forum

[Archived] Scores will NOT submit!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GantzWaBerserk
I have had this issue for a while now and i made a post about it before but someone just said wait a bit and it will eventually submit to online rankings. however it doesn't it just goes score failed to submit retrying in X amount on minutes. and this is soooo sooooooooo god damn annoying. someone else suggested play the same map again but that also doesn't fix it.

I have looked on the forums for this issue but after going through 3 pages i decided nah ill just post.

So please what is going on this is annoying i got a tablet 3 days ago im actually enjoying osu standard now and im beating songs i never thought i would be able to but none of my scores will submit online even if i just afk with osu open for 3 hours.
Upskirt
Are you running anything on your PC that could interfere with score submission? May want to double-check that. An example would be anti-virus firewall or anything similar.

Are you playing out-dated version of the map? Perhaps you need to update it.

I love your avatar o3o
Kao
Try following these steps, especially method 5
Method 1: Antiviruses or Firewall
  1. Try checking if your antivirus isn't blocking osu! From connecting
Method 2: IP conflicts
  1. Try turning off your router by unplugging it and wait for 5 minutes before turning it on again.
Method 3: Reset adapter
  1. Try disabling ethernet adapter then enable it again

Method 4: DNS Cache
  1. Try clearing DNS
    1. Open up run (Windows logo + R)
    2. Type cmd and press enter
    3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter

Method 5: Try using a VPN
  1. You can try using a VPN like [lucky:1337]Psiphon[/lucky:1337] and see if it works from there
    Just download from the website and open it, after it connects try again.
Pawsu
As said above, make sure your anti-virus and firewall aren't preventing osu! from connecting.
Topic Starter
GantzWaBerserk

Kao wrote:

Try following these steps, especially method 5
Method 1: Antiviruses or Firewall
  1. Try checking if your antivirus isn't blocking osu! From connecting
Method 2: IP conflicts
  1. Try turning off your router by unplugging it and wait for 5 minutes before turning it on again.
Method 3: Reset adapter
  1. Try disabling ethernet adapter then enable it again

Method 4: DNS Cache
  1. Try clearing DNS
    1. Open up run (Windows logo + R)
    2. Type cmd and press enter
    3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter

Method 5: Try using a VPN
  1. You can try using a VPN like [lucky:1337]Psiphon[/lucky:1337] and see if it works from there
    Just download from the website and open it, after it connects try again.
i turned off firewall and it worked tho they didn't load scores instantly had to wait a couple seconds. it still worked. now i sthere a way to make it so i can have firewall active and osu scores load?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Make sure osu! is an exception in your firewall and has full access. If it does, try removing it and adding it again.
Topic Starter
GantzWaBerserk

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Make sure osu! is an exception in your firewall and has full access. If it does, try removing it and adding it again.

Osu isnt even listen in my firewall
Kao
Even if it isn't listed, make an exception to osu! And allow access
Topic Starter
GantzWaBerserk
I made an inbound and outbound program to osu. idk if i did it correctly or not but its not helping.
Kao
Did you check "allow" on both inbound and outbound?
Topic Starter
GantzWaBerserk

Kao wrote:

Did you check "allow" on both inbound and outbound?
both inbound and outbound are enabled and under properties i have allowed both connections.

When i made the inbound out bound i chose the osu.exe program was that wrong should i have chosen something more specific?