Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zlew
IIDX and PNM simulator
Anybody plays?
yeahyeahyeahhh
Yep :3 Controller and everything since I have IIDX too
Firo Prochainezo
Interesting. I assume it's controller only, though, but if you can use keyboard then I might take a look at this.
TKiller

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Interesting. I assume it's controller only, though, but if you can use keyboard then I might take a look at this.
It's possible to play with keyboard, but trust me, most notecharts will break your brain if you're a beginner and use a keyboard. It's about the way they're designed.
Topic Starter
Zlew

TKiller wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

It's possible to play with keyboard, but trust me, most notecharts will break your brain if you're a beginner and use a keyboard. It's about the way they're designed.
I am playing keyboard, and, actually, i'm passing most songs.
Shael_old
Me :3
TKiller

Zlew wrote:

I am playing keyboard, and, actually, i'm passing most songs.
"most songs" is quite a broad statement, it's better to say which level charts you usually play/can score an A/AA/AAA on/can fullcombo, etc
Topic Starter
Zlew
1-7 fcing
7-9 normally AA'ing
10 and higher - AScratch only
dvorak_old
 ~★3 , can enjoy
 ~★10 can play
 ~15   can understand obj
 ~20 2% is my friend
 ~★★7 watching movie/replay is fun
yeahyeahyeahhh
If you can play a high level chart with keyboard, you're fucking god.
Topic Starter
Zlew

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

If you can play a high level chart with keyboard alone, using Versus Mode, you're fucking god.
Fixed
Kitsunemimi
I must be the nubbest nub here playing LR2 :(
ddrXero64
Question, I used to use this when I was trying out IIDX stuff, and I never really go to use it thoroughly. I'm not too big a fan of IIDX, not to mention I never see a machine near my area. I've heard of Lunatic Rave, but is this just a simple flash version?

http://bbr.eucaly.net/bbr2nd/bbr2nd/bbr2nd15.htm

Edit: I think it's called Beat Beat Revolution, never mind.