forum

My English is not good, so I made this picture to show.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
pokedigi
1/Optional Independent Prologue+skip to the beginning of the song

2/Module storyboarding

Independent Prologue and Module are using different timeline, and the starttime is always 0.

If anyone want to use Module, just tell the Osu! which part in the song. (Break1, break2, etc. Speed Calculate by BPM and the long of the Break)

Saturos
You already can skip the prologue and epilogue. Try Long Dream out. It has a storyboard that has both a prologue and epilogue.

Skipping breaks is something that will not be added, if I remember correctly, though.
Topic Starter
pokedigi

Saturos wrote:

You already can skip the prologue and epilogue. Try Long Dream out. It has a storyboard that has both a prologue and epilogue.

Skipping breaks is something that will not be added, if I remember correctly, though.
So, I'll changed the picture.

Storyboarding script of Osu! can do much fresh and interesting storyboard, but it's hard for making classic ouendan beatmap.

Why don't they take every scene in independent part like the game Ouendan? It's important for the classic ouendan beatmap - can match the other song easily.
LuigiHann
I would like to have the ability for 2 distinct skips in the intro, for maps with long intros like Long Dream. Press skip during the intro cinematic to skip to the start of the song, then press skip again to jump to the countdown. I think that's what Pokedigi was requesting, or at least that was part of it. Like how EBA lets you skip the opening comic, and also the song intro, as separate skips.
Topic Starter
pokedigi

LuigiHann wrote:

I would like to have the ability for 2 distinct skips in the intro, for maps with long intros like Long Dream. Press skip during the intro cinematic to skip to the start of the song, then press skip again to jump to the countdown. I think that's what Pokedigi was requesting, or at least that was part of it. Like how EBA lets you skip the opening comic, and also the song intro, as separate skips.
>_< Right THX huigihann
Waiting for Peppy
Shirotora_old
I don't have an opinion on the request, but your ava is really cute.
awp

Shirotora wrote:

your ava is really cute
Also yeah I imagine this being handy for songs in the future - I don't think the implementation would help anything right now (there's like 6 seconds between the start of Long Dream's music and the countdown and this is probably the biggest contender right now) but if someone were to storyboard, say, RSG, incremental skips would suit it well.
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

Shirotora wrote:

your ava is really cute
Also yeah I imagine this being handy for songs in the future - I don't think the implementation would help anything right now (there's like 6 seconds between the start of Long Dream's music and the countdown and this is probably the biggest contender right now) but if someone were to storyboard, say, RSG, incremental skips would suit it well.
Or JJF. Which is on the back of the backest back burner, but still something I plan to do.