forum

Mod Helper

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yf_bmp
What is Mod Helper?

Mod Helper is a simple tool to deal with BBCode when you are modding. You can custom and unite your own pattern easily when you mod different maps. What's more, it's a simple easy editor. There are many hotkeys to make modding more efficient.

But it isn't an auto-check tool like Modding assistant or AIbat.

It seems that no tools like this were published so I made one. Thank you for your support.

Screenshot Preview

Download

1. puush: http://puu.sh/swdPV/d772ba81e2.zip
  2. .NET Framework 4.0
  3. Notice: It's better to copy it to a blank folder. And DO NOT copy it into an administrator-required dictionary.

How to use?

1. Run this application, and click "Settings >"
  2. Change the settings as you like until satisfied.
  3. Press "..." to Browse an .osufile (auto get its dictionary) (or input by yourself), and then click "Start Modding"
  4. Then you will see different difficulties on different tab pages with your custom code you set just now.
  5. Then you can edit a difficulty directly with hotkeys (press "?" button to see more). When you finished a difficulty, press "Ctrl+S" to save. There are four colors on the top. You can change them by yourself, and press "Alt+1;2;3;4" to use them.
  6. When you finish your mod, click "Copy BBC" to copy all codes that you saved to clipboard (Will skip the difficulty you didn't save.)
  7. Copy to the browser.

Contact me

If you meet any bugs, please tell me the details of the bug via forums pm.
Atrue
I'm thinking if we can integrate some modding helpers into this, it's gonna be more convenient. Thank you!
HappyRocket88
YUUUUUS!!! I love this! >w< It evens has a button to edit your own modding templates! Great work! >u<)/)/)/)/)/
Kencho
yf牛逼yf牛逼yf牛逼yf牛逼yf牛逼yf牛逼
mastercard228

yf_bmp wrote:

What is Mod Helper?

Mod Helper is a simple tool to deal with BBCode when you are modding. You can custom and unite your own pattern easily when you mod different maps. What's more, it's a simple easy editor. There are many hotkeys to make modding more efficient.

But it isn't an auto-check tool like Modding assistant or AIbat.

It seems that no tools like this were published so I made one. Thank you for your support.

Screenshot Preview

Download

1. puush: http://puu.sh/swdPV/d772ba81e2.zip
  2. .NET Framework 4.0
  3. Notice: It's better to copy it to a blank folder. And DO NOT copy it into an administrator-required dictionary.

How to use?

1. Run this application, and click "Settings >"
  2. Change the settings as you like until satisfied.
  3. Press "..." to Browse an .osufile (auto get its dictionary) (or input by yourself), and then click "Start Modding"
  4. Then you will see different difficulties on different tab pages with your custom code you set just now.
  5. Then you can edit a difficulty directly with hotkeys (press "?" button to see more). When you finished a difficulty, press "Ctrl+S" to save. There are four colors on the top. You can change them by yourself, and press "Alt+1;2;3;4" to use them.
  6. When you finish your mod, click "Copy BBC" to copy all codes that you saved to clipboard (Will skip the difficulty you didn't save.)
  7. Copy to the browser.

Contact me

If you meet any bugs, please tell me the details of the bug via forums pm.