Mod Helper is a simple tool to deal with BBCode when you are modding. You can custom and unite your own pattern easily when you mod different maps. What's more, it's a simple easy editor. There are many hotkeys to make modding more efficient.
But it isn't an auto-check tool like Modding assistant or AIbat.
It seems that no tools like this were published so I made one. Thank you for your support.
- puush: http://puu.sh/swdPV/d772ba81e2.zip
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Notice: It's better to copy it to a blank folder. And DO NOT copy it into an administrator-required dictionary.
- Run this application, and click "Settings >"
- Change the settings as you like until satisfied.
- Press "..." to Browse an .osufile (auto get its dictionary) (or input by yourself), and then click "Start Modding"
- Then you will see different difficulties on different tab pages with your custom code you set just now.
- Then you can edit a difficulty directly with hotkeys (press "?" button to see more). When you finished a difficulty, press "Ctrl+S" to save. There are four colors on the top. You can change them by yourself, and press "Alt+1;2;3;4" to use them.
- When you finish your mod, click "Copy BBC" to copy all codes that you saved to clipboard (Will skip the difficulty you didn't save.)
- Copy to the browser.
If you meet any bugs, please tell me the details of the bug via forums pm.