Topic Starter
tsuka
知道了 .
Sakura
Took a quick glance at the map and the only things i can disagree with are:
The 4 spinners in a row on [Beginner]
00:26:612 (1) - Note being too close to spinner on [Beginner]
Hp Drain 0 on [Advanced]

Anything else i could think of would be to tall of an order for rerank, star for now.

If it's not reranked / bubbled yet by the time i come back from work tonight then i'd be willing to give this map a recheck for bubble
Topic Starter
tsuka
Now , it's my turn

Guess many of you are confused that why i have no any responce even if one of my map get unranked still now.
I just waiting for the time to knock down those fool

To Shiirn,
You were doubt whether the timing is off but without any valuable proof,aren't you?
And trying to derided me when I provided the evidence with a picture even many bats admits the timing sections is correct.
Huh?
Dare you actually showing a excellent one beats my map down if you a man?
oh sorry , i forgot the one only be allowed can say something while under the one's protected-umbrella.
why i haven't see your cute face appear in here twice when your reason of trifling importance being break down.

Now I need you to APOLOGIZE
Apologize for me, get me to have to dealing the trouble that you made.
Apologize for bats, wasted their free time for unnecessary the re-ranking.
Apologize for Players, all the scores has been clearned ,them have to replay/reDL for a twice time
at the last , apologize for yourself, which has a small mind but never realized it.

To Derreku,
How dare you can unranked a map without find out the truth of fact and valid proofs?
Did you really know thats a incorrect timing certainly?
even though the map has been unranked for a long time you still can't showed any correct timing.
I don't think that a bat should be .
the unrank is not a joke, you must consider that what the results will be produced and give the valid reasons.
beside ,you must shoulder the responsibility that you did.

where are you?

this is the way i select
that's all
Waryas
Unranked a map without valid reasons, good job.

tsuka I'm really sorry and hope you can get this ranked soon! You have my support.
Also have a star this is the least I can do.

@peppy
Firstly: As has already been said, other music games do not show "180.02" because that would look ugly and be pointless. No one sees the BPM on a song select screen then uses that in the game; it is there because in many rhythm games it correlates to difficulty. The correct BPM is what people have said it is (the decimal one) and therefore it should be fixed.
There is nothing to fix as it was already correct.
Alace
<Basic>
有幾個地方感覺有一點難 在低難度可能試著避掉這種
00:39:207 (2,3,4,5) - 這樣的節奏 變成http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/125502 會不會好點
後面同

還有我的diff

Download: Ryu - I'm so Happy (tsuka) [Another].osu
NatsumeRin
Unranked a map without valid reasons.
And another map could get bubble#1-bubble#2-approved in 1 hour, with the COMMUNITY MANAGER saying it's based on luck and unintentional.

And then luckily we find the mapper of that map is the trouble maker of this.
Seriously i can smell something from it.

To get back to the topic, this map should be re-ranked as soon as possible.
Neptunus
BPM and offsets into μs rather merely ms 8-) dont worry, programs will do
KRZY
Clearly the unrank was a bad move, but let's not give Derekku too much shit for it. He'll have to step up and clear the mess, but we all make mistakes, and not being careful enough is a kind of a mistake too. With all the responsibility he carries, it's not always easy to do the job perfectly. Rather than criticizing him for the mistake, a word of encouragement will work much better for him and others.

I was surprised at how frustrated Alace sounded while pointing out the problems of this unrank; I understand how this may seem very unfair to some of us, but we can work together instead of separating into two sides. But thank you Alace for doing all the research to point out the facts about this map. Way to take charge as a BAT and handle matters.
ziin

JesusYamato wrote:

I found offset of 90 (as I posted in my 16% misstimed 1 ms late screenshot) worked really well. A lot of people thought this wasn't timed properly, and I think this might have been one reason why, especially coupled with od9

@tsuka In the future it would be good to respond to mods (quote it and put it in a box, then say "no" or something) if you aren't going to do them. I don't think takuma saw james' mod. I don't know if you're going to fix anything or not based on your last post.

