forum

[invalid] Remove that 100 favourites-only limit.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mekki
Honestly, why in the life we would have a limit of favourite maps, everyone can like a lot of beatmaps at the same time and also having to remove maps from favourite to add other ones is very bad. I really wish this limit were removed as in my point of view it will harm nothing.

Sandy Hoey

peppy wrote:

I like having a limit because it makes you think about which you consider the best of the best. Sure the overall number of maps is increasing, but you could just replace the maps you consider better into your favourites list.

I guess more to the point is what do we use online favourites for? If it is as I intended (to let other players know what you like) then it should be limited; noone is going to sit and read a list of 1,000 maps.
Nathanael

Sandy Hoey wrote:

peppy wrote:

I like having a limit because it makes you think about which you consider the best of the best. Sure the overall number of maps is increasing, but you could just replace the maps you consider better into your favourites list.

I guess more to the point is what do we use online favourites for? If it is as I intended (to let other players know what you like) then it should be limited; noone is going to sit and read a list of 1,000 maps.
nuff said.