show more
7ambda
Nomod HR DT HD take no skill
johnmedina999
So Flashlight does take skill?
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

So Flashlight does take skill?

I use FL whenever I want to. Hr + dt on ar7 and higher I can't seem to follow all that well. Fl is just like memorizing a book
Yuudachi-kun
Random glance into my 260+ folder

Still top 5 lmbo

Kyomaku

ColdTooth wrote:

Try using relax w/ HD DT on AR9 maps. Good practice IMO
If you can barely read AR8, I doubt that's going to help. But I liked doing that as well once I was comfortable with AR10. :D

Also @ the "How to improve at Osu! Video", I think his tips are actually pretty good, wouldn't write it off as "play more". Think about his tips.

@ Flashlight, Flashlight is magic. Never tried to learn it, yet, I wonder how others go about it?
ColdTooth

Kyomaku wrote:

@ Flashlight, Flashlight is magic. Never tried to learn it, yet, I wonder how others go about it?
It's all memorization. I happen to have a good memory
Einja
dt is hard for me to read ;w;
Ashton
That Poppy believes that DT is a very tough mod to learn... But when you do learn it comes with great advantages ^v^
- SnorlaxDeLuxe
DT doesn't take any skill when you like me and don't play extreme maps. pretty fun sometimes to breeze through the easy maps quickly using DT most of the time. That's how i feel about it right now anyway.
- SnorlaxDeLuxe
Just play with DT on all your easier maps. worked for me. it wasn't too hard to get used to after a while in my case that is.
ColdTooth

Just Jeff wrote:

Just play with DT on all your easier maps. worked for me. it wasn't too hard to get used to after a while in my case that is.
DT 6* maps like zain xd
Yuudachi-kun
Found another firestar

Year old st #1! Top 50 still
rHO
tru
HDHR is the Strongest Mod and Race
unko
hr players are mad cuz slow and if ur a 'nomod' player i can literally name all ur top scores
lol

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Found another firestar

Year old st #1! Top 50 still
skin looks interesting

hmu fam
Hibiya-chan
I dunno coz personally, for someone who can't tap sht fast, I kinda think DT is amazing.
Blitzfrog

_StormEx_ wrote:

I dunno coz personally, for someone who can't tap sht fast, I kinda think DT is amazing.
Alternate
gort

ColdTooth wrote:

Geriax wrote:

DT does take skill, it's just that many DT maps are overrated in terms of PP. That doesn't mean DT isn't hard. Lots of people who say DT takes "no skill" are relatively new players who can't play DT themselves.
i take it you can't detect sarcasm well

Um, I wasn't even responding to anybody so therefore there is no need for me to detect sarcasm. I was merely stating my opinion :/
Drowned Crow
DT takes a lot of skill like any other game/mod .
Blitzfrog

FuturistigSan wrote:

DT takes a lot of skill like any other game/mod .
Good joke hahahaha
Bweh
all it takes is for you to click an icon