[advanced]
HP0 OD1 is completely stupid and in my opinion the only valid reason for unrank, but mm201 brings up a lot of good points too. Please don't think of this as an insult but a way to further perfect your map. If you think your map is perfect right now, you are mistaken. Maps always have room for improvement.

tsuka wrote:

Now , it's my turn

Shiirn wrote:

You're reacting too heavily.
It's just a game.
Topic Starter
tsuka

mm201 wrote:

All difficulties:
  1. Please set a tick rate of 2. Slider ticks are an important gameplay element. A slider's head, rebounds, and ticks are the only elements the player is required to complete, so setting the tick rate too low means the player doesn't have to complete sliders with any degree of accuracy. Ticks also serve a similar role to bar lines in other rhythm games such as Taiko and Guitar Hero, aiding the player in judging the timing of objects. They also allow slider speed changes to be read, based off their relative spacing. And lastly, sliders with too few ticks can make HP drain behave poorly.
Basic:
  1. 00:12:525 (2) - This will be confusing to an Easy player. (It will be confusing to anyone with AR 3!)
  2. 00:16:005 (1,1,1,1) - These spinners are really tiring, especially to an easy player. They also don't fit the quiet character of the music at all. Try putting a break here or slow sliders.
  3. [00:23:960 (1,1) - Starting an object 332ms after a spinner end is going to be really tough for an Easy player. If you keep the last spinner, try ending it a 1/1 earlier.
  4. 00:43:019 (1) - Same idea as 00:12:525. Red ticks with this low an approach rate are a bad idea. This slider also sounds very odd with tick 1, but would sound correct with tick 2.
  5. 00:47:825 (3) - This is more covered up than an Easy pattern should probably be.
  6. 01:17:490 (3) - Red ticks again, on an isolated object.
  7. 01:27:765 (3) - ^
changed tick rate to 1 in this diffi and fixed them all
Advanced:
  1. Setting a broken drain rate isn't a fix for having broken drain sections. Map those sections more or make them into breaks. okay
  2. 00:03:410 (4) - See Another re: joined sliders looking ugly. it's fine in east's eyes
  3. 00:43:848 (1,2), etc. - 3/4 stacks are usually a bad choice since the approach circle spacing isn't distinct enough to be easily readable. so it's creativity
  4. 00:56:443 (7) - This object is mostly covered up and is difficult to see. it's clearly to see
  5. 00:53:460 (6,1,2) - See above about joined sliders. it's fine for anyone
  6. 01:02:409 (1,2), and others - Spacing
the newcombo warning the spacing so don't make carrying a warning

Taiko:
  1. Looks fine
Another:
  1. 00:10:453 (4), etc. - I disagree with using short 1/4 length sliders as doubles. It feels awkward and doesn't fit the nature of a slider as a held object.
  2. 00:16 - 00:26 - http://puu.sh/41jK Autoguy's health bar is in the ! zone! This drain section is really harsh and basically requires that you FC everything before and the 30 seconds following.
  3. [00:49:151 (1,2) - Joined slider patterns look really ugly.
  4. 00:51:802 (1,2) - ^
  5. 01:02:409 (1) - I found this object hard to see because of the combination of overlap with blending into the background.
  6. 01:11:193 (6,7,8) - The spacing change near the end here looks sloppy.
it's a guest diffi , the mapper has fixed most of them imo.

Extreme:
  1. Some of the speed changes are extremely harsh and completely break the flow of the music. Please ease up on them. Many replay showed all is fine, point out it if you can then i will give you the reason why i have to make speed-changed by the music
  2. 00:37:467 (1) - Don't use silent hit objects. Right now, the spinner spin and bonus sounds cut off abruptly 1/2 before the spinner ends which is strange. If you feel you must make the spinner end silent, begin the silence immediately on its end. fixed
  3. 01:02:078 (5), etc. - Lower the hitnormals' volumes to around 60%. Right now they stand out and sound really harsh. 80%
  4. 01:12:021 (3) - See above re: silent hitsounds.
  5. 01:23:788 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These overlaps are really confounding. it's sure clearly on OA9 even you first play
  6. 01:26:274 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^

changed tick rate to 1 in this diffi

thx for your modding :P
Topic Starter
tsuka

ziin wrote:

