forum

Steins;Gate

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
It'd be nice if they explained how memories are supposed to work in this show.
Mianki

Sallad4ever wrote:

I've got the feeling I've seen a movie with the same premise as the current episode. A guy trying to safe his girlfriend by going to the past but the girls will in the end always dead by other thing even after he saved her. I don't remember the title :o
LATE but it's this one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/ (sh*tty movie, don't watch it).

adam2046 wrote:

It'd be nice if they explained how memories are supposed to work in this show.
SPOILER
From what I've understood, in every time line, people have their own memories which are not linked to each other and don't affect one another. BUT those who have send D-mails can remember memories from that time line (in which they have send it) and the trigger is Okabe. Maybe because of the Reading Steiner? Other than this, there's no exceptions. But yeah, it would be nice if they explained why those persons remember sending D-mails.
Sorry for possible grammar mistakes
That's all from me and now to watch ep 21 ^^

Edit: Ep 21:
SPOILER
Laughed :D
Backstabber
MOTHER OF GOD! The latest episode was just a pain to watch D: I really hope some of you are good at reading lips, I NEED to know what Kurisu said at the train station. Also, I was real close to falcon punch my monitor when she got cut off mid sentence in the end.
Art-FzTT
SA YO(u) NA RA ! ... thats what i think

1 of the best series i saw for long time :) hope dont end nau T_T
Backstabber
Thanks a bunch! There will be atleast one more episode. It's called "Open the Steins;Gate". So it sounds like the last one :(
Sallad4ever
one thing I notice from the most recent episode is Christina run sooooo fast

A series will become a masterpiece if it has an ending, of course it obviously have to be satisfying. Anyway, I just hope the ending won't disappoint me
TKiller
"Relativity theory is so romantic" is the most hilarious thing I've heard in quite some time.
Sallad4ever

TKiller wrote:

"Relativity theory is so romantic" is the most hilarious thing I've heard in quite some time.
I agree
Backstabber
My head is full of fuck. I just had a grip of this anime :o Looks like the it's not over yet.
TKiller
And that's it.
Fabi
Best anime 2011. There will be a film if im not wrong.

Found it! http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... -green-lit
TKiller
I wouldn't call it best of 2011. Nor it was something I expected it to be, but at least it was interesting to watch.
Backstabber
Last ep was amazing. Didn't really get what was going on, but it's fine.
I would buy the movie twice if it ever came to Norway.
xsrsbsns
8.5/10 from me.

TKiller wrote:

at least it was interesting to watch.
Hitsugaya936
I want to watch the movie. But this be remake or alternative ending?
Sallad4ever
Great anime!!
While it's not the best, it's still better then other series from the previous season. The ending is quite good too.

El Psy Congroo :D
Lance
The jump into OP gave me goosebumps. Nothing too surprising from the series outside of Mayuri's initial death, but still very fun overall. Can't wait to see what the movie is about.
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Well, watched all of it.

Solid series. I enjoyed watching it a lot. I liked the subtly "glitchier than usual" opening of the last episode.

<3 movie news.
BatterKnife
Season be over and we be waiting for movie 8-)

This show has a fun ending.
Mianki
Helblinde remix of the opening song (sort of) ^^ http://soundcloud.com/helblinde/helblin ... e-download
EL, PSY, CONGROO
TKiller
I like Sharpnel's GATE OPENERZ better.
Supergrunt8
EL PSY CONGROO!

I love Steins;Gate!

Best anime of 2011 In my opinion! :D
Faust

TKiller wrote:

I like Sharpnel's GATE OPENERZ better.
I think of the canned food they were consuming in the show when I read this...

Also the series has my approval, and vote for (one of the) best of 2011, by far.
Mystgun
Steins;Gate the best one ive seen so far this year, I really liked it.
Mianki
Faust shared this on Facebook, thought you guys might enjoy it too :D

Topic Starter
Sinistro
thought you guys might enjoy them
tu tu-ru~ compilation
:/
Copter-kun

Hello guys.
Faust

Hakeru
DAT BANANA

Okay.jpg

anyway i'm waiting for the movie :'>
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Copter-kun's video
Wow, that title didn't prepare me for trouble what that video was about.
ampzz
I'm patiently waiting on the BD rips, so I'm still without watching the final episode.
Faust

ampzz wrote:

I'm patiently waiting on the BD rips, so I'm still without watching the final episode.
Don't tell me you're on episode 10.
Cristian
SPOILER

Faust wrote:

[attachment=0:73bba]21545699.jpg[/attachment:73bba]
OH GOD D:
Copter-kun

Faust wrote:

21545699.jpg
On nom nom
Curisu

Faust wrote:

[attachment=0:89477]21545699.jpg[/attachment:89477]
rofl
sasuisgay
I love this anime and I'm very happy I buy Kurisu nendoroid~ XD
Apex_old
Fuck the anime, go and read the VN. The VN got the some of the greatest twists ever since the Usual Suspects.

Edit: My message was somehow transported to a time period 3 years later.
B1rd
I tried the VN, didn't like it TBH. Too pshycological and tense for me, and the square pupils and talking animations looks wierd.
Liiraye

Apex wrote:

Fuck the anime, go and read the VN. The VN got the some of the greatest twists ever since the Usual Suspects.

Edit: My message was somehow transported to a time period 3 years later.
This reaction is why I despise people who read the VN's. Always thinking you know the best because you read the sourcematerial that includes fap scenes. The anime is great fak off :@
Navizel
there are no fap scenes in S;G tho
show more