forum

Heeeeeeey~ Metal Aoi Here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MetalAoi
So I just recently started playing and I saw that my sister made an Introduction thing *couch* Samedima*cough* So i thought i should Do the same, you know get to know the people areound here.
Now to start off, i like to draw. Not to fancy but you can check it out Here
I also animate using MMD which stands for Miku Miku Dance, check out my vids here.
I like to read and write about random stories that pop into my head.
I'm blunt sometimes but I guess that's how people love me, If they didn't I wouldn't have friends D:

My favorite Animes are FullMetal Alchemist and Eureka7
My favorite Manag has to be uh. . . . .-. good question i dont have one i've read too many and too little.
My favorite color is anything put I perfer blue purple black and red why? I dont know
My favorite movies are the Harry Potter movies (i wanna watch part 1 of Deathly hollows already D:)
My favorite singer is Gakupo/Gackt either one but perferably Gakupo cuz he sings better songs ^^
Finally My favorite books are Rick Riordan's like the Percy Jackson series and The Kane Chronicles (yes i know they're kids books but I love them anyways)
Well i guess thats all i can say about myself :)
Tenshi

MetalAoi wrote:

So I just recently started playing and I saw that my sister made an Introduction thing *couch* Samedima*cough*
:o

MetalAoi wrote:

I like.

MetalAoi wrote:

Finally My favorite books are Rick Riordan's like the Percy Jackson series
I definitely like. *adds*

Anyways, welcome~.
Topic Starter
MetalAoi

Tenshi wrote:

MetalAoi wrote:

So I just recently started playing and I saw that my sister made an Introduction thing *couch* Samedima*cough*
:o

MetalAoi wrote:

I like.

MetalAoi wrote:

Finally My favorite books are Rick Riordan's like the Percy Jackson series
I definitely like. *adds*

Anyways, welcome~.
xD *adds back* Btw which is your favorite book? :D
Tenshi

MetalAoi wrote:

I'd have to say the most recent one as I can't really remember the others that well 'cause it's been a while since I've read them.

There's that, and the fact that I remember the story becoming epically epic when I finished the latest one.

So yeah. :)
Vext_old
Ngh...it's so~ blue, all I saw before my eyes began to bleed was Fullmetal Alchemist, That's one of my favorites, but not brotherhood, that one is poo.

Also Welcome, Mr. I want to blind people with text.
maay
welcome, pal
Pizzicato
Welcome to osu! Have fun and enjoy your stay.

I subscribed to your youtube channel bcuz of MMD :D
Topic Starter
MetalAoi

Vext wrote:

Ngh...it's so~ blue, all I saw before my eyes began to bleed was Fullmetal Alchemist, That's one of my favorites, but not brotherhood, that one is poo.

Also Welcome, Mr. I want to blind people with text.
Yeah i don't like Brother hood too much either. *pissed of cuz of hair*
Topic Starter
MetalAoi

Tenshi wrote:

MetalAoi wrote:

I'd have to say the most recent one as I can't really remember the others that well 'cause it's been a while since I've read them.

There's that, and the fact that I remember the story becoming epically epic when I finished the latest one.

So yeah. :)
Epic epicness is the epic way to go
Topic Starter
MetalAoi

Pizzicatto wrote:

Welcome to osu! Have fun and enjoy your stay.

I subscribed to your youtube channel bcuz of MMD :D
OMG! Thank you I needed one more sub xD
Vext_old
Dem posts, put all responses in the same post mkay~.
Corin
What is this? Some sort of craze to make every introductory post in colours other than black? -.-'

Annnnyways, hey and welcome to osu! :3
Topic Starter
MetalAoi

Corin wrote:

What is this? Some sort of craze to make every introductory post in colours other than black? -.-'

Annnnyways, hey and welcome to osu! :3
lol cuz intoductions are fruity :D

Vext wrote:

Dem posts, put all responses in the same post mkay~.
kk :D
Sleep Powder
My colors minions~

Also, welcome to osu!