forum

[invalid] New Mods

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
snail123O
we need new mods. we need QT (Quarter time) ET (eighth time) QUT (Quadruple Tiime). because for all that big black practice and centipede on eighth time and stuff. also quadruple time. (EDIT: i know "for reasons" is not a reason but it just looks cool to play quadruple time (4x time).)
Pawsu
This request doesn't really have any structure. Eighth time?... Wuadruple Time?...
I would just support the request Controllable Song Rate. It has a lot of a more chance of happening than this.
o x
I agree with Pawsu. Sure this sounds nice but it would be easier to have the user controllable rates. The way you explain it sounds like it would be all different mods which would just be a clutter. I suggest supporting Controllable Song Rate as Pawsu said.
Bara-

Pawsu wrote:

This request doesn't really have any structure. Eighth time?... Wuadruple Time?...
I would just support the request Controllable Song Rate. It has a lot of a more chance of happening than this.
^^

Besides, you can use McOsu if you want to practice that badly
Seijiro
"for reasons" is not a reason.
Put up a decent description if you want the feature request back (in any case I see it as something pointless here, but whatever...)