forum

stream play problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xiaofenghui
hi > <, sry for my bad english first .i have played osu for over one year https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2332175. Maybe i was caught in a bad zone in playing stream recently.i usually have a good rhythm at the start but i can't hold it to the end. my finger is gradually freezed , can't even move when i play the second half of the map to the end. i retry it again and again ,but the same circumstance happens. i have too many 1000+ combo fail play in some stream map with a good start, how can i solve this problem? D:
Jukkii
You should train your stamina. Play more long streams and always play the stream to the end. Dont stop pressing the buttons even when you feel fatique in your hands and a slight burn and your fingers feel hard to move. Just keep pressing em and eventually youll develop more stamina
Topic Starter
xiaofenghui

-Jukke- wrote:

You should train your stamina. Play more long streams and always play the stream to the end. Dont stop pressing the buttons even when you feel fatique in your hands and a slight burn and your fingers feel hard to move. Just keep pressing em and eventually youll develop more stamina

OH,i used to think that "wrong play way" was to blame for my problem lol. thanks a lot XD
Ronja
same
im 55k and i dont know how to stream properly lol
i always avoid streaming maps
KupcaH

Naokie wrote:

same
im 55k and i dont know how to stream properly lol
i always avoid streaming maps
That's why you don't know how to stream properly.
Endie-
Don't use a lot of force when pushing the buttons. It might help you with stamina.
Topic Starter
xiaofenghui

Potet wrote:

Don't use a lot of force when pushing the buttons. It might help you with stamina.

i really use light tap on stream, but my finger still get freezed after 1300cb. D: i'm tense ,doubt that i can't hold on the next stream, my rhythm get confuse gradually, finally can't even move my finger.
Endie-
start slow at around 140-160 bpm and practice finger control. This stuff just takes time and dedication
Topic Starter
xiaofenghui

Potet wrote:

start slow at around 140-160 bpm and practice finger control. This stuff just takes time and dedication

OK,i'll try slow stream!:D
nanoooooooooo
maybe try using your other fingers, i used to play with my index and middle finger and my streams were bad, now i play with my index and ring finger and now my streams are much better, not the best streams but much much much better than before
Myke B
Try to think of it like this: its not raw strength that's needed, but more focus. Not bottoming out your keys (pressing them all the way down) or basically pressing them lighter will take you very far. The faster you can learn to do that the more improvement you'll notice. Specifically with streaming this is good, but even for just overall gameplay you'll start to feel smoother or more fluid, and your hand won't get tired as fast.