Its gonna happening again garden xd?
Shouldn't the source be listed as Pump It Up Prime?Oh Hello! Answering:
Not actually sure of that, but that'd make more sense. Considering even Andamiro themselves refer to it this way
While I'm here, can I offer some advice? sure.Thank you for looking at my map. I don't have problems to fixed things and etc..
This is not an attempt at stopping this map at all; as it sits right now it is perfectly rankable and clean enough to consider a "good" map, but...
I noticed that a lot of this map utilizes symmetrical patterning, which I think is really cool, but there are several points where you decide to use a specific form of symmetrical pattern at the detriment of following the musical notes, which I feel rather defeats the purpose of making such a pattern-based map - if the patterns are not following the music, you are not making a map, just a collection of "lol this is cool right?" patterns that don't necessarily follow the music when you could easily make symmetrical patterns that do follow the music, you just need to be better.
For more specific examples, here's a few:
- 00:12:493 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Interesting juxtaposition, but the final 1/2 is still part of the little background trawl and would melodically fit better as a 1/4 slider. i don't get it, you can explain better, your words sounds a bit confusing to me =/
- 00:33:750 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - No real need to NC spam this, the pairs aren't that spaced apart and the musical roll is still just an 8-note set, not four 2s.
well, this is your subjective view, right? I mean, doesn't need more/less spacing to nc that pattern, that pairs of 2 to 2(up and down and other forms) justify what I accurately hear, distinct sounds every 2 notes. NCing are appropriate to have a separation between patterns. In this sense, I think that the NCing here works good, have a lot of separation in patterns because of the instrumentation shifts(focusing on violin and the "noise/distorted sound"). i think that answer can be applied to 01:52:950 (1,2,1,2) - and 01:51:235 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1)
- 00:45:578 (2,3,1,2,1,2) - When you follow the staticy trill under 00:45:578 (2,3,1) - but then ignore it entirely for the sake of symmetry with 00:46:093 (1,2) - , this is a blatant statement of "fuck the music, you're playing MY map", which i feel is not what a mapper should generally strive for. fixed, my bad..
- 00:51:578 (1,2,1) - The triple underneath 2 is so powerful and you follow it pretty much every time, but here your precious symmetry fucks it over.
- 00:52:264 (1,2,1,2,3) - This pattern would be amazing if it was something more like THIS, and could even more easily maintain a symmetrical pattern the same way you're doing now, but as it sits it's largely ignoring the music! a big ew to me. reformed, fixed..
- 01:04:607 (1) - Notes like this are 1/6, not 1/8. I'm not sure how the ranking criteria treats these at the moment, but technically the snapping is wrong on a lot of these. I'll leave it up to someone else to actually decide on this. fixed.
- 01:06:493 (2,1,2,3) - see symmetry strikes again - the first 2 would nominally be a triple to follow the backbeat, but you again ignore it for the sake of a symmetrical pattern that could easily be modified to still fit the music and be symmetrical.
- 01:25:178 (1,2,3) - Again, 2 is symmetrical despite the potential for triples to actually follow the music.
- 01:32:893 (2,1) - Again, 2 is symmetrical despite the potential for triples to actually follow the music.
- 01:33:407 (1,2,1,2,3) - same as the last time. fixed.
- 01:40:264 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Normally you have a 1/4 slider starting this off-beat start rolls off, but here it's a full stream? This goes for MOST of the streams in the last chorus... another error mine, fixed..
- 01:51:235 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - this is just all fucked up - the 1/4 2 should be a triple, the split double stream makes no sense, does not fit the map, and is a massive, worthless difficulty spike. i don't want break this pattern (01:51:578 (1,2,1,2) - ) like all did on this section (01:48:835 (1,2,1,2) - ,01:50:207 (1,2,1,2) - to placing a triplet, because that i place the 1/4 slider and not 3/4 like the previous(01:48:493 (1) - , 01:49:864 (1) - ).
- 01:52:950 (1,2,1,2) - these are plain 4 rolls please stop trying to put awkwardly shoved in "inspired by hanzer but now is used so commonly incorrectly and badly that the incorrect and bad execution has become the normal definition" techniques. can u affirm this sentence? well i study about pattern multiple times and i seeing multiple maps with the same pattern(i'm not trying to justify other maps into my, it's just to have a concrete base), that pattern its work good because the low bpm(175) give such time to reading without problems(unfortunately, the map was qualified for 10 hours and at that time only had 1 fc, but I believe that if it was for a longer duration would have many others fc present)
- 01:56:721 (1) - nitpicky but imo this is more of a circle sound than a slider sound :shrug: well, you right but, i hearing an intense sound on that point, i leaving the circle(single note) sound to inferior diffs like hard/normal/easy.
about "Again, 2 is symmetrical despite the potential for triples to actually follow the music." i said again, i don't placed the triplets because my focus it is on violin and symmetry i made 2 1/4 to make one mirrored to the other and the 1/4 can support the triplets beats.
Regarding the sliders that could be made in a triple consider it once again.I already said my reasons about that, so.. No.
1/4 kick sliders can support tripletsYes, if you've consistently represented that particular form of triple with a 1/4 slider in the past, and continue to do so in the future, without a good thematic reason to do so.