forum

Sudden Death

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
EiJi
Instead of simply misses, any sort of broken combo should activate it. So if you miss a slider, you should fail.
Shirotora_old
Addition; add 'Sudden SLAUGHTER', killing you on 100's and 50's. I hate it when the SS's don't count because your last run had insane spinner scores but you missed the 100 at the start...
chtxdrgn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi

YoshiKart wrote:

Changing the whole Sudden Death mod would mess up all the replays.
This. Just add a 100% mod that fails you when you get 100, 50 or miss.
LuigiHann
Or you could just notice that your combo reset to zero and press escape. The sudden death mod is already a shortcut, having options to pander to every configuration seems like a waste of time to me. Heck, if you're using sudden death already, you can just miss the next note and it'll fail you.
Shirotora_old

LuigiHann wrote:

Or you could just notice that your combo reset to zero and press escape. The sudden death mod is already a shortcut, having options to pander to every configuration seems like a waste of time to me. Heck, if you're using sudden death already, you can just miss the next note and it'll fail you.
You won't notice as easily if it happens at the first note or something like that.
peppy
awp

Shirotora wrote:

You won't notice as easily if it happens at the first note or something like that.
You'll probably notice if you fuck a slider up before your combo reaches 20
peppy
I'm happy to add slider combobreaks into sudden death. Anyone opposed to this? (don't post unless you are opposed >:|)
Gemi

LuigiHann wrote:

Or you could just notice that your combo reset to zero and press escape.
Note that missing the last hit of a slider does _not_ reset your combo, it just makes the slider a 100 and your combo stays one below the maximum combo. These are pretty easy to miss in maps where there are notes directly after sliders. And no, I'm not opposed, sorry for the post peppy.
YoshiKart

peppy wrote:

Gemi wrote:

YoshiKart wrote:

Changing the whole Sudden Death mod would mess up all the replays.
This. Just add a 100% mod that fails you when you get 100, 50 or miss.
Not true actually - replays can't fail at client-side.

It would just look weird, though. Like the Ghostbusters map, the SD mod and the broken spinner kept the HP bar to zero.