forum

Artistic Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setzeri
Hello, I'm Setzeri and I think this post shouldn't be in "introducions" because I want you to know that I'm graphic desinger and I love this game along with Ouendan and EBA.
So the main-thing is that I can draw some backgrouds to songs, or something like that.
I'm also studying animation at the moment but that's a little bit problem for me at the moment.

I don't have any interesting porfolio to show you but I guess my Deviantart works just fine.

So don't be afraid to ask my help in illustration-stuff!
LuigiHann
Your skills will probably be more in demand once they get the storyboarding feature implemented.

Until then you could try making skins! That's fun.
Kylecito
hey there, you could try making an skin to see you in action ;P
LuigiHann
You still around? This offer still open? I plan to do storyboards for all my songs, when the feature becomes available, and original art would be fantastic.

If you want to start brainstorming and doing sketches for this one, for instance, it would be appreciated. The storyline is going to be a parody of a House episode with the EBA cheering him on... a couple things I know I need include an image of the EBA smashing through a glass wall into the hospital, and simple animations of the main House characters doing that *smile and wave your arms back and forth* dance that most of the EBA characters do.
Topic Starter
Setzeri
That sounds so interesting that I started to sketch of those ideas right away!
And I made a little gif of House too, it's a bit creepy, so some changes will going to happen.

Oh yeah! I forgot his cane, it would be funny if he'd wawe it around like that.
LuigiHann
Haha! See, that's what I'm talking about. I agree that you should put his cane in his hand and have him wave it around. Also, I realize he doesn't smile much in the show, but he could at least be smirking. Just weird to see somebody frown and dance.
ZZT the Fifth

LuigiHann wrote:

Just weird to see somebody frown and dance.
Clearly, you haven't played every song in Elite Beat Agents.
LuigiHann

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Just weird to see somebody frown and dance.
Clearly, you haven't played every song in Elite Beat Agents.
Oh, I have. Do you claim that Jake Irons does not look weird when he dances while frowning? It's funny, but it's funny because it looks weird :geek:

For the situation at hand, I think that even if inspired by the Agents, House is only likely to dance in a facetious, joking way, so he'd probably have a sarcastic smirk.