forum

osu!Direct modification. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Wishy
I'm not sure if I'm missing something about osu!Direct, but it seems that whenever you have an unranked map and it gets updated and then ranked, you have no way to notice it got ranked. I mean when you click newest maps you get the list of ranked/approved beatmaps you don't have, but not a list with the unranked beatmaps you got which got ranked after an update. Personally I find this troublesome since sometimes I end up knowing some map got ranked weeks after it actually got ranked, since I'm not checking the website anymore for downloading the latest beatmaps (and I got some friend which have the same problem with unranked maps, since they use osu!Direct for getting the latest maps instead of checking the website).

Basically I'm asking if it is possible to make osu!Direct newest beatmaps feature to show those no-latest version beatmaps which got ranked.
peppy
You could toggle direct to show maps you already have, but you would have to manually return to song select to update them. I don't really have any plans on changing this as osu!direct is for downloading maps you don't already have. With osz2 changes the actual update process may be changed to provide more feedback when maps have updates available.
Topic Starter
Wishy

peppy wrote:

You could toggle direct to show maps you already have, but you would have to manually return to song select to update them. I don't really have any plans on changing this as osu!direct is for downloading maps you don't already have. With osz2 changes the actual update process may be changed to provide more feedback when maps have updates available.
I didn't know I could do that, that's good enough for me then. : >