forum

# Tesseract # Skin - [STD] - [MANIA]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoquote

Hello, I made this skin focused on gameplay and only for me to play with it. And then I changed my mind and added the other skin elements and edited them. Now, I enjoy the result. So, I want to share my enjoy with yours.
Changelog

1/2/2017
  1. Edited all mixed content. Now everything is original. (Except sounds)
  2. Fix | Spinner.
  3. Fix | NON-HD elements. (IDK Maybe there are more.)
  4. Fix | Mania hit bar position.
  5. New | fail-background.
  6. New | ranking grade style.
  7. New | song selection map difficulty star layout.
  8. Little fixes on alignments.
  9. Changed wrong mod shortening (It's strange but I made NF as CO, IDK why i did lol)
  10. A little change on cursor.
Click Here!
Main Screen

Score Screen

Mods Screen

Gameplay #1

Gameplay #2

Gameplay #3

Gameplay Mania Mode #1

Gameplay Mania Mode #2

Tae

Duoquote wrote:

At the beginning,
I made this skin focused on gameplay for me to play hard beatmaps with it. And then I changed a few things (Like the hud) and then added some elements from random skins what i liked and now I enjoy the result. So, I want to share this thing with yours.
er... is this a mixed skin? or, because it states "at the beginning", you have changed them since?
Fatal3ty
Is a mixed Skin. You steal ones my own skinelements from Clear Skin Ultra. And Hitcircle from Kamui. And other mostly Skinelements not yours. :o

"Unranked", "combo", "accuracy", "ranking", Menu Buttons, Score-Numbers and Mania is my own skin from "Clear Skin Ultra". Hitcircle from Kamui. Please edit and make your skin elements.
Topic Starter
Duoquote

Tae wrote:

Duoquote wrote:

At the beginning,
I made this skin focused on gameplay for me to play hard beatmaps with it. And then I changed a few things (Like the hud) and then added some elements from random skins what i liked and now I enjoy the result. So, I want to share this thing with yours.
er... is this a mixed skin? or, because it states "at the beginning", you have changed them since?
I meant that part " I made this skin focused on gameplay for me to play hard beatmaps with it.". I didn't change them but i will, don't worry.

Fatal3ty wrote:

Is a mixed Skin. You steal ones my own skinelements from Clear Skin Ultra. And Hitcircle from Kamui. And other mostly Skinelements not yours. :o

"Unranked", "combo", "accuracy", "ranking", Menu Buttons, Score-Numbers and Mania is my own skin from "Clear Skin Ultra". Hitcircle from Kamui. Please edit and make your skin elements.
Yes, you can call it as a "mixed skin". [EDIT: Now every element is mine] To be honest, I don't remember that I stole from your skin, it's probably because of some random skins which are mixed skin from my huge skins folder. I like hitcircle kamui so I put it and won't change. I know many elements are not mine but i planned to changing them slowly.
For those elements, these elements include pure font so I didn't think that it would be a problem because you don't own the font right? Yes I stole this mania thing from a random skin and I made my own skin config which makes the skin elements useful and it became beautiful and focused on gameplay. Anyways, I will change them. :oops:
Fatal3ty
This Forum is for original Skins. Don't share mixed skins here. Your personal Skin can be post in your Userpage.

Read this: t/318193
Topic Starter
Duoquote

Tae wrote:

Duoquote wrote:

At the beginning,

Fatal3ty wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

This Forum is for original Skins. Don't share mixed skins here. Your personal Skin can be post in your Userpage.

Read this: t/318193
Everything is updated! Please tell me if I did something wrong this time. Thanks.