forum

tomppabeats - the girl next door

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nokashi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Παρασκευή, 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2017 at 10:10:19 μμ

Artist: tomppabeats
Title: the girl next door
Tags: chill cool violin finland helsinki tyttö ep amore mio aiutami piero piccioni
BPM: 75
Filesize: 4390kb
Play Time: 00:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. easy (1,07 stars, 38 notes)
  2. home (1,54 stars, 59 notes)
Download: tomppabeats - the girl next door
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapset #1 : Hope i can rank this, amazing song !

Timing, Tags and mp3 taken from Wonderful Hydria

SB By winnerspiros

Lulu-'s beginner removed but always in my heart

Metadata : https://tomppabeats.bandcamp.com/album/tytt-ep (Check tomppabeats out he makes amazing music)
lcfc
how am I even supposed to mod this xddd welp most suggestions will be aesthetics and stuff Lol (so pretty much all my opinions are fully subjective)

Lulu's Beginner

00:02:395 (1,2) - honestly ugly maybe try to rotate slider 2 by 40 degrees from selection centre
00:09:595 (4) - kinda weird slider imo have the red point in the middle
00:22:395 (4) - symmetry is best, try having this shape symmetrical; i mean something like http://prnt.sc/dq4obh (i tried my best)
00:28:795 (2,3) - suddenly 'spawning' straight sliders and achieving uncomfortable flow after a nice curved section is pretty weird as the song doesn't change or something so I would suggest making the sliders curved. give a personality to the map!
00:28:795 (2,3,1) - also not to mention that the overlaps make me cringe so it is highly recommended to change ds to like 1.2x Xd
00:44:795 (3) - in my view of aesthetic this (http://prnt.sc/dq4pk0) is cooler :d

nothing to say about easy xd

Home

00:03:995 (3,4) - pattern could look cooler like this http://prnt.sc/dq4qcq
00:05:595 (5,1) - same http://prnt.sc/dq4qo8
00:09:595 (1,2) - imo the sliderend should point to where the next object is
00:18:395 (4,1) - more circular patterns woop http://prnt.sc/dq4r4f

Generally:
I would suggest to have curves in like every slider in all diffs to give some personality to the map. as the song is calm and gives the feeling of fluid-ness generally it would be a cool little, "gimmick", let's say to have in your set.

Best of luck :D
Topic Starter
Nokashi

LowComboFC wrote:

nothing to say about easy xd XD

Home

00:03:995 (3,4) - pattern could look cooler like this http://prnt.sc/dq4qcq Awesome Catch, way better now
00:05:595 (5,1) - same http://prnt.sc/dq4qo8 Fixed!
00:09:595 (1,2) - imo the sliderend should point to where the next object is Yup
00:18:395 (4,1) - more circular patterns woop http://prnt.sc/dq4r4f I like it better as it is ! :(

Generally:
I would suggest to have curves in like every slider in all diffs to give some personality to the map. as the song is calm and gives the feeling of fluid-ness generally it would be a cool little, "gimmick", let's say to have in your set. Well while it is cool, straight sliders give the variety im going for so they are here to stay, some patterns might become curvier but not all of em

Best of luck :D TY !
Lulu-

LowComboFC wrote:

Lulu's Beginner

00:02:395 (1,2) - honestly ugly maybe try to rotate slider 2 by 40 degrees from selection centre ya, i wanted to change this already xd
00:09:595 (4) - kinda weird slider imo have the red point in the middle i like it, keeping this until other people complain about it
00:22:395 (4) - symmetry is best, try having this shape symmetrical; i mean something like http://prnt.sc/dq4obh (i tried my best) fixed this and made small changes to a few other sliders
00:28:795 (2,3) - suddenly 'spawning' straight sliders and achieving uncomfortable flow after a nice curved section is pretty weird as the song doesn't change or something so I would suggest making the sliders curved. give a personality to the map! done
00:28:795 (2,3,1) - also not to mention that the overlaps make me cringe so it is highly recommended to change ds to like 1.2x Xd xd
00:44:795 (3) - in my view of aesthetic this (http://prnt.sc/dq4pk0) is cooler :d i changed this slider a bit, but i wanna keep it like i have it now. this time the curves of the slider get flatter as the song fades out and i think this slider shape is more readable for a beginner diff (also fills out more space in the playfield :^))
_handholding
Easy
00:17:595 (3) - touches the lifebar, not unrankable but does look a bit ugly when playing https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6947722
[]
Beginner
I don't get why some sliders have whistle and others don't, I can't really pinpoint what it is you're following in the music with the whistle hitsound on specific sliders
[]
They map looks about as polished as it can be. You can just get a BN to push it through, a BN that qualifies 'beginner' diffs xd
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Kisses wrote:

