Nozhomi wrote:I want to die tbhI think having a dark green border with that violet color makes elements really hard to read, especially on lower diffs. Would be nice to change for smth more readable. ...Have any suggestions .-.
[12:46 AM (Renumi's Beginner)]
- People really want to play AR0 ? AR1 no ?
- 00:09:228 (1) - I just wonder why you skip beats like 00:11:019 - on your diff when on 12:45 AM this one is played. It's quite weird for a harder diff to skip it no ? Ofc that's a recurent problem on the map, 3/1 sliders are not adapted for that and make the diff more "boring" imo.
[1:00 AM (Easy)]
- Imo that diff have no reason to be on that set at all. It's not that different from Renumi's diff, rhythm is even a bit more simple at some points, and the fact than you killed some strong beats like 00:55:795 - with sliders end is just a really bad idea. I wanted to make an entire set myself. The GDs are just a bonus. Also, fixed.
[1:05 AM (Gero's Easy)]
- Meh I would like to see you make 01:02:064 - and 01:02:959 - clickable instead of continue your reverse. They're quite important and I think you should make it playable.
[1:10 AM (Novice)]
- An other diff where purpose of it is questionable. Your 2/1 sliders like 00:09:228 (1) - make your diff inconsistent because you skip 00:10:123 - , and rhythm is close to the diff of Gero once again. Also overlaps like 00:15:945 (4,1) - make it look a bit less good in an aesthetical way. While the undermapping Im keeping, I fixed that overlap to look better.
- 00:27:139 (3) - And that slider is meh, a vertical curved slider would be really better. Think I fixed it.
[1:15 AM (Normal)]
- 00:22:213 - Rip sliderslide sound here. Check if eventually it's not present on other diffs. Fixed.
[1:20 AM (Advanced)]
- I just have concern about your stacks (aka. 00:05:198 (5,1) - for example) who just block the movement of the player for any real reason. That sound don't call for a stack, it makes you just want to continue your movement as before. So I don't think that's a good idea to use them. I think it's fine. They match the vibraphone's playing perfectly.
[1:30 AM (ezek's Hard)]
- Since you're the lowest Hard, maybe AR5 ? Changed with ezek's permission
[1:32 AM (Hard)]
- 00:07:437 (5,2) - That stack is probably done on purpose but I prefer ask. Ew fixed.
[1:40 AM (Atsuro's Hyper)]
- So the diff have a nice composition and good use of symmetric patterns, but you totally sacrifice music emphasis and spacing coherence with it, plus you create some inconsistencies across the diff due to that. Some example 00:19:527 (6,1) - and 00:20:422 (2,3) - use big spacing to mark the strong beat,
but you totally miss 00:21:317 (4,5) - who is exactly the same. 00:58:034 (6,7,8) - is totally different from 00:22:213 (6,7,8) - when they're the same, 00:34:303 (1,2) - is giant when 00:34:751 (2,3) - / 00:35:646 (4,5) - are ridiculous, etc...I think there's a lot to do here working on these points.
[1:45 AM (Rainy)]
- 00:58:930 (3) - Move it to 200:272 to adjust spacing like the previous one who is at 2.40x. Fixed.
I'm going to bed zzz Sarry