forum

Hello all!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AsuraTepes
Hello! I'm Asura.
To be quite frank, I've been here for about a year now but I've recently become quite intrigued with the forums due to the vast community.
I'm an aspiring to become a good GFX artist sometime in the distant future so I am currently finding ways to try to improve so I can make things for people later on, some of my things can be seen on my dA page on my profile(I often become quite lazy)
- I am around the 120k rank currently
- I have quite a lot of favorite anime's so it's one of my favorite topics to talk about!
- I love pastries
And that's about it that I want to say for now.
I currently play Touchscreen, tablet, and mouse although I see touchscreen as my main method of playing even though there are some difficulties with streaming but I manage to pull through some how.
Hope to become friends with some of you guys later on!
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time
- Jade -
Hello, Asura! Welcome to the forums! I hope that you'll have a wonderful time here! I would definitely check out this forum if you want to see all of the different GFX artists! I believe you'll get better within time, and who knows? Maybe people will request something from you someday!

Anyway, it's great to have you here! You'll love it!
Adorn
Hi, Asura :> I'm Vee.
Before posting in the forum above, be sure to read the rules that are stickied at the top of that subforum. Rules to subforums will be like so:

Enjoy your time here. Hope you'll open up a shop sometime!
Annadine
Welcome to the forums~~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Meah
Hello :D