01:41:148 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (13) -
  12. 01:49:201 (28) - consider removing this note to cohere with 01:44:148 - ?
  13. 01:58:833 (2) - same as 00:58:201 (2) -
  14. 01:59:780 (4) - maybe d to keep it the same as 00:59:148 (4) - ?
  15. 02:06:412 (11) - Again, you can delete this note to reduce the gap with Kantan.
  16. 02:16:201 (13) - move to 02:16:359 - and change to K to make the pattern less repetitive ?
  17. 02:17:148 (16) - move to 02:17:464 - and change to d could accompany the increased pace nicely. Then you may delete 02:19:517 (2,3) - to avoid excessively long 1/2 + 1/1 chain.
  18. 02:21:569 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (13) -
  19. 02:24:885 (5,6) and 02:29:938 (11,12) - same as 01:09:096 (10,11) -
  20. From 02:40:201 to 02:41:464 - same as 01:19:359 -
  • [Muzukashii]

    Consider HP5 for a better difficulty transition across the set ?

  1. 00:10:201 (17) - same as Kantan
  2. 00:15:569 (1) - ^
  3. 00:15:727 (2,14) - it would be better to delete these notes to cohere with the break at 00:10:675 and 00:13:201 -
  4. 01:03:412 (4) - you may delete this note to reduce the gap with Futsuu.
  5. 01:04:833 (1) - consider moving this note to 01:04:990 - to follow the vocal as you did in the kiai mainly ?
  6. 01:08:464 (12) - same as 01:03:412 (4) -
  7. 01:09:885 (20) - same as 01:04:833 (1) -
  8. 01:21:727 (3) - same as Kantan
  9. 01:26:306 (1) - ^
  10. 01:26:464 (2,14) - same as 00:15:727 (2,14) -
  11. 01:40:675 (36) - move to 01:40:833 - and add k at 01:40:517 - for some variety ? The vocal pattern is rather different from 01:35:148 -
  12. 01:41:148 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (17) -
  13. 01:49:517 (2) - consider removing this note for break consistency as 01:44:464 - ?
  14. 01:52:517 (4) - delete, move 01:55:043 (10) - to 01:54:412 - and change to k for some more rest moments ?
  15. 02:17:148 (20) - delete, move 02:17:622 (21) - to 02:17:938 - and change to k ? Same as ^
  16. 02:19:517 (2) - this note could be moved to 02:20:148 - if you apply ^ for a smoother flow.
  17. 02:21:569 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (17) -
  18. 02:24:254 (1) and 02:29:306 (14) - same as 01:03:412 (4) -
  19. 02:25:675 (1) and 02:30:727 (22) - same as 01:04:833 (1) -
  • [Oni]

    Similar to Muzukashii, you may consider HP6 here.

  1. 00:10:043 (23) - similar to Kantan, consider deleting this note and changing 00:10:201 (24) - to K ?
  2. 00:15:412 (11,1) - similar to Kantan, you may try k D here.
  3. 00:52:438 (5,6) - the pattern you used here is completely different from Inner Oni. Deleting 00:52:438 (5) - would probably help.
  4. 01:00:017 (4,5) - you may want to swap these notes to dk for simplicity as kkdkd is a relatively harder pentaplet.
  5. 01:04:596 (25) - maybe move this note to 01:04:122 - ? I think a pentaplet here is a bit overpowered at this level of difficulty.
  6. 01:04:833 (27) - same as Muzukashii
  7. 01:09:648 (59) - same as 01:04:596 (25) -
  8. 01:09:885 (61) - same as 01:04:833 (27) -
  9. 01:26:148 (11,1) - same as 00:15:412 (11,1) -
  10. 01:40:990 - you may add d here if you apply the suggestion in Muzukashii to balance the spread.
  11. 01:41:148 (6) - same as 00:10:201 (24) -
  12. 01:53:069 (6) - same as 00:52:438 - . Then you can move the note at 01:53:148 - to 01:54:412 - and change to k if you apply the suggestion in Muzukashii.
  13. 02:19:517 (2) - consider deleting this note ? Currently the note density here is very similar to that in Inner Oni.
  14. 02:25:438 (27) and 02:30:490 (63) - same as 01:04:596 (25) -
  15. 02:25:675 (29) and 02:30:727 (65) - same as 01:04:833 (27) -
  16. 02:40:675 (131) - maybe k as you did at 01:19:833 (127) - ?
  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:37:359 (37,38,39,40,41,42) - maybe try k kdkkd instead of dkddkkd for a smoother flow ?
  2. 00:41:622 - add d and 00:42:017 (8) - move to 00:42:333 - to make it the same as 00:46:201 - ?
  3. 00:50:701 - you may add d here for the background drum.
  4. 01:15:254 (125,126,127,128,129) - kkddd would help emphasize the double K afterwards.
  5. 01:26:069 - consider adding k here as you did at 00:15:333 (13) - ?
  6. 01:40:990 - same as Oni
  7. 01:41:148 (6) - ^
  8. From 01:51:569 to 01:55:359 - as mentioned in Muzukashii and Oni, you may try something like this: (cursor at 01:53:622 - )
  9. 02:36:096 (129,130,131,132,133) - same as 01:15:254 (125,126,127,128,129) -