Easy
00:17:595 (3) - touches the lifebar, not unrankable but does look a bit ugly when playing https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6947722 Fixed
[]
Beginner
I don't get why some sliders have whistle and others don't, I can't really pinpoint what it is you're following in the music with the whistle hitsound on specific sliders u were right and everything was fixed!
[]
They map looks about as polished as it can be. You can just get a BN to push it through, a BN that qualifies 'beginner' diffs xd weeee
Thank u so much for your check!
Firetruck
aahhhh what a calm song and map, was gonna check it but it all looks clean n fresh <3 goodl uck!
celerih
The song is really good. You said you were doing M4M but you don't need to mod back. I'm just doing this cuz

[lulu's beginner]
First of all the spacing between the notes is inconsistent. It should is 1x all the way since this is a beginner and even if it's not that different from note to note it should still be the same. For this you should follow this https://puu.sh/t7ZXI/2d08acd13a.png indicator at the top right to see if you are consistent in the spacing. Apart from this which shouldn't take long to fix there aren't that many things with this diff. This is just a few things to polish it

00:03:195 (2,3) - For extra niceness you could blanket these two
00:09:595 (4) - This slider looks kinda off compared to the others. Maybe have the red anchor earlier, as it won't have as much a kinda slider nub that way
00:12:795 (1) - For sliders like these you can be sure to have it be perfectly symmetrical if you use two white anchors like this
00:15:995 (2,3) - This could also be blanketed
00:38:395 (1) - here you could have the red anchor on the tick like you did earlier
00:44:795 (3) - Same thing here, it's just nice thing to have the sliderball match the song. You could make the slider likethis

Once again there isn't much to say about this, it's pretty well made (I didn't check for things like hitsounds since I suck at that)
SInce lulu requested the mod I only quickly checked the other diffs but I didn't see everything horribly wrong with them

Good luck with this set! (:
Lulu-

celerih wrote:

[lulu's beginner]
First of all the spacing between the notes is inconsistent. It should is 1x all the way since this is a beginner and even if it's not that different from note to note it should still be the same. For this you should follow this https://puu.sh/t7ZXI/2d08acd13a.png indicator at the top right to see if you are consistent in the spacing. Apart from this which shouldn't take long to fix there aren't that many things with this diff. This is just a few things to polish it I've already worked on the spacing and stuff, but Nokashi is away atm, so he couldn't update it yet

00:03:195 (2,3) - For extra niceness you could blanket these two
00:09:595 (4) - This slider looks kinda off compared to the others. Maybe have the red anchor earlier, as it won't have as much a kinda slider nub that way Done
00:12:795 (1) - For sliders like these you can be sure to have it be perfectly symmetrical if you use two white anchors like this I guess I'll change it back to this then
00:15:995 (2,3) - This could also be blanketed
00:38:395 (1) - here you could have the red anchor on the tick like you did earlier Done
00:44:795 (3) - Same thing here, it's just nice thing to have the sliderball match the song. You could make the slider likethis Check my previous mod reply to see why I'm keeping this slider
Everything that I didn't comment was already fixed by me beforehand, but thank you very much for the effort!
checking the map from discord (nm)

Lulu's Beginner
00:09:595 (4) - why not just do this or something similar, it won't go off-screen

[easy]
00:06:395 (1,2,1,2,3) - put the sliderhead of (3) on the sliderend of (2) imo, looks better to me and plays well with the next slider, comes down to preference though

[home]
00:15:995 (1,2,3) - the (2) here sounds pretty useless. kind of an empty note
00:35:195 (1,2,3,4) - the slider here i really high and gets pretty close to the lifebar, nothing major but kinda ugly in my eyes. it's probably fine and i'm overthinking it xd

hitsounding in all diffs is good
all opinions. map is super polished & rankable. call for a bn or something in #modreqs :v
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Faces wrote:

checking the map from discord (nm)