@tsuka In the future it would be good to respond to mods (quote it and put it in a box, then say "no" or something) if you aren't going to do them. I don't think takuma saw james' mod. I don't know if you're going to fix anything or not based on your last post.
why no fix? or I lose

Shiirn wrote:

I'm so happy?
I'm so Happy

actually its a normal map but now it already well-known in OSU due to you guys ,lol ?
I don't know if I could say "ty" to you guys?
dNextGen
hi, im posting here because i like mapping drama since 2010]

oh well
Waryas

ziin wrote:

JesusYamato wrote:

I found offset of 90 (as I posted in my 16% misstimed 1 ms late screenshot) worked really well. A lot of people thought this wasn't timed properly, and I think this might have been one reason why, especially coupled with od9
I kinda agree on that,
OD9 and a margin of 5ms off offset might be frustrating for people who don't have perfect UO to make up for their input lag.
But even with the "perfect" offset people who rarely play OD9+ will always complain about "wrong timing"...
Mainly because they're not used to the stricter timing window and I think this is the reason most people (including person who unranked) thought this was mistimed when it really "wasn't".
Shiirn

tsuka wrote:

Now I need you to APOLOGIZE l
No, thank you 8-)

I may have been 'wrong', but that should be no reason for me to apologize.

I will not apologize for giving my opinions on how to make your map better.

I did not unrank your map, nor did I ask or pressure or even inform derek to unrank this map in any manner.

Shiirn wrote:

I think this is fine
I really didn't mind it being 'wrong' (in my opinion, looks like *I* was wrong) since the offset is a bit late, and should make up for things. I already conceded my point.

It seems you have this image that everything that happened (horrible as it is, you'll get this ranked again) is my fault. Feel free to blame me if you like, but there should be no reason for me to apologize for giving a normal mod. I'm sorry it was wrong, but I'm not sorry I modded your map.
DeeN
here we go again

@tsuka:never give up,they beat sprosive down but u can't
Soror

Shiirn wrote:

I will not apologize for giving my opinions on how to make your map better.

You previously mentioned 'The given timing is 5-6ms off' as if you could check the timing to the millisecond accuracy and consistently insisted your wrong BPM was right even after it was ranked, all of which turned out to be based on your guessing. Though a program-based evidence was showing you were wrong, You didn't even consider your opinion was valid, right?
Alace
If there are some people still thinking BPM 181.00 is the right BPM, they are blind and deaf,we already gave the result from many people.if you still think the offset need +-5ms. use online offset to set your best offset.the current timing is pretty good in fact.

If you guys feel like talking about this unranking behavior again and again in this thread. you shouldn`t post anymore. because i already proof how valid the unranking is in my previous posts. we don`t need to waste time to repeat it again and again and again

Let`s look at the thread peacefully. I think some modders really did their job. they point out something bad in their eyes. those stuffs should be considered. because those suggestions may improve the mapset. But seriously. it doesn`t say that mappers should accept all of them or deny all of them. I have to admin that i don`t feel so good when i see some nazi posts in my own mapsets. but i still consider all of those mods. I reply No after thinking.most modders accept my reasons too. It says. we can always solve problems with good communication. if mappers and modders treat each other as enemy. the silly dramas will never end.

Finally. i really blame those trolling posts in this thread. they are useless and making the thread chaos. A mature community should inhibit the trolling behavior. those trolling people should not have any stage to survive. sadly. our community has a lot of trolls because people give them feedback. just ignore people who post shits in the thread (you don`t even need to read/reply). Plus. we admins should ignore those trolls totally. they can`t help osu better. they troll for their own fun (best exaple:Myst)

btw. if you guys want to blame me due to my post. you don`t need to waste time. because i want to admit that i am also a super big troll lol. I was trolling a lot in this community before. they won`t help. never. I realize the fact by real life experience. the more trolling you do. the worse situation you have.