You may call me back after reaching +12SP~ :D
Topic Starter
snowball112

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Hi, here is the M4M as requested.

  1. Artist: DECO*27
  2. Romanised Artist: DECO*27
  3. Title: リバーシブル・キャンペーン
  4. Romanised Title: Reversible Campaign
  5. Tags: add the album name "GHOST" ?

Thanks for the metadata, artist will be changed and tags added on update.

  • [Kantan]

  1. 00:10:201 (7) - consider adding finish here for the strong snare ? I think this is more of a "clap" than a "cymbal/crash" type of sound, so I think leaving out a finish is better fitting to this part.
  2. 00:15:569 (1) - maybe D to keep it consistent with 00:10:517 (1) - ? The second finish has a stronger instrument sound, so I think K works better here.
  3. 00:43:043 (4) - move to 00:43:990 - for simplicity ? The 3/2 + 3/2 + 1/1 constellation is just quite hard for beginners. I'm not convined this would be simpler, I think the current pattern is fine because there is a break before and after, and spacing-wise it is consistent with the base structure of other versions of this pattern previously in the map, for example 00:21:885 (2,3,4) - .
  4. 00:46:201 (9,10) - these notes could be deleted to make a 4/1 break like 00:41:464 - I think it works better to highlight the different instrument here.
  5. 00:48:096 (11) - same as 00:43:043 (4) - see above.
  6. 00:57:885 (10) - consider changing this to k for the relatively high-pitched vocal there ? The accompanying instrument sound is low, so I prefer to use d here.
  7. 01:14:306 (10) and 01:19:359 (8) - same as ^ These work really well with the instrument too, applied both.
  8. 01:21:727 (2) - maybe k for pattern consistency as 00:10:990 (2) - ? There is an ever so slight difference in pitch, I think it's fine to keep this, also for consistency to other diffs..
  9. 01:26:306 (1) - same as 00:15:569 (1) - see above
  10. 01:57:885 (9) - similar to 00:57:885 (10) - , you may change this note to k and then change 01:59:780 (2) - to d.I think the current use of k fits better, because 01:58:517 - has a high instrument sound and 01:59:780 - has a clap.
  11. 02:35:148 (17) and 02:40:201 (27) - same as 00:57:885 (10) - Applied the first one for consistency, but I prefer to keep the second one as d because k on 02:40:833 - is more fitting imo, and 2 times k would be too much.
  • [Futsuu]

