forum

Burst help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lolitsbam
Hey I need some 2-3 star maps what I could maybe improve my burst skills on because I can keep up with the map but the burts really get me, just wondering if anyone had some maps where it helps you get better with burts thanks.
Dntm8kmeeatu
GD is for non-osu! topics.

Moved
Topic Starter
Lolitsbam
Oh Sorry
Dntm8kmeeatu
Also, Why did you make so many multiples of the same thread? Don't do that.

I'm locking the others and designating this one to be the true one.
Mints
If you're playing with a mouse, you might want to click with your keyboard buttons instead of your mouse, the default key binding should be Z and X.
Llahmah 2
I'm not going to link maps simply because pretty much every map 3.5* and above has bursts. I would say try keyboard binding if you haven't, and one thing that really helped me (I was horrible with bursts for a long time) is just remembering that although the circles are close together they still go to a rhythm. It would be an annoying habit if you developed a 'spam really fast' mentality. That's how I got around the bursts and it took a while to get out of (still do it more than I should :( ).
7ambda
I think you're confusing bursts with closely-spaced singletaps.
Edgar_Figaro
Maybe I am thinking wrong but generally isn't "burst" a term used for Mania? If the OP had this originally put this in General Discussion by mistake it is possible this is a mania related question since they don't implicitly say standard. If it is a standard question regarding triplets or streams then the advice given is fine.

Edit: I realized I probably should just look at their profile and sure enough only has recorded plays in Standard. I guess I am just used to the term "bursting" as usually being referred to as the fastest portion of a mania chart.
Llahmah 2

F1r3tar wrote:

I think you're confusing bursts with closely-spaced singletaps.
When you are really slow like us it kind of feels the same.
E m i
no <140bpm streams are best