hi there on request and i kinda blackmailed him into modding something else of mine haHAA
- Consider using soft sampleset for the intro 00:02:771 - 00:22:654 - , using normal sampleset overshadows the actual sounds being followed and soft just fits with the lack of substance the song has there better for me. There's also a lack of hitsounding for the intro as well, no whistles/drums or anything. There are things in the song you can follow and I would recommend giving that a shot Done
- sheela's diff has inconsistent tags, check those out Thought I fixed those. Think sheela isn't redling his diffs.
- Consider renaming Normal to Easy and Advanced to Normal (mainly cuz I hate "Advanced"s and the density increase is appropriate for Easy/Normal) Fine
- 00:58:584 (1) - Ideally all borders of a slider should be visible on low diffs. Would recommend something like this to be safe. Well that's just gay
Custom diffname where? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- 00:44:544 (8,1) - This spacing may be a bit excessive, especially since the slider doesn't appear until 00:44:195 (4) - where the stream is nearly over so it could be unexpected. Coupled with the low spacing of the stream overall having a jump like that takes a real toll on the player. Perhaps spacing like this may be less harsh but still appropriate? Ok. You could probably do with just giving a DS value rather than me having to guess through counting the boxes on a screenshot lol
Something personal but slightly offputting is the lack of any unique sliders in this diff other than 01:18:468 (1,2) - which are used twice. It's a wub song! Super weird sliders would fit really well imo and perhaps you should try to use some? If not it's.. okay I guess, but kinda disappointing that's all. All of my slider shape decisions are based completely off of movement. I value movement more than making something that's trying to be a certain kind of map because movement's physical, it's something you feel and can make something as uncreative as this when it comes to slider shapes a lot more engaging to play. Those condensed circle shaped ones play more like regular circles but that you'd have to hold as opposed to regular kick sliders which have the property of changing the direction of momentum in play. This created the effect I wanted for the pitch changes in the wubs so I used them. I don't and never will do super weird shit for the sake of being super weird. Being more complex with movement is a more convenient when the elements your working with are simple. It's like trying to construct a building with bricks that have simple manageable shapes that fit together vs trying to construct a building with each brick being a work of construction on it's own. Granted if there is more complex wubs that require me to use weirder designs then I will but for me personally this song doesn't have those. (Stuff I'd do more weird shit on for context)
Call me back!!