  1. 00:10:201 (13) - same as Kantan Same as kantan, I feel like a finish here does not flow well with the intensity of the song.
  2. 00:15:569 (1) - ^ see kantan.
  3. 00:26:306 (17) - you may move this note to 00:26:622 - and change to k for consistency as 00:21:569 (3) - I think I will just move 00:21:569 - to 00:21:254 - and change to d for consistency across the diff.
  4. 00:36:096 (12,21) - these notes could be removed for a better spread from Kantan to Muzukashii.I think it makes sense to forego spread a little bit for better playing in this case, removing these notes seems underwhelming to me considering the section is relatively intense.
  5. 00:45:569 (16,18) and 00:58:201 (2) - same as ^Similar reason to above, I prefer to keep this for instrument emphasis.
  6. 01:04:043 (5) - move to 01:04:201 - and delete 01:04:359 (6) - for the same reason as above ? same as ^
  7. 01:09:096 (10,11) - same as ^ same as above. I am aware that this futsuu is a bit on the more difficult end, but I believe that it is more fitting to the intense sections of the song this way.
  8. From 01:19:359 to 01:20:622 - you may try this to make the pattern more intuitive to play: (cursor at 01:19:990 - ) In my opinion the instrument sound of 01:19:990 - is fairly strong, so I prefer to structure around this instead of the vocal here because I think this pattern combines the two better.
  9. 01:21:727 (2) - same as Kantan No change, there is a slight difference in pitch.
  10. 01:26:306 (1) - ^ same as ^
  11. 01:41:148 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (13) - Same as before, the sound is more of a "clap" than a crash/cymbal, I just think it looks neater for the diff overall.
  12. 01:49:201 (28) - consider removing this note to cohere with 01:44:148 - ? This would be correct, but I feel like the part around 01:49:043 - has slightly more intensity than before, so I wanted to reflect this by using an additional note here.
  13. 01:58:833 (2) - same as 00:58:201 (2) - see above.
  14. 01:59:780 (4) - maybe d to keep it the same as 00:59:148 (4) - ? There is a clap here compared to the previous one, so I think this is good for variety.
  15. 02:06:412 (11) - Again, you can delete this note to reduce the gap with Kantan. I don't really think this makes a lot of sense, mainly because the density is not high here in the first place and it would break structure with 02:11:148 (20,1,2) -
  16. 02:16:201 (13) - move to 02:16:359 - and change to K to make the pattern less repetitive ? Even though this is base kdkdk structure, the finishes create some variety, and I would like to keep spacing somewhat consistent here for a more structured build-up.
  17. 02:17:148 (16) - move to 02:17:464 - and change to d could accompany the increased pace nicely. Then you may delete 02:19:517 (2,3) - to avoid excessively long 1/2 + 1/1 chain. The pace change is represented by the 1/2 triples, and I think it sounds better to have a note on 02:17:148 - for the strong clap and vocal instead of 02:17:464 - , I think this makes the build-up more structured.
  18. 02:21:569 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (13) - Same as above, but I think I might just remove this note to have a small break after the longer note chain.
  19. 02:24:885 (5,6) and 02:29:938 (11,12) - same as 01:09:096 (10,11) - ^
  20. From 02:40:201 to 02:41:464 - same as 01:19:359 -^
  • [Muzukashii]

    Consider HP5 for a better difficulty transition across the set ? Sure, changed.

  1. 00:10:201 (17) - same as Kantan see above
  2. 00:15:569 (1) - ^ ^
  3. 00:15:727 (2,14) - it would be better to delete these notes to cohere with the break at 00:10:675 and 00:13:201 -
  4. 01:03:412 (4) - you may delete this note to reduce the gap with Futsuu.I think this would cause a too large gap with oni difficulty.
  5. 01:04:833 (1) - consider moving this note to 01:04:990 - to follow the vocal as you did in the kiai mainly ? There is a strong vocal+instrument sound here, I think this placement fits better.
  6. 01:08:464 (12) - same as 01:03:412 (4) - no change, see above.
  7. 01:09:885 (20) - same as 01:04:833 (1) - see above.
  8. 01:21:727 (3) - same as Kantan No change for the slight difference in pitch.
  9. 01:26:306 (1) - ^ ^
  10. 01:26:464 (2,14) - same as 00:15:727 (2,14) - I prefer to keep these for better spread to oni.
  11. 01:40:675 (36) - move to 01:40:833 - and add k at 01:40:517 - for some variety ? The vocal pattern is rather different from 01:35:148 - Changed the entire section in a similar way.
  12. 01:41:148 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (17) - no change, the sound is more of a clap.
  13. 01:49:517 (2) - consider removing this note for break consistency as 01:44:464 - ? That would be true, but in the greater scheme of things it would make this more similar to the section at 00:40:833 - as well, but they are not the same, and this is reflected in the higher diffs more, so I think it would be fine to keep this, also for better spread.
  14. 01:52:517 (4) - delete, move 01:55:043 (10) - to 01:54:412 - and change to k for some more rest moments ?I prefer the current arrangement for more focus of the instruments
  15. 02:17:148 (20) - delete, move 02:17:622 (21) - to 02:17:938 - and change to k ? Same as ^Changed this similar to your suggestion to d kkd repeats.
  16. 02:19:517 (2) - this note could be moved to 02:20:148 - if you apply ^ for a smoother flow.changed in combination with above suggestion.
  17. 02:21:569 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (17) - See above, I also decided to remove the finish from this note in both Oni and Inner Oni for consistency.
  18. 02:24:254 (1) and 02:29:306 (14) - same as 01:03:412 (4) - I prefer to keep this for a better spread to Oni.
  19. 02:25:675 (1) and 02:30:727 (22) - same as 01:04:833 (1) - See above, I think this note has priority over 02:25:833 - .
  • [Oni]

