forum

Hello everyone! ^-^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sutaiko
I've played StepMania for some time, but since I've played most songs and looking for more isn't that easy(at least, the ones I want to play :? ), so I looked for a similar game... And found Osu! So I'll probably playing Mania for the most, maybe try out the other game modus and multi modus.
Anyway it's nice to meet you all :3
Tornado
Hi hi ^^

Welcome to Osu!

Are you a decent stepmania player? If yes; you will have lots of advantages on osu!mania in the future

Have fun! :D
Topic Starter
Sutaiko
Thanks!

I don't know if I can call myself decent, I'm somewhere at the level at getting a full-combo at some easy and being able to play some songs on medium ^.^
Tornado
Its ok,just write keys=4 on the beatmap searching and you find lots of ranked 4k maps

You can also download the stepmania skin if you just browse through the forum or even on google

I am also a bit experienced Osu!mania player,you can pm me from ingame or leave a forum message to me anytime
Topic Starter
Sutaiko
Really? I'll try that tomorrow, thanks again :D

Hm, I've looked for some now, and I've found one really accurate so I'm going to play with that one tomorrow (and find out how to add it...)
- Jade -
Hello, and welcome to the game and the forums! I hope you have a great time here!
Meah
yahallo! :D
Adorn
Heya! Welcome to the forums and to osu!
Make sure you read the official osu! rules located here: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules and you read each subforum's rules before posting there. You'll find them at the top, stickied like so:

Call me Vee!
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
CinderellaP
welcome to the forum
Rizevim
Welcome to the forums. Hope u enjoy it!