forum

Live ranking in song [Rejected]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Jeshi_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Have you ever played the game?
LuigiHann
Jeshi, what you're suggesting is what happens. The problem is that people like you and me rarely make it into the top 40 for any given song :(
Topic Starter
Jeshi_old

LuigiHann wrote:

Jeshi, what you're suggesting is what happens. The problem is that people like you and me rarely make it into the top 40 for any given song :(
But it does give you a rank, like #1942 best score or whatever, and I was saying it would be cool if instead of starting at 40 it started at #whatever the lowest score is and that way you could see your rank and watch yourself go up even if you don't make to to #40.
LuigiHann

Jeshi wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

But it does give you a rank, like #1942 best score or whatever, and I was saying it would be cool if instead of starting at 40 it started at #whatever the lowest score is and that way you could see your rank and watch yourself go up even if you don't make to to #40.
Ah, I see. The problem then, though, is that only the top 50 scores are saved to the server.
peppy

LuigiHann wrote:

Ah, I see. The problem then, though, is that only the top 50 scores are saved to the server.
Incorrect. Every score is saved (pass or fail) no matter what rank. But I only send the top 40 to osu!. And don't intend to send more due to bandwidth and server performance.
LuigiHann
Well I was close. I meant something along those lines.

Thanks for the upload!