[easy]
00:06:395 (1,2,1,2,3) - put the sliderhead of (3) on the sliderend of (2) imo, looks better to me and plays well with the next slider, comes down to preference though I like it better as it is, putting it on that slider end would bring it close to the next slider and that would destroy DS and some neat patterns that follow, it plays well as it is anyway

[home]
00:15:995 (1,2,3) - the (2) here sounds pretty useless. kind of an empty note going for artificial rhythm cause having 1/1 breaks in this diff isnt something im going for and want to have
00:35:195 (1,2,3,4) - the slider here i really high and gets pretty close to the lifebar, nothing major but kinda ugly in my eyes. it's probably fine and i'm overthinking it xd moved it down a bit

hitsounding in all diffs is good
all opinions. map is super polished & rankable. call for a bn or something in #modreqs :v weee!!!
Lulu-

Faces wrote:

Lulu's Beginner
00:09:595 (4) - why not just do this or something similar, it won't go off-screen Already changed this slider, but we didn't get to update the map yet
Thank you for the mod!
Ankanogradiel
At this point i don't thing anything is wrong with the map. But I have some suggestions here I go.

Oop
[lulu's beginner]

00:09:595 (4) - this one placed a bit lower would look better imo.
00:44:795 (3) - Now this. While other sliders seem to follow the rhythm in a really nice way ( 00:22:395 (4) -, 00:25:595 (1) -, 00:38:395 (1) - ) this one seems to be a bit off towrads the end. My suggestion is to have the slider's "curve" at 00:46:395 rather than at 00:46:795 and have another curve at 00:47:195 that forces it to go down like the previous one. Or something similar to that~

[easy]
I have just one thing to point out here. Generally make the angle of the sliders that are almost horizontal ( like 00:14:395 (2) -, 00:28:795 (1) -, 00:35:195 (1) -) a bit more sharp. Just a tiny little bit. I think it would look better that way.

[home]
00:31:995 (1,2,3,4,1) - Move these a little bit to the right and down maybe.
00:47:995 (1) - Something about this slider bothers me. I think it would look and feel better curved like this. I think it also bothers because in the rest of the map after two sliders without curves there is always one with a curve. Not sure :P

That's all I could think of if you need me for mods in the future lemme know
good luck with ranking this cute thingy
tsoutsxd
Lulu-

Ankanogradiel wrote:

[lulu's beginner]

00:09:595 (4) - this one placed a bit lower would look better imo. Done
00:44:795 (3) - Now this. While other sliders seem to follow the rhythm in a really nice way ( 00:22:395 (4) -, 00:25:595 (1) -, 00:38:395 (1) - ) this one seems to be a bit off towrads the end. My suggestion is to have the slider's "curve" at 00:46:395 rather than at 00:46:795 and have another curve at 00:47:195 that forces it to go down like the previous one. Or something similar to that~ I'm keeping the curves here, because I want to emphasize the song fading out with having these curves
Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Ankanogradiel wrote:

At this point i don't thing anything is wrong with the map. But I have some suggestions here I go.

Oop
[easy]
I have just one thing to point out here. Generally make the angle of the sliders that are almost horizontal ( like 00:14:395 (2) -, 00:28:795 (1) -, 00:35:195 (1) -) a bit more sharp. Just a tiny little bit. I think it would look better that way. Made one of the sliders sharper, the others kinda ruin the flow if made sharper!

[home]
00:31:995 (1,2,3,4,1) - Move these a little bit to the right and down maybe. There isnt a lot of need for that. there isnt any offscreen issue or something
00:47:995 (1) - Something about this slider bothers me. I think it would look and feel better curved like this. I think it also bothers because in the rest of the map after two sliders without curves there is always one with a curve. Not sure :P If its made as a curve it doesnt look nice along with the straight slider below it imo

That's all I could think of if you need me for mods in the future lemme know
good luck with ranking this cute thingy
tsoutsxd
Electoz
[General]

1. Not sure if having custom combo colours only on the highest diff is intentional so gonna mention here just in case.
  2. Unused hitsounds:
    1. soft-sliderslide2.wav (I don't know if this is intentional since there's only place where you used S:C2 in beginner and then you placed a whistle on top of it so better recheck it)
Tbh I don't think beginner diff is really needed but if you insist for a mod then:

[lulu's beginner]

