forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

Are these hidden IDs in this pack?
dmgene - Dance My Generation
lets5o - LET'S GO OUT

m96srb - Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimi-tachi Yo
tg69 - Totsugeki Rock
akbsg - Manatsu no Sounds Good
(f*ck)

From wikihouse comment. Salted please
Want the third song, the rest are meh.

God dammit where's the Kyary songs >_>
Lokamp
Hey, Totsugeki Rock is really hilarious, it cracks me up XD

Anyhoo I'll upload the PSP's new IDs ("thanks" for spoilers, tetsu -_-") when I'll be back from the uni
Topic Starter
aquabluu
*googles* Oh cool Dance My Generation is another Golden Bomber song

Great if true.
Lokamp
Sorry but I have to recycke an old, lame joke here

Zekira wrote:

hey guys. We're back!

Taiko PSPDX DLC Full Pack
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygp3pfl4474s1xo

Taiko PSPDX March 2013 only Pack - use if already have the December 20 2012 pack
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4epzacfm52r2aau
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRoll back the rock 'till the dawn of time
When the earth was smoking and the lava flowed

RRRRRRoll back the rock 'till the dawn of time
And blow your/shrug
tetsutaro
Ah yes it is on RB3Spring derp me
Pretend it is blue would ya guys

EDIT: Memeshikute dancers already on vid

MOAR EDIT:
あたりまえ体操 / Atarimae Taisou Lyrics (Taiko ver.)
あたりまえ あたりまえ あたりまえ体操
Atarimae atarimae Atarimae Taisou

右足を出して左足出すと 歩ける あたりまえ体操
Migiashi o dashite hidariashi dasu to arukeru Atarimae Taisou
かくれんぼで 隠れなかったら 見つかる あたりまえ体操
Kakurenbo de kakurenakattara mitsukaru Atarimae Taisou
ランランランラン ルンルンルンルン 楽しい あたりまえ体操
Ranranranran runrunrunrun tanoshii Atarimae Taisou
あいうえお かきく~けこ あたりまえ体操
A-i-u-e-o ka-ki-ku~ ke-ko Atarimae Taisou

つねると痛い しゃがむと低い
Tsuneru to itai shagamu to hikui
おならは臭い お金がほしい
Onara wa kusai okane ga hoshii
あたりまえ あたりまえ あたりまえ体操
Atarimae atarimae Atarimae Taisou
Mimineko_old

YEESSSSS DDR 2013

And Kors K new DDR song and troll chart
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20357918
Coro
pfft Lokamp why are you referencing obscure animated films

how do I even recognise obscure references in the first place
Zekira
^ Coro line of the week.
crystalsuicune
If Coro says he can't recognize obscure references then how could he notice and point out said reference in the first place?[/don'texplainthejoke]
Coro
I meant it like 'why do I even know this reference' kind of thing.
That previous sentence was awkward, now that I look at it :P
Coro
Oh... I didn't read up on it until now, but 新 DDR is the last new hardware version for DDR, all new updates and new songs are to be distributed via eAmuse.
So basically it's 新 Taiko no Tatsujin's distribution method.

Not sure if good thing or not, since it does screw over even more those without eAmuse, but makes it waaaaaaaay easier on importers since it's just one hardware import.

Is the other bemani games going the same way? (OST's being split into multiple seasons and all)
tetsutaro
OK now this just brought back all the grief of Taiko not exporting :(

But yes, at least RB3 is.
Remember when WTCNWP+ got colette almost a month later than the rest of Hong Kong (which is already late for another month than Japan)?
For Spring it is available right on release date :D
AxelHino

CoroQuetz wrote:

Oh... I didn't read up on it until now, but 新 DDR is the last new hardware version for DDR, all new updates and new songs are to be distributed via eAmuse.
So basically it's 新 Taiko no Tatsujin's distribution method.

Not sure if good thing or not, since it does screw over even more those without eAmuse, but makes it waaaaaaaay easier on importers since it's just one hardware import.

