forum

[Archived] Cursor stuck in a small box

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gsrgsg22
Problem Details:

I have an Intuos tablet and I don't have ANY screen area restrictions but my cursor is stuck in a small box...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This is my whole area

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Make sure your ingame sensitivity isn't below 1x ?
LoGo
^i dont think that ever does that kind of thing
Do you have anything else open that is in that resolution ? I sometimes have this issue while i have other game open
Dntm8kmeeatu

LoGo wrote:

Do you have anything else open that is in that resolution ? I sometimes have this issue while i have other game open

If your sensitivity is below 1x, With how tablets work, your full area will be smaller than your monitor / game / client / program what ever area.

Normally the cause of this issue 60% of the time. People play mouse, have low sens, get a tablet and don't think twice of it.
Pannari
What tablet are you using? Try fiddling with the settings "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window" in osu! settings.
Handeleron
check Raw input it helped in my case.
Bara-

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

LoGo wrote:

If your sensitivity is below 1x, With how tablets work, your full area will be smaller than your monitor / game / client / program what ever area.

Normally the cause of this issue 60% of the time. People play mouse, have low sens, get a tablet and don't think twice of it.
This only applies when raw input is enabled
Junho921

gsrgsg22 wrote:

Problem Details:

I have an Intuos tablet and I don't have ANY screen area restrictions but my cursor is stuck in a small box...

This is my whole area

Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem
Dntm8kmeeatu

Junho921 wrote:

gsrgsg22 wrote:

Problem Details:

This is my whole area

Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem
Make a new post and try everything already suggested.