M4M, top three difficulties as you requested so.
[- - General - -]
- - Satisfy my curiosity for why the slider tickrate on Bakari's Insane is doubled to the rest of the difficulties on the set.
- Disable widescreen support on every difficulty on the set, doesn't seem like you're using some storyboard materials or so on.
- Uhh... Are you using the custom hitsound "soft-sliderslide.wav" by any means? If you do, you may want to start using it at some point. Otherwise, feel free to delete it.
- Bakari's Insane difficulty is not using the video file, as it doesn't consist the settings.
- From all the above issue: Aren't you updating? xddd
[- - Insane - -]
- - Make sure to remove unused inherited points over the difficulty as well.
- 00:05:195 (5) - Unlike the other silenced hit sliders, this one beat sounds really primitive to make a sound effect of the slider hit. So I might guess it should be a little more audible for that clunk beat on the background music.
- 00:15:677 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Why a complete duplicate (and flip horizontal) where you could possibly do something better than the previous similar part? You can try the same type of distance spacing if you want to keep the note intensity, just try to change a few structures here to show more worthy efforts. This also applies to the next duplicates as well further more.
- 00:35:195 (7) - You should've continued to do the streaming continuously by adding one more reverse note on this 1/4 repeated slider. It's an Insane difficulty after all.
- 00:41:339 (1,3) - 00:44:231 (1) - The vocals over the blue ticks, which are currently in the middle of the slider on rhythm timeline, seemingly lands there. So I would think redoing the rhythm by either make it a lift of the slider tail (tail on blue tick), or create a few circles for the note density increase (two circles).
- 01:21:460 (3) - Not giving out a small stream here? It sounds really much deserving one in my point of view. As it would represent the second part of the chorus much
- 01:45:315 (2) - 01:47:845 (1) - Probably the same thing for copy-pasting or something like that, but enough mentioning that. So about these two sliders for it's own position to flow towards the next few circles more smoothly, try out some flipping horizonal alike Ctrl + H to curve it left. Well, I don't know how to explain unless you could give it a try.
- - Didn't wanna repeat myself due I've seen similar issues more further, so yeah... You could take a look again on your own time to redo some duplicates that bugged me somehow. But it's up to you~
[- - Bakari - -]
- - Hi. Give me a legit icon, not [img]yoloimg[i/mg]
- - I used the code on Bakari's post above, so I could mod this along with her updated difficulty.
- 00:17:303 (6,7) - 00:20:014 (8,9) - Okay, so... these both similar parts in song track sounds really similar. Yet the density of the distance spacing seems technically difference in quarrel. Like, I didn't understand why the first one has a super low spacing and the next one is a small 1/4 slider kick jump. Noticed the rhythm composition is different as well. So this is just some emphasis issue here.
- 00:40:255 (2,3) - Doesn't this jump supposed to be a little smaller than the previous one on 00:39:713 (5,1) - ? The upbeat here is not that as audible as the one before though.
- 00:51:460 (5) - Might add a new combo here? If not, that's fine. Just saying...
- 00:53:629 (3,4) - You should've just kept up the 1.3x distance spacing on the casual part until the vocal-only section, while it should only have some manual-stacked patterns like the other two parts previously. For consistency, of course.
- 01:06:821 - 01:07:183 - Decided not to add a few more circles just for the sake of reduced note density? Vocals is really impacting.
- 01:23:990 (9) - Add new combo here? Or maybe not? Not sure, but it's worth mentioning since you've kinda done on some parts as I could look at through.
- 03:38:086 - Leaving this empty too? Whoa...
[- - Euny - -]
- 00:13:870 - Okay, seriously. A circle jump spam? That doesn't make sense at all though. There should be something to hold at least, a few short 1/4 sliders perhaps?
- 00:39:894 (1) - There are quite a few hi-hats, along with the vocals, going on here which sounds really prominent for a few clicks. But sadly, the current slider kinda covers up way too much of the potential beats, Would suggest you at least remove the repeat arrow and add a few notes or something different in mind.
- 01:10:978 (1,2) - Could've increased just a little bit of distance spacing. Like, approximately over 1.2x? Or 1.4x alike the rest of the patterns next to it?
- 01:35:556 (1,2,3,4,5) - You'll probably need to polish the polygon here, you've kinda tried at least. You may want to replace this pattern with Ctrl + Shift + F that may help you create a better polygon in aesthetics, and... you can do the rest by adjusting it~
- 01:49:291 (1) - Almost the same thing as 00:39:894 (1) - .... Almost.
I'M NOT FINE ALRIGHT I HAVEN'T TOOK A REST FOR A DAY OR TWO PSHAH