    Similar to Muzukashii, you may consider HP6 here.Sure, changed.

  1. 00:10:043 (23) - similar to Kantan, consider deleting this note and changing 00:10:201 (24) - to K ? As mentioned before, I don't want a finish here, I tried ctrl+g of the lasst two notes of this pattern, but I think it makes more sense to use kd because of the instrument that I follow with k at 00:09:412 (19,20,21) - , and from structure 00:10:043 - as k is basically a continuation of that.
  2. 00:15:412 (11,1) - similar to Kantan, you may try k D here.No change, see above.
  3. 00:52:438 (5,6) - the pattern you used here is completely different from Inner Oni. Deleting 00:52:438 (5) - would probably help.This pattern is intended to be a reduced version of the pattern in inner oni, which is a triple, so this is reduced to a double. The reason I think that anything else does not work well is because simple 1/2 ddk would be poor for a contrast to 00:53:148 (9,10,11) - , which contrasts better if the pattern length is different. The other option would be to use a triple instead of a double, but I think this does not match the overall tempo of the song, as it would be too intense compared to the other sections. so I think a double is still the best solution here.
  4. 01:00:017 (4,5) - you may want to swap these notes to dk for simplicity as kkdkd is a relatively harder pentaplet.I prefer to keep this because kkddk does not fit the song as well imo.
  5. 01:04:596 (25) - maybe move this note to 01:04:122 - ? I think a pentaplet here is a bit overpowered at this level of difficulty. I disagree, mainly for reasons of better spread to inner oni, and following the intensity of the song I need at least some 5-note 1/4 patterns.
  6. 01:04:833 (27) - same as Muzukashii No change, see above.
  7. 01:09:648 (59) - same as 01:04:596 (25) - ^
  8. 01:09:885 (61) - same as 01:04:833 (27) - ^
  9. 01:26:148 (11,1) - same as 00:15:412 (11,1) - I prefer to keep this for the difference in pitch.
  10. 01:40:990 - you may add d here if you apply the suggestion in Muzukashii to balance the spread. I changed this is muzukashii to fit better already.
  11. 01:41:148 (6) - same as 00:10:201 (24) - I prefer to keep simple k here for the overall structure of the map.
  12. 01:53:069 (6) - same as 00:52:438 - . Then you can move the note at 01:53:148 - to 01:54:412 - and change to k if you apply the suggestion in Muzukashii.see above.
  13. 02:19:517 (2) - consider deleting this note ? Currently the note density here is very similar to that in Inner Oni.I don't think that this ireally is a problem in this part, the spread of this between muzu-oni-inner is relatively even, also removing the note from 02:19:517 - would break the buil-up significantly, and I don't think that would play well.
  14. 02:25:438 (27) and 02:30:490 (63) - same as 01:04:596 (25) - no change, see above
  15. 02:25:675 (29) and 02:30:727 (65) - same as 01:04:833 (27) - ^
  16. 02:40:675 (131) - maybe k as you did at 01:19:833 (127) - ? I think d is better for the underlying kd dk instrument structure of 02:40:517 (130,131,134,135) - here.
  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:37:359 (37,38,39,40,41,42) - maybe try k kdkkd instead of dkddkkd for a smoother flow ? I don't think so much k sounds good here when the instrument sound is relatively low.
  2. 00:41:622 - add d and 00:42:017 (8) - move to 00:42:333 - to make it the same as 00:46:201 - ? The break is intentional to emphasize the continuous background instrument at 00:45:885 -, moved 00:47:385 - to 00:47:069 - for consistency though.
  3. 00:50:701 - you may add d here for the background drum. I prefer to keep 1/2 here for vocal emphasis, I just don't think kdd plays or transitions well into the next section.
  4. 01:15:254 (125,126,127,128,129) - kkddd would help emphasize the double K afterwards. I prefer to keep the last note as k, mainly because the pitch is fairly high.
  5. 01:26:069 - consider adding k here as you did at 00:15:333 (13) - ? This is intentionally left out because the instrument is so much weaker here, while the first part has a very clear drum, so I think it makes sense to make these different.
  6. 01:40:990 - same as Oni I prefer to keep this part as it is, I think the kkd k fits the instrument+vocal nicely.
  7. 01:41:148 (6) - ^ ^
  8. From 01:51:569 to 01:55:359 - as mentioned in Muzukashii and Oni, you may try something like this: (cursor at 01:53:622 - ) i'm not really convinced that this is necessary, the momentum of the song does not drop that much as implied by these breaks.
  9. 02:36:096 (129,130,131,132,133) - same as 01:15:254 (125,126,127,128,129) - see above.


