1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted

-Shi wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

But anyway you HAVE to watch it! I command it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkLGPS6RFY :D
Yes... Master.... o.o
>:D
posted

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

>:D
Nyehehe watching episode 1 right now hehe, been too busy.. with forum games ._.
posted

-Shi wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

>:D
Nyehehe watching episode 1 right now hehe, been too busy.. with forum games ._.
And? What do you think about it?
posted

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

And? What do you think about it?
Good way to make people play the game, hilarious :D
posted

-Shi wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

And? What do you think about it?
Good way to make people play the game, hilarious :D
X3 Thats why I want that game so badly!
posted

Ekaru wrote:

@Quaz: 4Kids is the second-worst company that does that, though, which is why they stand out. The worst nowadays is Nelvana Enterprises, known for the really shitty voice actors they consistently hire that make you want to drill out your ears because by golly do their voice actors blow. Trust me, you cannot even try to purposely be as bad as their voice actors; they're *that* bad.
Nelvana dubs Bakugan dont they?
Oh god >_> That anime is shitty enough w/o an english dub.
posted

Bobo wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

@Quaz: 4Kids is the second-worst company that does that, though, which is why they stand out. The worst nowadays is Nelvana Enterprises, known for the really shitty voice actors they consistently hire that make you want to drill out your ears because by golly do their voice actors blow. Trust me, you cannot even try to purposely be as bad as their voice actors; they're *that* bad.
Nelvana dubs Bakugan dont they?
Oh god >_> That anime is shitty enough w/o an english dub.
Really? Dear Lord.... :o
But Im pretty sure it cant be more worse than the 4kids dub of One Piece
posted
are you serious? the 4kids dub of One Piece is awesome! it was how i got soo into One Piece, making me dedicated enough to watch every single goddamn episode.

i mean when i rewatched the dub sure it gave me cringes and stuff, but the voice acting is good, and imo 4kids does a great job getting kids into anime.
posted

YGOkid8 wrote:

are you serious? the 4kids dub of One Piece is awesome! it was how i got soo into One Piece, making me dedicated enough to watch every single goddamn episode.

i mean when i rewatched the dub sure it gave me cringes and stuff, but the voice acting is good, and imo 4kids does a great job getting kids into anime.
You like this version because it got you into One Piece?
posted
4kids - for kids. i was 7, i got into it. so yes, i like it, and i think they did a job well done.
posted
Here's the update: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... d-to-saban

4Kids is trying to sell of Yi-Gi-Oh to Saban, I think it is.
Please sign in to reply.