1. 00:02:395 (1,2) - I assume this was placed for the sake of consistency with other diffs? If yes then I would prefer removing 00:02:395 (1) since you didn't do this anywhere else, would be better to prioritize your rhythm concept over consistency with other diffs.
  2. Also would be nicer if you can increase overall DS so you don't have to make inconsistent spacings with 1/1 stuff like 00:28:795 (2,3,1) .
[easy]

1. 00:20:795 (2) - Why whistle on sliderbody lol
  2. 00:30:395 (2) - Could've done something different than other repeat sliders since the song played differently here. (It can be rhythm, slider shape, or anything you can think of, just make something else to indicate the change from the song)
  3. 00:35:195 (1,2) - DS
[home]

1. Nice but there's a quite number of circles on a weak beat which triggers me so the idea of my suggestions below is to ignore those sounds and focus on stronger ones:
    1. 00:10:395 (2,3,4) - Ctrl+G rhythm? Same rhythm can be applied with 00:22:395 (1,2,4) - 00:35:195 (1,2,3) .
    2. 00:15:995 (1,2,3) - Would go for something like this instead since 00:17:195 is really weak. Same rhythm I suggested here can be applied at 00:28:795 (1,2,3) - 00:41:595 (1,2,3) as well.
    3. Note that you don't need to apply if these suggestions breaks your rhythm variations concept or whatever, my point is those circles don't really need to be clickable and you should make those louder drums clickable instead.
Uhhh I don't know about this tho, beginner + low bpm feels like super duper ultra beginner which I don't think it's really necessary if you're going to rank this. And easy could've add more 1/2 rhythms considering the bpm is pretty low, try searching around for ranked maps with similar bpm and see how they did things with the rhythm.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions, good luck~
Lulu-

Electoz wrote:

[lulu's beginner]

1. 00:02:395 (1,2) - I assume this was placed for the sake of consistency with other diffs? If yes then I would prefer removing 00:02:395 (1) since you didn't do this anywhere else, would be better to prioritize your rhythm concept over consistency with other diffs. Changed, should be better now
  2. Also would be nicer if you can increase overall DS so you don't have to make inconsistent spacings with 1/1 stuff like 00:28:795 (2,3,1) . Increased DS by .1
Uhhh I don't know about this tho, beginner + low bpm feels like super duper ultra beginner which I don't think it's really necessary if you're going to rank this. People like Wafu do the exact same on their sets, so I don't see the problem in having a beginner diff on a song like this. Sure, it might not be completely necessary, but we think this is a nice touch to the mapset.
Thank you very much for the mod!
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Electoz wrote:

[General]

1. Not sure if having custom combo colours only on the highest diff is intentional so gonna mention here just in case. Whoops forgot to put the colors on the other diffs as well
  2. Unused hitsounds:
    1. soft-sliderslide2.wav (I don't know if this is intentional since there's only place where you used S:C2 in beginner and then you placed a whistle on top of it so better recheck it)Will do
[easy]

1. 00:20:795 (2) - Why whistle on sliderbody lol forgot to remove it, was trying something with hitsounds, thanks!
  2. 00:30:395 (2) - Could've done something different than other repeat sliders since the song played differently here. (It can be rhythm, slider shape, or anything you can think of, just make something else to indicate the change from the song) Yep tried something different
  3. 00:35:195 (1,2) - DS Woop Woop fixed!
[home]

1. Nice but there's a quite number of circles on a weak beat which triggers me so the idea of my suggestions below is to ignore those sounds and focus on stronger ones:
    1. 00:10:395 (2,3,4) - Ctrl+G rhythm? Same rhythm can be applied with 00:22:395 (1,2,4) - 00:35:195 (1,2,3) . amazing suggestion, improved the map so much, thank you!
    2. 00:15:995 (1,2,3) - Would go for something like this instead since 00:17:195 is really weak. Same rhythm I suggested here can be applied at 00:28:795 (1,2,3) - 00:41:595 (1,2,3) as well. ^
    3. Note that you don't need to apply if these suggestions breaks your rhythm variations concept or whatever, my point is those circles don't really need to be clickable and you should make those louder drums clickable instead.
And easy could've add more 1/2 rhythms considering the bpm is pretty low i want the easy to be way simpler than home is to show contrast between the two
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions, good luck~
Thank you so much. Really helpful mod
Battle

