forum

[invalid] Click for HL

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki
Easy, when you right click someone, osu! will write the name of the user automatically in the chat to do easier an HL

1.- View the message

2.- Right click on the name

3.- Osu! will write the name of the user automatically

4.- Send the message

----

Options

I mean, a lot of users have large usernames, this make easier to reply a message (∩´∀`)∩
Lyawi
I would like this. Especially when I want to report someone which name is "05475847583448" or something like that lol. But what about the panel then when you click a name?
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki

Lyawi wrote:

I would like this. Especially when I want to report someone which name is "05475847583448" or something like that lol. But what about the panel then when you click a name?
The panel can be with Left click and the username can be with Right Click

Lyawi
I see, cool.
Caput Mortuum
This is useful (:
Pawsu
You can always just press the key tab after writing a few letters of their username. That's called "auto complete" For example...

Since that exists I don't really agree with going through all the trouble of adding this. Marking as invalid as a feature similar enough to this exists.
7ambda

Pawsu wrote:

You can always just press the key tab after writing a few letters of their username. That's called "auto complete" For example...

Since that exists I don't really agree with going through all the trouble of adding this. Marking as invalid as a feature similar enough to this exists.
so like minecraft