forum

Osu needs more Ori! Looking for GD's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Lilu ]
Hiya!

I don't know about you, but Ori and the Blind Forest is one of my favourite games (apart from circle clicking of course :P), and as a mapper, i wanted to map some of the music from the game.

I am a newbie mapper, and i usually make Extra difficulties, so the two difficulties i have mapped may be a little, well, shit, but bear with me, I'm looking to improve.

The current difficulties are Normal and Advanced both done by me, and both are fully mapped, without any hit sounds. (Quick note, i think theres something wrong with the timing, cant figure it out, so if you do notice anything ill fix it right away and update the download link)

Currently the map isn't submitted, since i was too busy submitting shit maps, and meme maps. But here's the download link

https://puu.sh/sHbfF/aeea3a6cdb.osz

You can send me the map when its complete through a reply on this thread or pm me ingame, you don't need to do hit sounds if you don't want to, but feel free if you're up to it.

The difficulties Available are:

Easy

1 slot

Hard

1 slot

Insane

1 slot

There may be more if there is interest, but for now that's all, i may work on one of these myself if there isn't enough people interested.

And also a reminder! I AM A NEW MAPPER. So don't go expecting great things from me, but i'm open minded and willing to listen to any and all advice.