Is the other bemani games going the same way? (OST's being split into multiple seasons and all)
I'll....just have fun with my non-unlocked X2 thank you very much ;w;
tetsutaro
(earlier today)
OMG I finally did it!! 2.4M AAAAAAAAA

Wait shouldn't 800K/song gives you the Taiko no Dai-tatsujin title?
Or that doesn't translate to the Shin-uchi Mode
@aqua
Coro
Groove Coaster Zero 1.5 update~

New free songs:
Kanon - I know Canon in D has been remixed to death, but this remix is exceptionally good~
Symphony no. 9 -Groove Mix- - COSIO being his usual awesome self

And a new... song pack? Kagerou Project pack featuring songs from well-known Vocaloid producer Jin, songs include Kisaragi Detective and Children Record?
ALL OF MY YES
AxelHino

CoroQuetz wrote:

Kanon - I know Canon in D has been remixed to death
Lololol
Mimineko_old

AxelHino wrote:

I'll....just have fun with my non-unlocked X2 thank you very much ;w;
So many good song in DDR X2 (with network)

But I can stick with Fascination Maxx and eternal love mix lol
(Too bad there is only DDR Extreme in Halifax)
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

(earlier today)
OMG I finally did it!! 2.4M AAAAAAAAA

Wait shouldn't 800K/song gives you the Taiko no Dai-tatsujin title?
Or that doesn't translate to the Shin-uchi Mode
@aqua
The title requirements was raised to 1.0M per song after Taiko 11, Shin-uchi or otherwise.
betawatcher

tetsutaro wrote:

Remember when WTCNWP+ got colette almost a month later than the rest of Hong Kong (which is already late for another month than Japan)?
*still doesn't have a single RB machine here* okay...

And even I get dai-tatsujin rank once in a blue moon (but then that's cos I like practising high 10*s for stamina)
tetsutaro
OK so I was playing Ura (the 3rd Kikyoku song) in Abekobe + Caramelldansen in Abekobe + Onara Haazukashikunai Yo
Not that any is over 9* lol

It looks like Caramelldansen in Abekobe is the only song I can get 800K+ regularly.
Even when I am relatively failing miserably (this play) I can get 840K+
anongos
Reflec Beat is hard.
crystalsuicune
Speaking of RB

JUST WHO THE HELL IS DJ TOTTO
AxelHino

crystalsuicune wrote:

Speaking of RB

Beats me. But it sure sounds like a bad word in my place heh
Also there's a RB machine in the same place where there's lincle and maimai and taiko 10. Too bad it's in Jakarta (which is in a different island from where I live)
betawatcher

crystalsuicune wrote:

Speaking of RB

I saw his name on twitter suddenly...what about him?
anongos
He's a new guy who made a boss song on RB.
tetsutaro
Random trivia because I ain't exactly woke up

Remember the songs for the New Year tournament this year?
The theme is the three best things to dream about in the first dream of the year. (Mount Fuji, falcons and eggplants)
But Taiko has used that reference some time before that already.
The DS2 movie for getting 150 crowns. The background is of Mount Fuji, Don-chan's costume is a falcon, ans before catching the trophy he got an eggplant first.
crystalsuicune

anongos wrote:

Not just that,he can almost-FC his own song,beating other players in the process.
Then he goes off to beat other pros in other RB songs
Mimineko_old

crystalsuicune wrote:

anongos wrote:

Not just that,he can almost-FC his own song,beating other players in the process.
Then he goes off to beat other pros in other RB songs
wow he is awesome lol

btw, new creofuga song:

HOP!STEP!JUMP!!
Miku song, normal
Coro

Mimineko wrote:

HOP!STEP!JUMP!!
Miku song, normal
Isn't that the name of a Yoshi's Island song lol
Mimineko_old

CoroQuetz wrote:

Isn't that the name of a Yoshi's Island song lol
I don't even realize that lol
tetsutaro
Is it like MAGICAL SOUND SHOWER, where 39 sings over a mix of the original?