You may call me back after reaching +12SP~ :D
Thank you Nardo!
Nardoxyribonucleic
A quick recheck here. (no kd)

  • [Kantan]

  1. 00:10:201 (7) - the strong background instrument here is in fact very similar to 00:40:517 (1) - , but you mapped them differently. I think it would be much better to keep it consistent.
  2. 01:21:727 (2) - pitch-wise this note is really close to 00:10:990 - , so I think it is not necessary to map it as d owing to the resultant discrepancy, especially when the rest of this part is consistently mapped from 00:10:517 to 00:20:622 -
  • [Futsuu]

  1. 00:10:201 (13) - same as Kantan
  2. 00:36:096 (12,21) - considering this is only a Futsuu difficulty, there is no need to make it too intense in a non-kiai session. Such a relatively long 1/2 + 1/1 constellation would simply result in an unbalanced spread due to the simple 2/1 patterns in Kantan.
  3. 00:46:043 (18) and 00:58:201 (2) - same as ^
  4. 01:21:727 (2) - same as Kantan
  5. 01:41:148 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (13) - . It would be much better to map this characteristic snare with K like you did in Kantan.
  6. 01:49:201 (28) - I would still recommend you to remove this note for a neater structure. The increased intensity has been reflected by the difference between 01:45:254 (13,14,15) and 01:50:306 (3,4,5,6) -
  7. 01:58:833 (2) - same as 00:58:201 (2) -
  • [Muzukashii]

  1. 00:10:201 (17) - same as Kantan
  2. 01:03:412 (4) - please reconsider deleting this note. The current gap with Futsuu from 01:03:096 to 01:04:833 - is more significant than that with Oni at the moment.
  3. 01:08:464 (12) - same as ^
  4. 01:21:727 (3) - same as Kantan
  5. 01:41:148 (1) - same as Futsuu
  6. 01:49:517 (2) - consider removing this note for break consistency as 01:44:464 - ? It looks a bit strange that Oni has the same pattern (i.e. 01:43:990 (16,17,18,19,20,21) and 01:49:043 (47,48,49,1,2,3) - ) while Muzukashii does not.
  7. 02:21:569 (1) - same as 01:41:148 (1) -
  8. 02:24:254 (1) and 02:29:306 (14) - same as 01:03:412 (4) -
  • [Oni]

