forum

Hello?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlueCherrys
I'm new here and wondering if you can help me :)
If you guys can teach me about this game I would love it!
Is there any way you can download other songs? If you reply thank you!
o x
Hey! Welcome to osu! before you do anything please take the time to read the osu!rules here.
I see you are looking for beatmaps so click here for a list of beatmaps. To load maps into osu! just drag and drop them into the game or double click the download.

osu! is a fun rhythm game that has 4 different modes! Click each mode to read about them!
These modes are:

Everything you need to know about the modes are there!

As for the Forums There are 3 main topics. osu!, Beatmaps and Other
In the osu! forum you can post about anything related to osu! but be sure to read the forum guidelines for each subforum!
The beatmaps forum is where modders and mappers show off their maps and get them ranked! Chances are you won't be spending much time here yet!
The last forum is Other. This is where you post mostly non-osu! content as well as some off-topic stuff!

If you are having any troubles please post in the Help Forum Here people can help you out with anything you need!
Other than that it is good to look at the osu!wiki for information of anything!

I hope you enjoy your time here playing osu! as well as on the forums. If you need anything feel free to contact me in-game or through PM :)
Topic Starter
BlueCherrys
Thank you! I downloaded song and read the rules. Thank for helping me :)
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
Dusk69
Ohayou Gozaimasu!
Bara-
Welcome to the community!
It might be a good idea to look videos of "Osu!academy" on Youtube, so you can see the instruction in real life!
I hope you have fun