thanks for the mod! wow not modding ctb for once this is a miracle
OzzyOzrock wrote:AS YOU WISH
- BG1's dimensions are... weird? 1 pixel short on both.
- Similarly, BG2's dimensions just seem flat out ignored. I'm not an aspect ratio master so if there's a reason tell me. both dimensions fixed. bless waifu2x and gimp
- HP should be around 5, as the longer and denser a song gets the lower it needs to be to not be annoying. sure
- CS should be 6.9 because HAHAHA FUNNY MODDER!! hahano
- 02:09:278 (675,676,677,678) - I'd point out that dd kdd is true to the song but it kidna makes 02:09:619 (678,679,680,681) - become too many 1/2 in a row to look nice so I'm just pointing it out in case you choose to do anything with it; and if so, it'd apply to the end of every kiai with it obv. o hm i actually think the amount of 1/2's fine, having them stay 1/2 emphasizes the syncopated drum blurb more. also 02:09:789 (679) - not only is one of those drumbeats but also lands on a upbeat kick drum. ~emphasis~. sankyuu for pointing it out tho
- 02:21:380 (731,732,733,734,735) - I think this being ddddk detracts from the upcoming ddddk, along with sort of coming in randomly. My suggestion would be to make 02:18:312 (716,717,718,719,720,721,722,723) - into something using kkd as the triplet instead, and then using the replaced pattern where the ddddk one was. the change you suggest would defeat the purpose of having the ks reflect the high bell melody (refer to section from 02:25:130 - to 02:36:039 - for that stuff, it's just this section w 1/4 filler removed). i just made the first 5tuplet a d ddk which is the exact same thing as 02:15:925 (705,706,707,708) - but that should be ok bc simplicity is key (i think.)
- 02:25:471 - Is the density drop here another music theory thing to make the density changes less drastic? Since the music stays the same. done to create direction, dropping in density out of the kiai so that the recapitulation at 02:36:039 - makes some sort of musical impact after a ton of ~slow section~
- 02:48:312 - Shouldn't the pattern here have 2 triplets in it similar to 02:37:403? Nothing else seems consistent with it. Sorry if I'm missing something. oh oops that was just bc of the placement of the second triplet in relation to the vocals. turned 02:48:312 - into a ddd and consequently 02:56:664 - into a ddk to maintain having triplets on downbeats in this section
- 04:12:175 - This part (the tiny bit before it and then the chain after) felt weird to play with how so many notes it takes to lead into the spinner. While it might emphasize the synth a bit less, I'd suggest making 04:10:982 (34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43) - all a pattern, and then starting the build-up at
- 04:12:857. Entirely your choice, the d k kkd k just felt like an island. ok did some stuff pls check ty
I noticed that *almost* every single kiai pattern ends with a k k except the ones that go k ddd or kkddd. I'm not pointing fingers but that's some dkd racism if I've ever seen it. well ofc beat 4 of at least 95% of the measures is going to be a k bc dnb.
Overall fantastic dnb map and I'm still sad that the character with your forehead is gone forever fk that anime. nice priorities