[general]
soft-sliderslide2.wav is unused apparently
Can't rain.png's transparency be reduced? It's pretty much a small sliver so cutting out transparency seems like it would be better
It'd be nice if the diffs ended on 00:50:395 - since it's the last beat

[beginner]
I really disagree with using the slider slides, they don't fit at all and are quite loud, if you do insist on using them, make them quieter, as they overpower the music
00:15:995 (2) - Completely offscreen
00:30:395 (3) - Slider of this length are potentially confusing for beginners, considering how low this diff is, I would suggest avoiding this

Like electroz said, having a really low diff like this isn't really necessary for a song like this, ultra beginner diffs, which is basically what this is, have been removed from sets before because the diff above it usually worked fine for the lowest diff. It kinda feels a bit messy, maybe because everything is so far away from each other, and it was kinda hard to see a consistent rhythm you were going for besides like, slightly alternating which drums you chose to map.

[easy]
Snap your green lines on something lol
00:20:795 (2) - nicer if it was curved downward so slider end points toward head of 1, not the tail
00:31:195 - remove finish

[home]
00:07:995 (3,4) - nicer looked if parallel
00:27:995 (4,1) - I don't really like this since the slider tail leads more into the repeat end rather than the slider head, if you want to blanket I feel like just a straight slider would be less ambiguous

Still not sure if beginner is exactly necessary lol
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Battle wrote:

[general]
soft-sliderslide2.wav is unused apparently oh .. deleted
Can't rain.png's transparency be reduced? It's pretty much a small sliver so cutting out transparency seems like it would be better Ill message the SBer
It'd be nice if the diffs ended on 00:50:395 - since it's the last beat When i was mapping it those sounds after the one i stopped at seemed too faint to be mapped, i still think that tbh

Like electroz said, having a really low diff like this isn't really necessary for a song like this, ultra beginner diffs, which is basically what this is, have been removed from sets before because the diff above it usually worked fine for the lowest diff. It kinda feels a bit messy, maybe because everything is so far away from each other, and it was kinda hard to see a consistent rhythm you were going for besides like, slightly alternating which drums you chose to map.

[easy]
Snap your green lines on something lol lol how did i miss that, fixed
00:20:795 (2) - nicer if it was curved downward so slider end points toward head of 1, not the tail really nice catch, thanks ;D

[home]
00:07:995 (3,4) - nicer looked if parallel true, fixed
00:27:995 (4,1) - I don't really like this since the slider tail leads more into the repeat end rather than the slider head, if you want to blanket I feel like just a straight slider would be less ambiguous good point!
00:31:195 - remove finish done

Still not sure if beginner is exactly necessary lol
Thanks for checking!
Battle
I probably should start including the irc logs since I say irc in my posts so yeah lol

log
2017-02-12 08:11 Nokashi: and you can recheck?
2017-02-12 08:12 Battle: sure
2017-02-12 08:12 Nokashi: alright ill poke you when everythings ready
2017-02-12 08:12 Battle: mk
2017-02-12 08:12 Nokashi: Thanks ;D
2017-02-12 08:26 Nokashi: ok i think its ready
2017-02-12 08:28 Battle: ok
2017-02-12 08:29 Battle: for normal
2017-02-12 08:29 Battle: u should snap them to the red ticks lol
2017-02-12 08:29 Battle: not the blue ones
2017-02-12 08:30 Nokashi: i feel like one of them is uneeded as well lol
2017-02-12 08:30 Nokashi: in normal at least
2017-02-12 08:30 Battle: maybe arc 00:41:595 (1) - higher to lead into 2 better
2017-02-12 08:31 Battle: also somewhat nitpicky 00:36:795 (2,1) - would be better if you did https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/I90YUQQ.png so it leads in easier
2017-02-12 08:31 Nokashi: http://puu.sh/tZYFn/5e6dee9dee.jpg i think this is ok
2017-02-12 08:31 Battle: altenatively for 00:41:595 (1) - you could also make it curve upward
2017-02-12 08:31 Nokashi: 2 slider head and 1 slider end are perfect straight
2017-02-12 08:31 Nokashi: by ds
2017-02-12 08:32 Battle: yeah that works I guess
2017-02-12 08:32 Battle: it's kinda just an issue whether or not it points more to the slider end lol
2017-02-12 08:32 Battle: or repeat i mean
2017-02-12 08:32 Nokashi: your second point is a good catch actually, looks way nicer now
2017-02-12 08:33 Battle: lol
2017-02-12 08:33 Nokashi: hmm if i curve it upward it might actually do the trick better
2017-02-12 08:33 Battle: ur choice
2017-02-12 08:33 Nokashi: yup made it curve upward
2017-02-12 08:33 Battle: ok
2017-02-12 08:33 Battle: u can update
2017-02-12 08:33 Battle: home looks fine lol
2017-02-12 08:34 Battle: oh yeah
2017-02-12 08:34 Nokashi: aand done
2017-02-12 08:34 Battle: u need to delete the tick hitsounds if u haven't already lol
2017-02-12 08:35 Nokashi: ohh true
2017-02-12 08:35 Battle: tell me when u do that so I'll rdl to make sure lol
2017-02-12 08:35 Nokashi: ok tick hitsounds removed
2017-02-12 08:36 Battle: k rdling
2017-02-12 08:37 Battle: mk
2017-02-12 08:37 Nokashi: everything okay with the song folder now?
2017-02-12 08:37 Battle: yeah
2017-02-12 08:37 Nokashi: awesome
Battle
oh yeah and you should add this metadata to the OP just in case anyone is wondering
Left
(wondering)
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Left wrote:

(wondering)
:thinking:
Electoz
I discussed the map with other BNs and decided there's some issues which need to be addressed, so popping the bubble for now, no kds btw

[General]

1. The fade-out volume green lines could've been done better, you suddenly jumped from 30% to 15% volume at 00:46:395 which kinda contradicts to the song because the song is gradually fading out yet the change you made here is not really gradual compared to what you did with later green lines 00:47:195 - 00:47:995 .
  2. 00:02:395 - Any particular reason why you started the map on this spot? 00:01:595 - 00:03:195 - are better places to start the map imo since the song has 4/4 metronome so starting at those points I recommended would be more musically predictable.
[home]

1. 00:31:195 (3) - Having a clickable object with 5% volume won't give a sufficient feedback to players. 5% is not audible enough despite the song is paused which violates the ranking criteria, to fix this you must either change 00:31:195 (3) into a sliderend or increase the volume on the green line at 00:31:195 .
Feel free to call me back and I'll decide whether I'll nominate this or not, depends on how you address the issues.
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Electroz wrote:

I discussed the map with other BNs and decided there's some issues which need to be addressed, so popping the bubble for now, no kds btw

[General]

1. The fade-out volume green lines could've been done better, you suddenly jumped from 30% to 15% volume at 00:46:395 which kinda contradicts to the song because the song is gradually fading out yet the change you made here is not really gradual compared to what you did with later green lines 00:47:195 - 00:47:995 . I Totally agree with this point. After investigating the issue, the volume increase has become more gradual in both diffs. In Easy, i started off with a 15% volume slowly building up to the 30% , since i had less notes to work with. In home the volume gradually builds up from 10% to 30% in a logical and not so sudden manner like the 15% -> 30% jump
  2. 00:02:395 - Any particular reason why you started the map on this spot? 00:01:595 - 00:03:195 - are better places to start the map imo since the song has 4/4 metronome so starting at those points I recommended would be more musically predictable. When i started mapping the song, i felt like those notes might have been too faint to click. Looking back at it , i was wrong. I took up your suggestion to start off at 00:01:595 - which feels more natural to start than 00:03:195 - ( Easy already started there, but home didnt, still made them both start from 00:01:595 - anyway ). So yeah, thats fixed

[home]

1. 00:31:195 (3) - Having a clickable object with 5% volume won't give a sufficient feedback to players. 5% is not audible enough despite the song is paused which violates the ranking criteria, to fix this you must either change 00:31:195 (3) into a sliderend or increase the volume on the green line at 00:31:195 . now the silenced point lands on a slider end, since i used a 1/2 slider starting at 00:30:795 - , so its not clickable anymore
Feel free to call me back and I'll decide whether I'll nominate this or not, depends on how you address the issues. alright!
Thanks for the check!
Electoz
00:01:595 - aa why this green line is inconsistent between the difficulties, this green line in easy should have a 10% volume like home I assume?
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Electroz wrote:

00:01:595 - aa why this green line is inconsistent between the difficulties, this green line in easy should have a 10% volume like home I assume? Yeah, fixed now!
Electoz
Rebubbled!
show more