  1. 00:09:885 (22,23,24) - as suggested in lower difficulties, you may change these notes to k d K. In this way the pattern would be more consistent with Muzukashii.
  2. 00:52:438 (5,6) - structure-wise a 1/4 doublet is completely different from a 1/4 triplet. It cannot be reduced in this way especially when there is no definite sound at 00:52:438 - in my opinion. You may simply move 00:52:438 (5) - to 00:52:359 - if you want a different pattern length compared to 00:53:148 (9,10,11) -
  3. 00:59:780 (1,2,3,4,5) - what about changing this pentaplet to kkddd instead for simplicity ? This could still accompany the background drums well.
  4. 01:41:148 (6) - same as Futsuu
  5. 01:53:069 (6) - same as 00:52:438 (5) -
  6. 02:40:675 (131) - if you want to keep the underlying 1/2 kd dk, you can change 01:19:833 (127) - to d for consistency like you did in the rest of the difficulties.
  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:41:622 - I think you may still add d here. Both 00:41:622 and 00:46:675 - have the same continuous drum sound, so I do not see the reason for inconsistency here.
  2. 01:41:148 (6) - same as Futsuu
  3. 01:54:412 and 01:54:885 - maybe add k here to make this part a bit harder than Oni ?
Topic Starter
snowball112

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

A quick recheck here. (no kd)

  • [Kantan]

  1. 00:10:201 (7) - the strong background instrument here is in fact very similar to 00:40:517 (1) - , but you mapped them differently. I think it would be much better to keep it consistent. Changed to K in all diffs.
  2. 01:21:727 (2) - pitch-wise this note is really close to 00:10:990 - , so I think it is not necessary to map it as d owing to the resultant discrepancy, especially when the rest of this part is consistently mapped from 00:10:517 to 00:20:622 - Fixed.
  • [Futsuu]

  1. 00:10:201 (13) - same as Kantan changed
  2. 00:36:096 (12,21) - considering this is only a Futsuu difficulty, there is no need to make it too intense in a non-kiai session. Such a relatively long 1/2 + 1/1 constellation would simply result in an unbalanced spread due to the simple 2/1 patterns in Kantan. I changed this in a slightly different way by removing notes from 00:37:359 - and 00:58:201 - instead.
  3. 00:46:043 (18) and 00:58:201 (2) - same as ^
  4. 01:21:727 (2) - same as Kantan see above
  5. 01:41:148 (1) - same as 00:10:201 (13) - . It would be much better to map this characteristic snare with K like you did in Kantan. Changed this to K across all diffs.
  6. 01:49:201 (28) - I would still recommend you to remove this note for a neater structure. The increased intensity has been reflected by the difference between 01:45:254 (13,14,15) and 01:50:306 (3,4,5,6) - removed
  7. 01:58:833 (2) - same as 00:58:201 (2) - Removed notes in a slightly different way.
  • [Muzukashii]

  1. 00:10:201 (17) - same as Kantan
  2. 01:03:412 (4) - please reconsider deleting this note. The current gap with Futsuu from 01:03:096 to 01:04:833 - is more significant than that with Oni at the moment. Removed and changed the second dkdd to dkkd. Removed corresponding notes in second kiai as well.
  3. 01:08:464 (12) - same as ^
  4. 01:21:727 (3) - same as Kantan see above
  5. 01:41:148 (1) - same as Futsuu ^
  6. 01:49:517 (2) - consider removing this note for break consistency as 01:44:464 - ? It looks a bit strange that Oni has the same pattern (i.e. 01:43:990 (16,17,18,19,20,21) and 01:49:043 (47,48,49,1,2,3) - ) while Muzukashii does not. removed
  7. 02:21:569 (1) - same as 01:41:148 (1) -
  8. 02:24:254 (1) and 02:29:306 (14) - same as 01:03:412 (4) -
  • [Oni]

