Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
val0108

abalee wrote:

Some general opinions
whistle is a bit noisy IMO, maybe coz the BPM is high. If it can't be reduced, try to decrease the volume.I put All 80%!!

Jumps should be not too far to let players catch them up (but lol this high BPM), maybe less than 2.00x could be a nicer choice.this is my mapping.

Don't make sliderslide coverd themselves coz it is confused(and ugly). e.g.
01:03:227 (3) -
[attachment=0:6f790]SS.jpg[/attachment:6f790]
the black lines.
and the other errors in AIMod.All done errors.
thank you!!

if you ok,plz move pending.
Magical Pokie
気が狂っていて本当によかったんですよね~

02:35:05 1(1)-私は好きでないだろうか

03:48:6 32(1,2,3,4,5,6)-ここ間隔が大きすぎるからね

この速度が速くてだと思うのだが…。
Verdisphena
whyyy
Topic Starter
val0108

Magical Pokie wrote:

気が狂っていて本当によかったんですよね~

02:35:05 1(1)-私は好きでないだろうか 我喜欢这里 xD

03:48:6 32(1,2,3,4,5,6)-ここ間隔が大きすぎるからね @u@

この速度が速くてだと思うのだが…。
thank you xD
Kanon
Why are you so pro in playing and still can make epic maps?

I like your style , star for you!
Verdisphena
hey, I can make a taiko diff? ><
Topic Starter
val0108

Verdisphena wrote:

hey, I can make a taiko diff? ><
welcome.
NikQ_old
star :)
Verdisphena
:shock:
OzzyOzrock

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:1f109]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:1f109]
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Topic Starter
val0108

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:38d99]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:38d99]
why not full?
I want to full...

this is so hard.it's ok...? I don't know wwww
Garven

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:dc625]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:dc625]
Do you expect people to actually play this? x_x
Verdisphena

val0108 wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:7fdb4]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:7fdb4]
why not full?
I want to full...

this is so hard.it's ok...? I don't know wwww
It's very hard to make this full D:
OzzyOzrock

Garven wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

[attachment=0:202e3]Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number (val0108) [Verdi'sTaiko].osu[/attachment:202e3]
Do you expect people to actually play this? x_x
The standard diff is easier to FC Lol.
hoLysoup
I like this map. :)
Topic Starter
val0108

Verdisphena wrote:

I do not intend to add this of difficulty...
sorry D:
Verdisphena

val0108 wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

I do not intend to add this of difficulty...
sorry D:
No problemo
Rori
Greatest map ever made.
SagisawaYomi
:D
ElectricShock
:D
M A I D
:oops:
BexyChobo
yay great fun
Lesjuh
The storyboard makes this map so difficulty to play. Definitely overused in the chorus. I suggest lowering the intensity of the effect or/and use less beats.

00:51:673 (1) - Use one less repeat like you do here (00:58:159 (1)).
01:25:524 (1,2) - Ouch! My ears!
02:46:605 (1) - ^ (Tip: Try using only one whistle on the first beat of the slider)
02:48:024 (1) - ^
03:07:889 (1) - ^
03:14:375 (1) - ^
03:19:038 (1) - ^
03:20:862 (1) - ^
03:36:774 (1) - Use a normal slider instead, this doesn't fit and sounds bad.
03:38:497 (1) - Ouch! My ears!
03:51:267 (1) - ^ (Tip: Try using one whistle on the first beat of the slider and one on the last beat and put a whistle sound on the slidertrack).
04:04:443 (1) - Ouch! My ears!

I also suggest you cut the applause track in half because it goes on pretty long and almost all you hear is whistles when it's playing.

