forum

07th Expansion - Dread of the grave -More fear-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanttu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17. tammikuuta 2012 at 23:00:46

Artist: 07th Expansion
Title: Dread of the grave -More fear-
Source: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Tags: chiru YUNE Mukku theowest
BPM: 156
Filesize: 4489kb
Play Time: 02:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.98 stars, 380 notes)
  2. Mukku's Easy (1.6 stars, 127 notes)
  3. Normal (3.82 stars, 167 notes)
  4. theowest's Hard (4.85 stars, 264 notes)
Download: 07th Expansion - Dread of the grave -More fear-
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Beware of the HORRIBLY ~*~*ANTI-CLIMATIC*~*~ ENDING. >:(

Janurary 17th; Edit.
Void
Slow down there.

I can't hold all of these seacats.
Topic Starter
Lanttu
y u no can hold all these kawaii seakitties? >:V

<3
Crow302
Too hard for me, but it looks really fun ♪ Ending seems rather anticlimactic, though. If your other maps are any indicator I'll be looking forward to the other difficulties ★
Nico Nico Douga
nice map in ctb 8-)
Red_old
nice song nice map :)
gdeath
S t a r~
heintsi

Lanttu wrote:

AM I MAPPING FAST AND INSANE ENOUGH YET?
juu. tähden saat :D taitaapi olla sun vaikein mappi ikinä..
Topic Starter
Lanttu

heintsi wrote:

Lanttu wrote:

AM I MAPPING FAST AND INSANE ENOUGH YET?
juu. tähden saat :D taitaapi olla sun vaikein mappi ikinä..
Hahaaa, mission accomplished! \o/ kiits<3
Natteke
I say it in red... This map is good!
Beren
Mukku
MORE 07TH EXPANSION PLS

Tää on niin hyvä.
Bessy
:) star
theowest
I'm here to tell you that I'll be making the Hard (called theowest's Hard) and that I just irc modded you and want kudosu. :D
I'm done with it tomorrow.

Edit: Here it is! http://puu.sh/2tVK:D
Update: http://puu.sh/2tXn
Shiirn
theowest's diff is shit

general
blah

insane
01:41:881 (1) - the breaks here are bugged, reset them
as others mention the end is kind of anti-climatic

theowest's hard
clean up the timing sections
00:49:573 (1) - new combo
01:50:343 (1,2) - suddenly much shorter spacing, also, plop breaks into the silences since you seem to enjoy copying the insane tit for tat

Normal
01:28:035 (3) - are there notes missing around here? hell, the whole area is bugged
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Shiirn wrote:

theowest's diff is shit ;_;

general
blah I wonder what this means.. ;u;

insane
01:41:881 (1) - the breaks here are bugged, reset them Nope, they're like that on purpose, lol blah, ok then. OTL
as others mention the end is kind of anti-climatic Well, nothing much I can do about it when the song is like this.. ;u;

Normal
01:28:035 (3) - are there notes missing around here? hell, the whole area is bugged
Now I only need to get that normal finished. =u=;
...It's not ready yet~
Thanks~
theowest

Shiirn wrote:

theowest's diff is shit

theowest's hard
clean up the timing sections
00:49:573 (1) - new combo
01:50:343 (1,2) - suddenly much shorter spacing, also, plop breaks into the silences since you seem to enjoy copying the insane tit for tat
Ok. But maybe you can tell me what makes it shit? The much shorter spacing by its ½ is for all streams longer than 3 notes, this includes sliders too. The breaks were discussed with Lanttu.

Lanttu, you can fix the new combo.

Update: http://puu.sh/2xMg
Fixed some stuff.
Shiirn
Your difficulty is obviously copied almost directly from an insane; you simply made the insane less streamy and jumpy, and that annoys me since each difficulty should be made on their own rather then directly making another difficulty easier.
theowest

Shiirn wrote:

Your difficulty is obviously copied almost directly from an insane; you simply made the insane less streamy and jumpy, and that annoys me since each difficulty should be made on their own rather then directly making another difficulty easier.
Ehm.. I didn't copy a single thing. I made everything myself. This is my mapping style. I put the hitsounds to what I thought sounded the best. I did not copy any of this... GladiOol and Lesjuh's got similar mapping styles for example. When I map hard, this is how it looks like. I hate copy and paste and too much symmetrical btw. Lanttu tends to like symmetrical in hard, etc sometimes, I don't. Look at it.. Compare this to one of her hards. I don't copy. She also usually puts beats or sliders under previous sliders. I never do this. I always try to put my beats away from the previous ones with the current distance snap I have. And if I made an insane it would look more like the insane's I make. Which is this hard but harder, more streams and jumps.
Mukku
show more