Now let the thread go back to map itself
subarasikibuta
fight on tsuka, with the really perfect map and the really pretty song~(补颗星 :)
James2250
Ok time to get this rebubbled/reranked, just a few suggestions first

-As I mentioned before seeing as both "Basic" and "Extreme" are mapped by you they should share the same kiai time throughout the difficulties
-Offset seems ok to me (and we have agreed the 181.02 BPM is fine etc)

Basic:
-I still highly recommend using the largest circle size on this difficulty as it isn't the most beginner friendly difficulty right now and it will help make the difficulty nicer for new players
00:12:525 (2,1) - space these out more so they aren't the same distance apart as 00:12:028 (1,2)

Advanced:
-Still has a tick rate of 0.5 unlike the rest of the difficulties, change it to 1.0?
-I guess those gaps are ok, you don't lose too much HP during them

Another:
-In my opinion the drain sections near the beginning that mm mentioned are still too harsh. I would do at least HP Drain - 1 and maybe add a few more notes/sliders to even it out

Extreme:
-I don't mind the slider speed changes too much while playing, would be a good idea to get mm's final opinion on all of them before anything else
-Does it really need to have OD 9?
01:07:712 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - am I the only one that really dislikes this pattern while playing?

Everything else looks good, let me know when everything above has been looked through and call me back~
GiNa
Just wanna star this map since I still have that chance.
Your message is too short.
jameskong1
Star before it is locked or ranked or whatever lol
eff the word limit
Hika
Here, have a star.
Even though I can't play hardest diff, have fun.
Derekku

tsuka wrote:

where are you?
It was late at night when you asked me, so I planned to mod the map today. I'll be more than happy to look at it after the previous mod posts are checked.

@Everyone: This map was only ranked for 10 hours before it was unranked. No, that's not an excuse to unrank any map within a short time, but it should not be looked at as such a horrible thing. If anything, it gives another chance to improve the map and make it nicer than it already is. Attacking and placing blame on each other will get us nowhere; so let's just move on, accept what happened, and get this re-ranked!
Sakura
Well im here to help you get your map back to ranked!
[Extreme]
You have a lot of sliders of which is hard to tell which is the slider considering there's also a circle, people without sneaking sliders will have trouble seeing which one's the slider and which one's the circle, like here: 01:23:788 (1,2)
In the defense contrary to what James and mm201 said i didnt combo break at all during the slow sections... sorry James, mm201 :<

[Another]
00:21:309 (1,1) - This is a really big gap and HP goes down almost halfway, i'd recommend inserting a break here or mapping this section.
01:06:387 (2) - New combo so that the previous kick slider gives a bigger hp boost?
01:30:251 (2) - ^

[Advanced]
I'd suggest AR+1, it makes it easier to hit notes accurately imo, 6 feels too slow.
Also OD-1 since some notes are awkward and hard to predict due to the instrument they were mapped to not following a set rythm.
You could NC all the notes in the drain section so the HP boost is bigger from each.
00:59:757 (1,2) - This spacing here makes me think the notes are 1/4 apart, rather than 1/1.

That's all, i'd prefer if u come to me when you're done checking through these mods (mine and James) since i can't rank maps so i could give a bubble.
Alace

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Another]
00:21:309 (1,1) - This is a really big gap and HP goes down almost halfway, i'd recommend inserting a break here or mapping this section.
I will reduce HD to 7 and OD to 8, this problem may be solved a bit
01:06:387 (2) - New combo so that the previous kick slider gives a bigger hp boost?
New combos make those parts too colorful. so i won`t add,also HD 7 makes the HP bar better(checked by auto)
James2250+Hana`s issue is fixed i guess XD thanks for your modding

Download: Ryu - I'm so Happy (tsuka) [Another].osu
mm201
Wait, OD uesd to be 9? Wow.
Waiting on mapper changes and Sakura's bubble~
Metro
Topic Starter
tsuka

James2250 wrote:

Ok time to get this rebubbled/reranked, just a few suggestions first

-As I mentioned before seeing as both "Basic" and "Extreme" are mapped by you they should share the same kiai time throughout the difficulties fixed
-Offset seems ok to me (and we have agreed the 181.02 BPM is fine etc)

Basic:
-I still highly recommend using the largest circle size on this difficulty as it isn't the most beginner friendly difficulty right now and it will help make the difficulty nicer for new players
00:12:525 (2,1) - space these out more so they aren't the same distance apart as 00:12:028 (1,2) fixed

Advanced:
-Still has a tick rate of 0.5 unlike the rest of the difficulties, change it to 1.0? fixed
-I guess those gaps are ok, you don't lose too much HP during them

Another:
-In my opinion the drain sections near the beginning that mm mentioned are still too harsh. I would do at least HP Drain - 1 and maybe add a few more notes/sliders to even it out fixed

Extreme:
-I don't mind the slider speed changes too much while playing, would be a good idea to get mm's final opinion on all of them before anything else
-Does it really need to have OD 9? for sure
01:07:712 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - am I the only one that really dislikes this pattern while playing? at least most of people don't like it and i suggest you pass it before mod it

Everything else looks good, let me know when everything above has been looked through and call me back~
Topic Starter
tsuka

Sakura Hana wrote:

Well im here to help you get your map back to ranked!
[Extreme]
You have a lot of sliders of which is hard to tell which is the slider considering there's also a circle, people without sneaking sliders will have trouble seeing which one's the slider and which one's the circle, like here: 01:23:788 (1,2) "its fine"
In the defense contrary to what James and mm201 said i didnt combo break at all during the slow sections... sorry James, mm201 :<

[Another]
fixed by the mapper
[Advanced]
I'd suggest AR+1, it makes it easier to hit notes accurately imo, 6 feels too slow. it's fine
Also OD-1 since some notes are awkward and hard to predict due to the instrument they were mapped to not following a set rythm.it's fine
You could NC all the notes in the drain section so the HP boost is bigger from each.
00:59:757 (1,2) - This spacing here makes me think the notes are 1/4 apart, rather than 1/1.fixed
this diffi absolutely fine now ,don't need any change imo

That's all, i'd prefer if u come to me when you're done checking through these mods (mine and James) since i can't rank maps so i could give a bubble.
Topic Starter
tsuka

Derekku wrote:

tsuka wrote:

where are you?
It was late at night when you asked me, so I planned to mod the map today. I'll be more than happy to look at it after the previous mod posts are checked.

@Everyone: This map was only ranked for 10 hours before it was unranked. No, that's not an excuse to unrank any map within a short time, but it should not be looked at as such a horrible thing. If anything, it gives another chance to improve the map and make it nicer than it already is. Attacking and placing blame on each other will get us nowhere; so let's just move on, accept what happened, and get this re-ranked!
whats done is done , such as Bad apple :D

take care

btw

It is my great honour to have the almost 10 bats/mats mod in the short-time :P
thx anyway
Sakura
Ehh no need to triple post anyways, and most of the stuff i said was suggestions anyways, no need to delay this reranking any longer considering the reasons for unrank have been covered.

Cherry Bubble~

Go go Rerank!
mm201
Easy has tick rate 2. All the others have 1. It makes more sense to me if they are all the same. Your thoughts on this and I'll rank.
Topic Starter
tsuka

mm201 wrote:

Easy has tick rate 2. All the others have 1. It makes more sense to me if they are all the same. Your thoughts on this and I'll rank.
tick rate 2 in easy is too noisy ,I'll keep it now
mm201
Which is it? (you just contradicted yourself)

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Topic Starter
tsuka
I meant i don't wanna change it , tick rate 2 not sounds good for me .
thank you for your understand
mm201
Ahhhhhh you did it again!
Right now, Easy has tick rate 2. Do you want me to rank it with tick 2, or do you want to change it to 1?
Topic Starter
tsuka
my bad................... ..

i forgot i have set the tick rate to 2......
Sakura
This is what mm201 means

Right NOW is tick rate 2, and you saying you prefer tick rate 1 so you're not changing? X_X
Ninja'd by tsuka lol
xsrsbsns
现在 basic 是tick rate 2
-Your message is too short.- Please do not post messages like "star",

Edit: ninja'd I must have been lagging o.o
Topic Starter
tsuka
:) i'm baka

already changed the tick rate to 1 in easy .
show more