posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
arien666
As Subject said,
[Didn't find any other topics on GD so ;_;]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_Nature

There's some voting for selecting 1 Wonder of Nature :3
And every things are nice ;____; It would be hard to pick up actually...

Anyway, I wonder if this would be discussed successfully ;_;
[inb4, locked and wastelanded orz]
DeathxShinigami
Actually no. This is a pretty amazing concept..wait...2007?

Anyways...go Grand Canyon! and... Jeju Island <3
Topic Starter
arien666

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Actually no. This is a pretty amazing concept..wait...2007?

Anyways...go Grand Canyon! and... Jeju Island <3
Until 2011/11/11 :3

Wait...

Wikipedia wrote:

The Official New7Wonders of Nature campaign started in 2007, immediately after the campaign to elect the man-made New Seven Wonders of the World, in which more than 100 million votes were cast. From over 440 participants representing over 220 countries and through a national qualification and race to become one of the Top 77, as well as the recommendations of the Panel of Experts led by Prof. Federico Mayor, the list of 28 "Official Finalist Candidates" has been determined. Voting is underway and will continue throughout 2010 and into 2011. During this time, the New7Wonders World Tour is planned to visit each of the finalists to allow them to present themselves to the voters across the globe. The Official Declaration of the New7Wonders of Nature will be in 11/11/2011.
:3
lepidopodus
@arien666: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jRv ... sQK&pli=1#
Written in Korean. You are fooled.
Sallad4ever
the declaration date will be on 11/11/2011, why did they choose that date I wonder?
anyway, I vote for this but I only remember Komodo National Park, Jeju Island, and Jeita Grotto I can't remember the rest :o
Vext_old
I count.... more than 7.
OzzyOzrock
GRAND CANYON! GOGOGO!
Jarby
I haven't even heard of most of these. I can't really vote within visiting all of them either, which would be a great adventure.
xsrsbsns
Oh? I knew this because an island here was one of the candidates (seems like it didn't make it to the finals though).

But wtf, that was like ages ago.. certainly didn't know it's still going on.
Kurowolfe

xsrsbsns wrote:

Oh? I knew this because an island here was one of the candidates (seems like it didn't make it to the finals though).

But wtf, that was like ages ago.. certainly didn't know it's still going on.
Oh, you mean this island, right?
I thought they've picked the new ones already, the nominations was like a few years ago....
I remember during the nominations that there was a campaign to ask Sabahans to vote the island up (is that cheating XD ?), but since the news were rather obscure and the promotion was minimal, the bid failed.

I'm voting Jeju Island (a beautiful island) and the Grand Canyon (a gorgeous ..... er, um, chasm) =3
Kokizi

arien666 wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

The Official Declaration of the New7Wonders of Nature will be in 11/11/2011.
:3
same day as skyrim's release date \:D/