  1. 00:09:885 (22,23,24) - as suggested in lower difficulties, you may change these notes to k d K. In this way the pattern would be more consistent with Muzukashii.Changed to d k K
  2. 00:52:438 (5,6) - structure-wise a 1/4 doublet is completely different from a 1/4 triplet. It cannot be reduced in this way especially when there is no definite sound at 00:52:438 - in my opinion. You may simply move 00:52:438 (5) - to 00:52:359 - if you want a different pattern length compared to 00:53:148 (9,10,11) - changed to simple ddk by removing the double
  3. 00:59:780 (1,2,3,4,5) - what about changing this pentaplet to kkddd instead for simplicity ? This could still accompany the background drums well.
  4. 01:41:148 (6) - same as Futsuu Changed
  5. 01:53:069 (6) - same as 00:52:438 (5) - ^
  6. 02:40:675 (131) - if you want to keep the underlying 1/2 kd dk, you can change 01:19:833 (127) - to d for consistency like you did in the rest of the difficulties.Fixed.
  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:41:622 - I think you may still add d here. Both 00:41:622 and 00:46:675 - have the same continuous drum sound, so I do not see the reason for inconsistency here. Applied.
  2. 01:41:148 (6) - same as Futsuu changed
  3. 01:54:412 and 01:54:885 - maybe add k here to make this part a bit harder than Oni ?I think this should be fine, his part is more diffirent due to the triple anyways after the change in Oni.
Nardoxyribonucleic
Just one more thing. (no kd)

  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:09:727 (24,25,26,27,28) - maybe change this to kkd k K instead of k d kkd as mentioned in the previous IRC to feature the K like other difficulties ?
Topic Starter
snowball112

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Just one more thing. (no kd)

  • [Inner Oni]

  1. 00:09:727 (24,25,26,27,28) - maybe change this to kkd k K instead of k d kkd as mentioned in the previous IRC to feature the K like other difficulties ? Applied, sounds and plays nicely after all.
Thanks again Nardo!
Nardoxyribonucleic
Alright, the set looks fine now with a reasonable spread. Lower difficulties have adequate number of breaks and patterns are arranged consistently in general.

Bubbled~
Surono
hei

>Inner Oni
* 00:20:464 - add don here, to 01:31:201 - consistent this structure
* 00:37:359 (37,38) - swap, the current emphasize seems awkward

>Oni
* 01:31:201 - you can delete this if you accept on Inner suggestion

>Muzukashii is pf diff, so nvm.

>Futsuu
* 00:12:254 - kat to consistency with next kkd, if its intentionally for variation, you could change colors on 1 of ddk pattern. ~ 01:22:990 -
* 00:45:254 - kat it? for similar emphasize with 00:44:938 - . too much dons here
* 00:50:306 - ^ and for drum. 01:50:938 -
edit: 00:14:938 - ~ 00:16:359 - do something? many kats, at least 00:15:254 - kat this and for other similar part if you want

>Kantan
* 00:10:990 - I'd point every spot here to don but, seems 00:20:622 - from here is fair and on loop part too. oke nvm
Topic Starter
snowball112

Surono wrote:

hei heya

>Inner Oni
* 00:20:464 - add don here, to 01:31:201 - consistent this structure Nice idea, fixed.
* 00:37:359 (37,38) - swap, the current emphasize seems awkward Applied.

>Oni
* 01:31:201 - you can delete this if you accept on Inner suggestion Fixed.

>Muzukashii is pf diff, so nvm. yay~

>Futsuu
* 00:12:254 - kat to consistency with next kkd, if its intentionally for variation, you could change colors on 1 of ddk pattern. ~ 01:22:990 - Changed 00:19:675 - to k to have ddk kdk, I think it makes sense to keep the kdd and kkd though for variation of the drum.
* 00:45:254 - kat it? for similar emphasize with 00:44:938 - . too much dons here Changed 00:45:569 - to k for consistency with other diffs instead.
* 00:50:306 - ^ and for drum. 01:50:938 - I think these should be fine to keep as d, the instrument is fairly low.
edit: 00:14:938 - ~ 00:16:359 - do something? many kats, at least 00:15:254 - kat this and for other similar part if you want Changed 00:15:885 - and 01:26:622 - to d.

>Kantan
* 00:10:990 - I'd point every spot here to don but, seems 00:20:622 - from here is fair and on loop part too. oke nvm This is k for simplicity in this part as the spacing is more challenging.
Thank you! All updated
Surono
good own mapper changes and seems good
Charlotte
Gratz :)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply