forum

[resolved] Reselling mugs in osu! store?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SgtSecurity

I bought this nice 15oz mug years ago from Printfection(disfunct) and I would like to get a couple few more for gift.

So I went to osu! store but there's no mug there.

Consider reselling mugs? If possible, I'd like to see this very design again, it's not too fancy but that's the upside.
Simple enough to deliver the idea of the game.

I actually got people asking me about the icon on the mug so I introduced the game to them.

It's also an useful utensil, kinda one of those "shut up and take my money" thingy.

Thanks.
Pawsu
You should poke ppy on twitter, he usually gives fast and efficient replies when it comes to stock related questions.
Topic Starter
SgtSecurity

Pawsu wrote:

You should poke ppy on twitter, he usually gives fast and efficient replies when it comes to stock related questions.
Oh thanks, actually didn't know about that option.

But I think it's also good to let people know that this nice little thing existed.
Starrodkirby86
If I recall correctly, they actually had a new mug for sale at one point, or that it was purely for victors of OWC... It was a nice blue-colored one. Definitely osu! merchandise has moved on from our cafepress related days. :p

Poking a message to ppy would help either way. :>
Topic Starter
SgtSecurity

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

If I recall correctly, they actually had a new mug for sale at one point, or that it was purely for victors of OWC... It was a nice blue-colored one. Definitely osu! merchandise has moved on from our cafepress related days. :p

There were quite a few designs available when I bought this mug.

I believe they were official designs because "Dean Herbert" were the sender of the package. :P

I have Twitter but I don't really use it, I thought that would be invading a little private space. Good to know that it wouldn't.
Luqanted
you can make your own actually
Topic Starter
SgtSecurity

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Sadly, didn't receive a reply.

I am sure he has to deal with 10k messages every day so I would guess my tweet sunk to the bottom.

Should I re-tweet or that's gonna put me on block list?

Thanks.
Starrodkirby86
I think it's best to wait for now.

If anything, from this current point, it would take some time for such merchandise to reappear on the store as well. At the least, peppy most likely has read your message and can keep in mind that we have some players that would love to see some more mugs on the storefront. :) I think I recall last year around this time, they closed the store up for the end of the year, so seeing that virtually all the physical items in the store are out of stock, I wonder if they're doing essentially the same.

I'm sure mugs will come restocked again though, but just give it some time.