Bakari wrote:No kudosu for the modpost above? I forgot x-x
- Can you do some kind of black/dark frame around the reverse arrow? At times it it pretty uncomfortable to read it. Made a reverse arrow lel
- When you include the fail background, you should also add one for the pause. You know, just to be logical. idk what to use but okay
- 00:02:188 - sounds like a separate beat, so I'd give it an individual circle. a poorly made example. After all, you do this with practically every pattern later in the difficulty. I think its fine
- 00:41:346 (3,4) - something similar here. Just select these two and hit Ctrl+G. It should follow the music a bit more precisely. I honestly think thats so small it doesnt really make a difference.
- 00:11:978 - woudn't a 1/2 slider with a reverse fit well here? It feels like a few 1/2 beats are missing at this point and that slider would represent them nicely. I just put one earlier. I wouldn't want to overcomplicated.
- 00:33:136 (1) - minor - wouldn't it be cool to use a more common transition here? something simplistic Its my style so Im going to keep this.
Neat as always. Thank you.
- 00:07:872 (1,2) - 00:50:820 (1,2) - minor - do people still suggest blanket stuff? If so, this is the case. Fixed.
- 00:17:030 - for consistency purposes (with 00:11:978 (4) - 00:14:504 (2)) I would map this with a circle, try replacing 00:16:715 (3) - with two circles? I kind of agree but it's really hard to respace and rearrange after
- 00:38:188 (1,2,3) - minor - being the only opverlap of this kind it feels quit eout of place. Multiple modders have addressed this. I did it to help the flow but fixed.
Yes, please, map like this more. primary mapping style :0
- 00:13:872 (2,3) - there is no actual reason for a jump. Perhaps there is a way to rearrange stuff and keep the DS lower? There really is because its a beginning to the drummy bits, I feel that deserves its own section.
- 00:17:346 (7,1) - 00:19:872 (4,1) - 00:22:399 (6,1) - these three, however, could use some jumps. I think I fixed them o- o
- 00:25:557 (1,2) - being the only 3/4 slider in the entire difficulty it confuses me a lot. Why not try a 1/2 slider instead? It will be more consistent and fit just fine. Okay
Good one, thopugh the jump placement confues me a bit. A lot of them were for some appearance points. I fixed most tho.
Pretty neat and simple set. Not much to mcomment on. \o/
Best of luck!