Anyways just wanna ask if ZIV's score tracker is really useful and/or meaningful

Also today's map will come a little late (might be as late as Saturday afternoon)

Still trying to transcribe Fascinating Rhythm
Now I can locate all instances of the vocal lady sings "Fascinating Rhythm", which happened quite a lot of times. The rest though still needs a bit more work.
Lokamp
Goddammit Hatsune Miku lovers, STOP RUINING MY CHILDWOOD'S MOST PRECIOUS GAMING MEMORIES
crystalsuicune
Calm down Lok ;W;
Lokamp
How can I? It's really idiotic to put crappy synthetic voices re-arranging instrumental things in order to "improve them".

It's like if you put that anus voice singing behind Classic masterpieces, like Beethoven's Ode of Joy, or Mozart's Turkish March, or the Ievan Polk- oh right. THEY ALREADY EFFING MADE IT
crystalsuicune
Hey Lok what happens if it's not Miku but ALT singing it?
Lokamp
Well, at least seiya usually puts some musical effort on ALT's songs! Even if even here there are some tunes I really despice (like AI Date Pop), in my opinion the songs are closer to the feel that actual "real songs with real singers" provide, putting more effort on a good balance within the bg music and the voice with a certain rate of 'singability'. Hell, I sometimes find myself singing DOES NOT COMPUTE or 0/1 Angel! (also the music reworks are most of the times decent, like ALT's version of Invisible Lover) Same situation with Dormir's stuff.

Among all the Miku stuff (at least, the ones I unfortunately had to listen to so far), a good 75-80% of all the songs is solely focused to shove off of your face how lame and horrible Miku's voice is, putting barebones efforts to the bg music (or misleading with the singing voice) and also recycling vibes from other stuff. Again, it's still my opinion, but that's it
tetsutaro
So what you hate isn't Vocaloid, but mediocre producers misusing/abusing Vocaloid... right?

Violin Concerto in G Minor custom Ura planned

EDIT: Etou is stationing the official Twitter on Monday
Puzzle and Dragons announcement is go
AWWWWWWWWYEEEEEAAAAAA
Topic Starter
aquabluu
What, ALT sounds just as robotic as most of the Vocaloid songs, just that being made by a more professional suit (as opposed to just about anybody for Vocaloid) makes ALT songs more listenable than most of the Vocaloid songs.

And so far the only Vocaloid song that I've heard with Miku glorifying herself is World is Mine.
crystalsuicune

I think I just found the best Crystalfaec ever

I <3 muh tumblr followers
Coro
Sorry Lokamp, but this is where I draw the line. It takes an incredible amount of work to make a good Vocaloid song, as well as to produce the background music. The way you're going, you're disrespecting a lot of artists' work. Maybe the limited experience with Vocaloid songs you have are with less skilled producers, and I'm not denying there's a lot of them (yes, Sturgeon's Law), but you're not going to stand there and accuse people like cosmoP, supercell, Jin, kemu, 40mP and 164 as being unprofessional. They work hard and I don't know why at the very least you can appreciate that. Hell, even Tatsh made a couple of Vocaloid songs, are you calling him unprofessional as well?

No one claimed that they were trying to 'improve' a song with Vocaloid, it's just an arrangement. It's the same reason why other people remix classical pieces into different genres: they just want to interpret the song in a different way. Whether the arrangement itself is flawed or not is another matter: the point being no one here is being arrogant and claiming that their arrangement is better than the original. So please, stop putting misleading things like that up.

Music is subjective, Lokamp. One man's meat is another man's poison, I get that. And you're entitled to your own opinion and freedom of speech to post about it here. But please, for goodness' sake, think about how your expressions can affect other readers. If you say you are intentionally raising a fuss because you hate something that much; well, that's just immature. You could at least be a little civil about it. I'm sorry, but I really am very annoyed by the constant bashing.
show more