forum

An osu! Mafia - TOWN WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kokizi
\:D/

inb4 my irl name is Koki, so you could guess how used I am to that pun.
Claudia_old
Oh, we won, yaaaay.
Oswald
congrats
Kitsunemimi
lol we failed
0_o
Nice job guys.

Is there a mafia discussion thread too or did they communicate via PM?
Quaraezha
Mafias communicated via Forum PMs
adam2046
So why me, Mafia? :(
TBTE
It seems like everyone lost.
0_o
Oh yeah Wojjan, what was up with you claiming survivor?
Topic Starter
NoHitter

0_o wrote:

Oh yeah Wojjan, what was up with you claiming survivor?
So Mafia won't kill him just in case?

Edit: Mafia Chat
"Night 1"

Mashley wrote:

Alright so uh... Wojjan would be the most efficient nightkill imo. He's already FOSing two of us, so to get him out of the way would be a huge blow to the town. I'm almost inclined to refrain from killing him because tbh killing him now could make the game really slow as he's one of the most active players. Also, killing him at this point would affirm that some of his suspicions are correct which could place further suspicion on me and Quaraezna. Thoughts from you two on whether this kill is worth the risk?

On an unrelated note, could Kitsunemimi please be more active in the thread? You've posted once and it was a smiley face, if you keep on like this the town will start to suspect you and we hardly need that. Please participate in the game.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Actually I did make a post at the very beginning.

But anyways, yeah, for the first day, I figured not much would make much sense anyways, and nobody would really care about me if I kept quiet. Getting involved just gave them an excuse to be "suspicious" of you, so for the first day I thought it would be fine to not say much. I will start getting more involved soon.

Also, I think we could have Wojjan stick around for another day. Going for whoever was most aggressive/posted the most would be too obvious, and while it still doesn't really give us away, I still don't like doing that. I have a feeling adam has the most possibility of somehow figuring us out (aside from Wojjan),so maybe we should go for him. Although I'm not too sure.

By the way, I'm unsure of whether or not to send NoHItter every one of our messages or BCC him or if it even matters, so clarification would be appreciated.

Mashley wrote:

Adam seems like a good kill. Quaereazha, you fine with that?

Quaraezha wrote:

Yeah, I'm fine with killing adam. lol

"Night 2

Mashley wrote:

The town are lead astray once again. So far, so good. I'm not sure who to kill tonight, but I have a hunch for 0_o. Thoughts?

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Seems like a pretty random idea..... Although random could be fine as well.

For some reason, I feel like targetting MDuh because he random'd me at the beginning although it probably doesn't really matter.

So do we want 0_o or MDuh?

Mashley wrote:

MDuh, it's done
Oh yeah, I ought to tell you guys I'm roleblocker

"Night 3"
Mafia forgot to CC me in some PM's here.

Mashley wrote:

I am 100% certain that he's cop as I did roleblock him on night one, which was certainly a very lucky move.
There's a huge WIFOM here, as the doctor is likely to protect him tonight. I suggest that we kill someone else, but continue roleblocking pieguy, essentially invalidating his status as cop and potentially causing suspicion over him in the town.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Yeah I guess you're right. But now I don't know who to go for.

Can anyone suggest a target?

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Ah, right. I guess they forgot to add you to the pms.

I think we're going with dkun.

Sorry about that :?

"Night 4"

Mashley wrote:

Aaaaa sorry I forgot to do it yesterday and then I slept for ages.
Kill tonight has to be Wojjan or 0_o, and I'm leaning towrds 0_o.Thoughts, Quaraezha?

Quaraezha wrote:

I'm cool with that, but what if pieguy scans us again?
I say we kill him :V

Also, who are you gonna roleblock?

Mashley wrote:

I'm roleblocking pieguy again, that's the plan

Quaraezha wrote:

oh, let's kill faceguy then :V

Mashley wrote:

Okay. Kill 0_o, roleblock pieguy... town might deduce that we killed 0_o because he suspected us but if we let him live he will surely start a bandwagon on us.
Wojjan
I was actually hoping to fish out if there was two mafia or one. Had there been two mafia, one of them would have definitely gone along with my plan, and would have hoped to force nolynch with the survivor. I also wanted a safeguard to pick apart the last town/mafia in case we had a mafia between E-hooker and Kokizi. But I was going to be the likeliest target since both cops regarded me as a clear townie. Mafia can't afford having those around.
adam2046

NoHItter wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

Yeah, I'm fine with killing adam. lol
Guess who's getting nightkilled night 1 next time.
It's me again...
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Anyway. I'm glad I hosted this first to see how everyone else plays.
TBH I suck at Mafia.
Mashley
Good game, guys. :P
iMuffin
good game guys and also wooo i was right in protecting Wojan!
Claudia_old
surprised that I never popped up in mafia PMs, hahaa.
Wojjan
I, on the other hand, get mentioned like every night.
bmin11

iMuffin wrote:

and it was pretty darn lucky as well thinking of that 50% chance woah
iMuffin

bmin11 wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

and it was pretty darn lucky as well thinking of that 50% chance woah
I know right? also sorry i was not very active this game, first time i posted i was pretty tired and lazy and if i suddenly got too involved i'd raise suspicion. So i'll be more active next time guys
Wojjan
For reference, that's not a good way to go about that. It's better to apologise for your lazy post and contribute more afterwards than not saying anything the entire game.
iMuffin
thanks for the advice, i will remember that next time