Fix that, contact me and I'll bubble.
Topic Starter
val0108

Lesjuh wrote:

The storyboard makes this map so difficulty to play. Definitely overused in the chorus. I suggest lowering the intensity of the effect or/and use less beats.I want to keep this

00:51:673 (1) - Use one less repeat like you do here (00:58:159 (1)). fixed
01:25:524 (1,2) - Ouch! My ears!
02:46:605 (1) - ^ (Tip: Try using only one whistle on the first beat of the slider)
02:48:024 (1) - ^
03:14:375 (1) - ^
03:19:038 (1) - ^
03:20:862 (1) - ^
03:36:774 (1) - Use a normal slider instead, this doesn't fit and sounds bad.
03:38:497 (1) - Ouch! My ears!
03:51:267 (1) - ^ (Tip: Try using one whistle on the first beat of the slider and one on the last beat and put a whistle sound on the slidertrack).
04:04:443 (1) - Ouch! My ears!
All done!
I also suggest you cut the applause track in half because it goes on pretty long and almost all you hear is whistles when it's playing.i cut it

Fix that, contact me and I'll bubble.
thank you MOD!
SapphireGhost
Ears! My ouch!
S o r d a
why WIP?

Edit:add an epilepsy warning imo?
Lesjuh

val0108 wrote:

Lesjuh wrote:

The storyboard makes this map so difficulty to play. Definitely overused in the chorus. I suggest lowering the intensity of the effect or/and use less beats.I want to keep this
Ok, but keep in mind it'll be frustrating for many players and the SB will most of the times be removed.

1/8 sliders don't hurt my ears anymore, hooray!

Oh oops, move to pending first!
Orange
star
Topic Starter
val0108

S o r d a wrote:

why WIP?

Edit:add an epilepsy warning imo?
pend -> wip -> pend -> wipの繰り返しだったのでwipで放置してました!!
Lesjuh
Bubble #1~

For the BATs: There's a minor problem with the epilepsy warning. When you play the map in solo the warning is in front of some of the objects for a short time. When you retry there's nothing going on anymore. Very minor but I thought I'd mention this for ya'll. I'm ok with it, is not possible to edit the lenghth of the warning anyway. Also the SB can be kind of disorienting for some players. I'm ok with that too sine it's removable.
mooai
☆彡 :)
Topic Starter
val0108

Lesjuh wrote:

Bubble #1~

For the BATs: There's a minor problem with the epilepsy warning. When you play the map in solo the warning is in front of some of the objects for a short time. When you retry there's nothing going on anymore. Very minor but I thought I'd mention this for ya'll. I'm ok with it, is not possible to edit the lenghth of the warning anyway. Also the SB can be kind of disorienting for some players. I'm ok with that too sine it's removable.
thank you lesjuh!!
Deif
I really enjoy playing this map, val ^^ Star for you~
Metro

Lesjuh wrote:

For the BATs: There's a minor problem with the epilepsy warning. When you play the map in solo the warning is in front of some of the objects for a short time. When you retry there's nothing going on anymore. Very minor but I thought I'd mention this for ya'll. I'm ok with it, is not possible to edit the lenghth of the warning anyway.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25098, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25062 and more have the same problem so it shouldn't be a showstopper.
Garven
Listing other problem maps isn't exactly the greatest way to progress things.

Setting the lead-in time to 3 seconds is an easy way around that problem since the warning fades away right when the notes that would be covered appear or you can storyboard one in, which would be preferred considering retries will probably be frequent on this and waiting in silence would be annoying.

I'll have to mod later though~
Topic Starter
val0108

Garven wrote:

Listing other problem maps isn't exactly the greatest way to progress things.

Setting the lead-in time to 3 seconds is an easy way around that problem since the warning fades away right when the notes that would be covered appear or you can storyboard one in, which would be preferred considering retries will probably be frequent on this and waiting in silence would be annoying.

I'll have to mod later though~
I wait your MOD~.thanks!
Deif

Garven wrote:

Why don't you include the Epilepsy Warning storyboarded as in http://osu.ppy.sh/s/17852?

The lead-in time won't have to be increased and you can fade out the warning before the first notes appear.
Sakura
Actually the warning in the editor puts a mark on the thumbnail nowadays, or so Derek told me, so it is adviced to use the ingame epilepsy warning instead of a storyboarded one
ztrot
my god that bpm
Wishy

Lesjuh wrote:

Ok, but keep in mind it'll be frustrating for many players and the SB will most of the times be removed.
I think most mappers who are also good players know almost nobody plays any very hard map with SB, not even with BG.
show more