forum

[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura

Ephemeral wrote:

dvorak EDIT: If you get banned, please wait 1hour then use this thread.
Your ban is for 1 hour and it's pointless to ask here as it will be over soon :<

You were banned for spamming i can tell you that
Mismagius

Sakura Hana wrote:

Where was she spamming? I think you should know "kkk" is a kind of BR laugh.
RageTH

Sakura Hana wrote:

...seriously? She wasn't doing anything. She only deserved a silence.
If what she did is worth a ban, then go ban me for a week or something.
Sakura

RageTH wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

...seriously? She wasn't doing anything. She only deserved a silence.
If what she did is worth a ban, then go ban me for a week or something.
Silenced previously for spamming, that should have been enough warning.
k4mm3r
Raging Bull
The report button would like a word with you.
eldnl
He is crying because luffy eat his #1
Luffy I love you !
Flanster

This issued today on my account.I dont remember doing that at all.I got proof aswell.Given the fact that I barely chatted.

I want a complete quote of my "unnecessary inappropriate, directed language" that I somehow spoke randomly while I was mapping.

and its even 10 minutes! Wow what special did I do to get this?

and why did someone delete YodaSnipe's post?

YodaSnipe wrote:

I've been on most of the time Lolicore's been on in the last two days, didn't see any inappropriate language.
Hamuko
10 minutes because it's the second infringement, I presume.
Bass
5 minutes - 10 minutes - 20 minutes - 1 hour - 2 hours... etc. Probably that's how it works.
Flanster
Okay I got that.Back to the problem at hand...
Bass
prove me please

E: Already resolved.
Natteke
From shiirn's profile:

From faust's profile:

Don't know if anyone else got silenced for this shit, posting here for great justice.

peppy wrote:

I disagree with the above silence reasons, and if you follow this up in the said thread we can work towards removing them.
peppy
The above should be reversed.
Lunah_old
after 10 silences a user can be permanently banned as it says.
so, moderators shoud be careful when silencing people, not random reasons :\
Darcyys
[attachment=0:4d9fc]ssssssssss.png[/attachment:4d9fc] me plz >.<
peppy
This is an automated silence. It means you were typing too many lines too fast. Try not to do this in the future :).
Lesjuh

I was not online at this time.
awp
but you aren't arguing that you made offensive jokes?
Lesjuh
I can't remember making any jokes that'd be offensive to anyone. If I did, I still want to know what it was that got me silenced.
djpleiades
Is there a full list of infringements so i can avoid something like this next time? I'd like a warning in chat at least first.

2011-10-22 18:37:46
SILENCE
5 minute(s) talking backwards

My trolling is limited to sarcasm and popular gaming catch phrases ("gg no rematch", or "Sour about that infringement").
Louis Cyphre
Haha, guys, before osu! i was sitting on russian fan site Final Fantasy Forever, you could get there 1 week ban for making useless message, and forever ban for saying filthy language even with stars of any kind :-D So these rules seem for me same like being in Heaven xD

Sakura Hana edit:

peppy wrote:

peppy EDIT: Please only post in this thread to appeal IRC level bans for your own account. Account level bans can be followed up via email (osu@ppy.sh) by the account holder.
And apparently you can't read either
Frostmourne

Recent Infringements
Date Action Length Description
2011-11-06 02:15:41
SILENCE
5 minute(s) spamming #thai

http://puu.sh/8a3y this is my evidence (You can believe or not, as your consider)

I think I didn't spam anything , I was just discussing about my friend's map

The last sentence before I was being spammed is "01:15 <Frostmourne> : จะกำลังดี"

I've allowed to say when I asked RuRu about my wrong spamming.

I suggest that time I've a problem on my osu connection,made me lagging.

It seems the time on status not same as my evidence too.

Please consider my infringements.

