forum

[added] Taiko and CTB IRC channel (rolling up 1 year threads

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +32
show more
OzzyOzrock

OnosakiHito wrote:

If you guys have nothing to say important, then please be quiet.
Wait... this... doesn't count as important does it.'

So how about that またさいたま2000?
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
@Blue Dragon: Thank you. Well I'm sure it will be not. The #twc channel has proved this, too. Also because I know when people like lepidopodus say they should be quite, they would it be.
@mekadon: Also thank you mekadon.
Edit: @Ozzy: Unyuu?
Yuzeyun

Zekira wrote:

We don't necessarily talk always about Taiko/CtB, but every topic that comes up in these groups seem to affect everyone in said group and thus it seriously looks like we've formed our own circle here.
This is how I see the situation is supposed to be, at least.
This could be a good argument to the question I cannot find. >.<
GladiOol
#ctb and #taiko will just be used as a general chat room, like #osu

No need for more in my opinion.
Krzysiek
I think we already have 3 communities. Each game mode has his idols, hot topics, mapping discussion and stuff. Sure there are 2-3 game mode players (me included), but we generally stick with our subcommunities there (CtB in that case).

Seriously, there's no way we can discuss freely Taiko/CtB stuff without being interrupted by overwhelming osu! discussion on #osu. Taiko players enjoyed their #twc channel a lot, because they were free from the attention getting osu! players and other vips on general chat room. You wouldn't like it if someone was spamming some VelperK/joynama/whoever else fanboyism on #osu instead of your beloved c**kiezi/Rucker/Doomsday/whoever else. Taiko and CtB players don't have that luxury at the moment and srsly... it needs to be taken care of.
Yuzeyun

Krzysiek wrote:

Seriously, there's no way we can discuss freely Taiko/CtB stuff without being interrupted by overwhelming osu! discussion on #osu. Taiko players enjoyed their #twc channel a lot, because they were free from the attention getting osu! players and other vips on general chat room. You wouldn't like it if someone was spamming some VelperK/joynama/whoever else fanboyism on #osu instead of your beloved c**kiezi/Rucker/Doomsday/whoever else. Taiko and CtB players don't have that luxury at the moment and srsly... it needs to be taken care of.
inb4 kds/kanopu/3UNI/Noobita/Zekira/Rokodo/whoever in #taiko and kenji/mikhe/Suika in #ctb

I experienced that thing, you can clearly see a difference when c**kiezi and kanopu plays by the amount of spectators. C**kiezi gets easily 100 specs whereas kanopu barely gets 10. With #taiko and #twc I may see kanopu with more specs (I would like to). Plus the channel is called #osu so :P

I was talking about speccing, but I totally forgot that there are comments on the said #osu about those hardcore players. It ... incitates others stalkers/chatters to see what they are playing and stuff.

Taiko players enjoyed their #twc channel a lot
^ THIS.
Zekira
I cannot stress this point enough... it needs to be given light! We definitely enjoyed it!!

This thread is one of the oldes one and have allready 600 sites just because of 4~5 taiko players.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=5397&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Uh, oops? :D Lol the first post I made there started around page 30... Oh nostalgia...
aquabluu
lol I can't believe I've just noticed this now :) Too bad I have no more stars. Taiko Maps thread has come a long way, hasn't it~?
Zekira
And you were there to see it through 'til the very end~ :D

Long live aquabluu, the father of osu!Taiko! (lol)
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
^That's true, yes.

Thank you for support!
Zekira
Need to keep this thread alive ~
Remilia--_old
Contining the bumping~ gogogo
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Thank you for supporthing this!
Especially those with star. ^^
Hika

Shiirn wrote:

Hika wrote:

it would be a waste of a channel if it was silent most of the time.
like #videogames? no, #ctb and #taiko would be way more active. I thought you were somewhat intelligent. =(
Actually, whenever I look in #videogames, it's very active, I guess I come in at the right times. & It should actually be used, instead of people talking about video games in osu!.

But after seeing the chat in #twc from a while back, I guess I could support it.

>somewhat intelligent
What do you expect from me?

Still supporting though ~
Zekira
We've pretty much hostage'd viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56037&st=0&sk=t&sd=a starting since around page 3 or something...
Sander-Don
yeah lol, :D
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

Hika wrote:

Still supporting though ~
Ou, sorry, didn't noticed that at beginning, thank you!

@Zekira: Yes.
Edit: By the way, the #taiko/#ctb channel request is much older as I thought: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13956
Zekira
I love you guys
Azure_Kite
not sure If I supported already.

I support this.
Zekira
First page! Keep it up guys!
Linco
Supporting this!
Taiko and CtB guys need a place to stay .v.
Luna
support, but out of stars (like everyone else) :P
Hernan
Support
Ikillforpies
Can we just make a IRC channel for ctb and taiko already? D=
I want this so bad ToT
VelperK

Ikillforpies wrote:

I want this so bad ToT
MMzz
plox :33333333333333333333
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

Ikillforpies wrote:

I want this so bad ToT
Well, as I allready mentioned before, we need to wait for peppy. I talked with him about it, and it is possible. But it needs time because, at the moment he dosen't work for osu!.
And it would be not a bad idea to find more reasons why we need a channel(not like we have not enough lol).
At the moment I'm not much at home, so I don't have time.

Thank you for support!
Zekira
I'm just pleased to see how a lot of the enthusiasts are actually coming out instead of coming out in hiding.

Though I'm still wondering why the CtB enthusiasts aren't showing themselves too much here...
Krzysiek
In comparison #romania channel request (eventually denied) managed to get 40 stars in 34 hours. I don't share your enthusiasm ^^.
Luna

Krzysiek wrote:

In comparison #romania channel request (eventually denied) managed to get 40 stars in 34 hours.
I guess Romanian players didn't waste all their stars way back when xP
Remilia--_old

Krzysiek wrote:

I don't share your enthusiasm ^^.
eldnl
Nice idea.
Zekira
Needs more stars OwO
Kurai
+support
Zekira
Come on people, come out of hiding~