forum

[duplicate] move some functions to mapset's owner

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Hello everybody! Yesterday I wanted to change place and colours of text in map's start and I went to ask QAT for it. I gave him time in ms, colours in RGB, and then he said me to read one wiki page with explaining how to change color and send him code then. But there's nothing really interesting in this story. Most interesting things are my suggestions. After what happened I thought about next things:
Text in map's start

Why should we always ask QATs to change colour of title and artist. Why can't we do it ourself? Is here something bad if people will can do it? Codes how to do it are not closed and everyone can read how to use them, but can't use them because system of changing is closed. Is not it stupid? There's really nothing bad if mapset's owner will be able to change color him or her self. Here're also some bonus plus sides:
  1. QATs will get more free time to do their main work, checking qualified maps
  2. It will be easier to test some colors in game and choose one of them. We won't need to ask QATs change it every few minutes
  3. Maps will get more individuals
replay mode coments

But color changing is not all. All we know QATs also can clean coments in replay mode. What about us? I think mapper should can do it with his or hef own map too. Why? For example someone insults you as a person, but QATs do not want to delete it, because they are busy. Again I don't see any reasons to keep this function from mappers. There are same plus sides as text colour changing.
But it's not end.
Kudosu

I think everyone at least once gave kudosu mistakely. Then you'll need to find BN/QAT/GMT ans ask to deny this mistakely given kudosu. It's a bit boring. I think mapset's owner should can do it him or her self. It will also give more free time to BNs/QATs/GMTs.
What do you think about this? I think there can be more functions, but let me stop here for now. I hope my suggestions will be understanded and applied.
Underforest
First request is a duplicate of this thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/48137/start=0
Second request is a duplicate from this other thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/254322 (this one is not bumped since 2 years)
I know that third request is denied somewhere but I don't found the thread

However, go support those threads instead!
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
They are kinda died :v
Nathanael
Despite of them being dead, they are the ones first to request them, specially if their threads have higher star priorities.
Bump them instead with proper details, as written in our forum guidelines.

As for the third request, a confirmation of giving/denying kudosu would suffice, but it has been marked invalid here: t/243932