Thank you.
JappyBabes

Was in a private match with my friend. Sorry :/
Ijah_old
I really don't see why bancho should moderate #multiplayer rooms, bloody stupid as the room host could just kick the user if he was causing trouble...
Frostmourne

Ijah wrote:

I really don't see why bancho should moderate #multiplayer rooms, bloody stupid as the room host could just kick the user if he was causing trouble...
Yeah >:(
Luvdic
#announce is moderated too :<

http://puu.sh/8aZd

I don't want a 10 hour silence because of this >_>''

If it was meant to be that way, then leave the silence. But I'm sure it is not?
whymeman
Although #announce is automatically moderated, it doesn't leave an exception from the spam protection (or in any channel you spam in). :|
Luvdic
Alright, thanks. :>
NatsumeRin

NatsumeRin wrote:

"You are not authorised to define a signature."

When and Why if could.
....bump.
no answer for the past month.
awp

NatsumeRin wrote:

"You are not authorised to define a signature."

When and Why if could.

....bump.
no answer for the past month.
Oh, that was a little vague, but I remember now. Your signature privileges were revoked due to misuse.
NatsumeRin

awp wrote:

Oh, that was a little vague, but I remember now. Your signature privileges were revoked due to misuse.
Can i get more detailed information for that? Also i still can't change it now?
awp
your signature had a link to leaked confidential information on it; that was the reason for the removal (it was something to do with the MAT/BAT voting)

unlike bans, permissions do not have the framework in place to expire after a period of time. So it's basically an "until further notice" sort of thing. So yes, I'd imagine you still can't change it now.

As for when it will be removed I don't know, but I'm curious as to why you thought it was a good idea to do that in the first place
NatsumeRin

awp wrote:

your signature had a link to leaked confidential information on it; that was the reason for the removal (it was something to do with the MAT/BAT voting)

unlike bans, permissions do not have the framework in place to expire after a period of time. So it's basically an "until further notice" sort of thing. So yes, I'd imagine you still can't change it now.

As for when it will be removed I don't know, but I'm curious as to why you thought it was a good idea to do that in the first place
ok i guess i know why, but it's first leaked at #modhelp (as i heard at least) then everyone knows it after several hours. And very obviously something is going wrong with the vote.
and it's very obvious... HOW CAN I LEAK SOME INFORMATION THAT SHOULD BE ONLY KNOWN AMONG MAT/BAT?
also it reminds me of the event that several MAT members were moved out of the team for a very short time, it's probably related? and to compare with... i can't change my signature for over a month? for spread it more a bit? it seems weird.

Edit:
orz as the reason:
It's obviously going wrong with the vote, i think as it's already leaked, better to get more people know it. Unfortunately we can't change the result though.
whymeman
Doesn't mean it was okay to add more to the problem. Honestly, I don't want to hear the "facts" you have to say here nor should this be the place to really create drama about it. You did what you did at your own risk (although it was still wrong), and had your signature privs removed. If you expect to ever get it back again, at least learn how to respect people and work with the system, not break it.... :|
NatsumeRin

whymeman wrote:

Doesn't mean it was okay to add more to the problem. Honestly, I don't want to hear the "facts" you have to say here nor should this be the place to really create drama about it. You did what you did at your own risk (although it was still wrong), and had your signature privs removed. If you expect to ever get it back again, at least learn how to respect people and work with the system, not break it.... :|
You don't want to deal with the problem itself but think it's not ok to make it worse (sorry it's still need to be discussed, is it that bad to let people know such a thing? if there's nothing wrong?)

And if you don't want to even hear the fact, it's just the end of discussion, we all know who is on the rude side.

Edit: yep, not a place to create drama, so it's still your choice to give my right back or not, i won't post more about this.
Bass

Lesjuh wrote:

Take notice that silences time aren't written in YOUR timezone.
TBTE

Bass-chan wrote:

Lesjuh wrote:

Take notice that silences time aren't written in YOUR timezone.
O shit look at bass saying something smart.

Also, all of my silences are gone, is this because of good behavior or what?
Derekku
@Rin: Please send me a forum PM to discuss this further.

@TBTE: If they were before the new system then they won't show since the data isn't retroactive.
Suimya
so why~ net45291 is banned~?
show more