forum

Steins;Gate

posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust

TKiller wrote:

I like Sharpnel's GATE OPENERZ better.
I think of the canned food they were consuming in the show when I read this...

Also the series has my approval, and vote for (one of the) best of 2011, by far.
Mystgun
Steins;Gate the best one ive seen so far this year, I really liked it.
Mianki
Faust shared this on Facebook, thought you guys might enjoy it too :D

Topic Starter
Sinistro
thought you guys might enjoy them
tu tu-ru~ compilation
:/
Copter-kun

Hello guys.
Faust

Hakeru
DAT BANANA

Okay.jpg

anyway i'm waiting for the movie :'>
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Copter-kun's video
Wow, that title didn't prepare me for trouble what that video was about.
ampzz
I'm patiently waiting on the BD rips, so I'm still without watching the final episode.
Faust

ampzz wrote:

I'm patiently waiting on the BD rips, so I'm still without watching the final episode.
Don't tell me you're on episode 10.
Cristian
SPOILER

Faust wrote:

[attachment=0:73bba]21545699.jpg[/attachment:73bba]
OH GOD D:
Copter-kun

Faust wrote:

21545699.jpg
On nom nom
Curisu

Faust wrote:

[attachment=0:89477]21545699.jpg[/attachment:89477]
rofl
sasuisgay
I love this anime and I'm very happy I buy Kurisu nendoroid~ XD
Apex_old
Fuck the anime, go and read the VN. The VN got the some of the greatest twists ever since the Usual Suspects.

Edit: My message was somehow transported to a time period 3 years later.
B1rd
I tried the VN, didn't like it TBH. Too pshycological and tense for me, and the square pupils and talking animations looks wierd.
Liiraye

Apex wrote:

Fuck the anime, go and read the VN. The VN got the some of the greatest twists ever since the Usual Suspects.

This reaction is why I despise people who read the VN's. Always thinking you know the best because you read the sourcematerial that includes fap scenes. The anime is great fak off :@
Navizel
there are no fap scenes in S;G tho
UnderminE
Maybe rukako cosplaying
Apex_old

Liiraye wrote:

Apex wrote:

This reaction is why I despise people who read the VN's. Always thinking you know the best because you read the sourcematerial that includes fap scenes. The anime is great fak off :@
I think the VN is better because Amane's(groundhog day + past elopement) ending and Rumiho's(separate line elopement) ending are some of the greatest moments of video gaming, the animation omitted these endings because only one ending can fit in the animation schedule. The animation is only good when compared to the VN when talking about excellent endings.

Besides the animation had bad lighting at many times. The only fault in the VN was how they fucked up my precious Ruka's ending into utter shit. Oh, don't ever talk about it again. :cry:

P.S.: Am I the only who sees an extremely uncanny deja vu between Star Trek's episode: City on the Edge of Forever and S;G? I mean, a loved one is always sacrificed to same the world.
MoeMoeOrRiot
THE VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOID!!!