forum

Hello Osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SakuOsu
Hello everyone i'm a new player.

I discover this game from movie and already love this.

I buyed a Wacom CTH 490 to play that why my account have 1 month when i already play from 3 days ago.

If you have any advice to help me i will apreciate.

Actually i DL a lot of map en clear all of them with DT and HR mode (more difficulty for better train).

I'm Portuguese living in France, manga fan.
I play LLSIF on mobile that why i really love this game, same logic btw.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hope to see you in game.
Tari
Thread moved to introduction forums.

Anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of osu!
Meah
Welcome to osu! Enjoy :)
awedgoo
Mashiro!!
blooming tea
Hey!
Topic Starter
SakuOsu
1 Week 1048 play

I think i'm too much hype about this game :?
Lincher
Hey :D
Check this out if you are up to read even xD
Just enjoy game and you will get better
Topic Starter
SakuOsu
I don't aim to be the better, just i love some maps that i can't actually even try.

Probably i gonna be an eternal noob but if i can just get enough better to do what map i love (YuYu Metal, Toumei Elegy, Flower Dance ...) and at their highest difficulty i can is enough for me.

But to aim my goal i have to grow up my pride and try to be better than better and probably my goal gonna be a reality.

I played another game on phone (i don't know if i can say the name here) and Osu gonna be my second rythm game. I just loved the playstyle of this another game and i discover Osu looking some plays from another player (Umidah if that can you help discover what game i'm talking about).

For now i have to bo better than myself, i don't care about other players performance.

(Probably i can aim to be the Osu "noob prodigy" !)

PS: sorry for my bad english

PS2: i'm portuguese living in france so i only find 1 tutorial as french with good explain so i try to do what he say, play often, aim to do good acc and don't be too hurry and reach too faster on highest star and stuck spamming the same map. I just gonna demoralize myself and don't grow. Probably i do wrong listening him, but i have to try something or just give up. I don't want to give up so i try everything.
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Topic Starter
SakuOsu
Just a question, anyone know how to change his country?

Btw i'm Portuguese living in France and i would prefer play as portuguese.
Sandy Hoey
Just fro further refernce, if you have these types of questions, they should be asked in the help forum

To answer your question, your country is based on where you live, so you cannot change your flag.
-SayaKai
Welcome!
JackBezarius18
Hi and Welcome to OSU Forums, and welcome to OSU! :3
ThatOneBull
I'm very new as well!...Feel free to toss me an add in game and we can play together sometime and be noobs together!
Topic Starter
SakuOsu
I don't know where to find friend request but btw i gonna accept you.

See you in-game.